Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Dull, Aching Pain at Root Lasts for Days...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tamasaburo

USA
136 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2011 :  5:04:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi guys, this is kind of an embarrassing question, but then what is the Tantra forum for, right...? Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone has experienced a kind of dull, aching, burning pain at the root and radiating into the scrotum and down the legs as a kind of kundalini symptom? I was also doing a kind of qigong practice that involved sucking up the testicles with the breath, so it's possible I strained something or otherwise messed something up in a way unrelated to AYP, but I was also experiencing a lot of strong ecstasy coming from the root area prior to this beginning. It was during a qigong exercise that the pain first slowly came on, and it has continued now for about 4 days, gradually intensifying, but worse late in the evening and at night, worse when sitting, better in the mornings and better when standing.

I went to see a doctor today and they ruled out any obvious scrotum problems (testicular torsion, varicocele), as well as urinary tract infection, but they want me to go back Monday for an ultrasound. My guess is I somehow pulled or overexerted something up in there and being such a sensitive area, it's hurting more than would your typical sprain. But anyway, even though I've been to the doctor and am going again, I'm still kind of worried I may have screwed myself up, though based on previous experience I know there can be some intense/painful energy events that disappear after some cleansing has happened, but... has anyone ever experienced anything similar?

mimirom

Czech Republic
368 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2011 :  04:42:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit mimirom's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi tamasaburo,

I have been experiencing pain at the coccyx sometimes during night. Perhaps related to siddhasana and mulabandha caused excess purification. I figured out that placing the soles flat on the floor helped to release the pain, as if energy would get grounded that way.

You may want to try walking barefoot perhaps?

May you experience relief soon.

Edited by - mimirom on Apr 10 2011 09:32:11 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000