Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 chakra opening
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

davidg

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2011 :  7:12:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
hello one and all,

for about a year now i have been learning all about astral connections, they almost allways turn out to be sexually orientated or just seem to go in that direction, the last one was so intence that it blew my mind away, it is to say the least adictive so when it ends it really hurts, the deeper ther connection... the deeper it hurts is what i was told,

so for the past year it has been a struggle to keep a clear level headed mind and my heart, sacral chakra balanced,

i find this site a mine field of information and was inspired to join and learn some techniques to harness the energy within,

i am new to AYP so will be taking up lessons from the start, i just wanted to ask if someone knows about astral connections and is it meant to hurt like that, if not then how to stop it,

presently i am trying to connect to another person, with there permision of course and im thinking of ending it as it is hurting too
she is making me wait for some unknown reason, great for control and showing patience but no connections are taking place

thank you for looking,

love and light

david

Kahlia

161 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2011 :  02:01:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
When you open and connect with someone like this it can be a very intense, mind blowing experience- who knew such things were possible right? Well- they are :) Mind blowing for sure!

I do not know the nature of your work or connections together but from my own experience I will say that the long distance aspect can be very hard and can cause a lot of suffering from such intense longing. Simply we can not get all of our emotional and physical needs met because of the nature of the situation and the fact they are not physically able to be present and this can be painful.

All work of this nature needs a strong framework, boundaries and guidelines. The sexual component can become addictive so do be careful, it can can become very depleting. It is not meant to hurt- if it does then something is wrong. If you care about this person try perhaps stepping back and taking some time to reflect and being patient.

I know of various people who like to do this type of work with people, moving on from one to the next. It is not a healthy pattern and is representative and symbolizes lack and longing in other areas of their life.
Go to Top of Page

davidg

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2011 :  05:25:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Hello and thank you

We do indeed have boundary’s, very strong ones too, the first two are the most important,,,, trust and respect, all stops the moment they are broken, in addition we dont hanker for each other, there’s no attachment to the bliss or the person, it remains a fact there’s a reason why we are oceans apart…. we have our own lives to live own families to nurture.

We both have permissions and understandings from our partners, I would never go against their wishes these connections can and do hurt them just as much. When we do connect it has lasting effects for days after, we ground ourselves after, tree grounding we call it lol

I don’t go all out to search for other people, all that I have just said thus far takes a long time to form, these connections can be instantaneous and I would be wary of another who is too keen to experience it, trust and respect always comes first.

I did have an initial lack of things in my life, this spurred me to start searching for something outside my family life, I was always falling hopelessly in love,

I wanted to know why?

being that I have a partner affairs were out of the equation, so it was suppressed, I posted on forums for answers to why I keep falling for other women and got an interest in one person (before the one I have connections with now) who said she could help, this is the first time I connected to another and it was very very intense, it felt sooo good, I wanted to go deeper and deeper to explore this new found bliss, I was in heaven on earth, it seemed to answer my question of falling in love so put my trust in its learnings gave my all for its lessons

I admit I wanted more from her, no boundary’s were set and we were set to meet,,,, just as suddenly as it started it stopped, I was left with a void an emptiness and a feeling of being cut off all ties cut… it nearly sent me over the edge, I don’t blame this other person I allowed her in my heart she was a lesson and a half I will never forget

as you say,, there’s a lot of suffering from such intense longing, omg you are right, i personally see it as a life’s lesson, perhaps karmic, I’m not sure, but I did learn from it, I had to best part strip away the very essence of my being right down to my bones to get out of this hole, that hurt more than anything else just to go right back to the very foundations of who I am, then slowly rebuild my inner palace, to date I am more curios with these connections than willing to go headlong into a bliss/pain connection.
As these connections connect to the chakras especially the base, sacral and heart chakra, my interest in connections remains one of balancing these and the other energy centers in the body, a multibillion year old sexual instinct is hard to control.

I have noticed… where there is lust in the heart and desire for pleasure in the sacral/base chakra, both are canceled out the moment they are balanced and in tune with each other, lust turns to compassion and understanding, pleasure turns to bliss beyond form…..

Not all connections are bad.

I will however take up your advice by giving this other person with whom I do care for, the space and patience she deserves, and will continue to reflect upon my learning’s, the I AM meditation here is quite effective and seems to help still the mind so will continue that too

Thank you for your response

david
Go to Top of Page

Kahlia

161 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2011 :  07:49:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Personally I think in hindsight that these type of "astral" workings are perhaps not very safe nor beneficial because of their propensity to cause such intense experiences that can get out of control. There were so many ups and downs and it at times they can be blissful but also extremely depleting.
Namaste

Goodluck with your new friend

P.S I understand about the effects of the energy exchange completely, grounding is so important. The AYP lessons would really complement this type of work and help.

Edited by - Kahlia on Apr 09 2011 1:06:22 PM
Go to Top of Page

davidg

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2011 :  11:19:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i cant agree more that these workings are a rolercoaster ride of practicly everything thrown in, perhaps its wise to say its not for all, im reminded of this by the saying... every rose has its thorns lol.

Im stunned by the effects kundulini has on the entire body, a few times have i felt this. i misstook it for enlightenment lol. just shows i still have a lot to learn.

Namaste to you too

Go to Top of Page

Chiron

Russia
397 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2011 :  02:09:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Astral connections can be very intense indeed. Usually mutual consent is necessary through, so don't be too concerned about intrusion.. Makes one wonder if She is giving a hint as to what kind of experiences are possible, kind of a glimmer through the clouds.. Imagine the Saints and Devis who are melting like that 24/7..

Edited by - Chiron on Apr 06 2011 04:15:52 AM
Go to Top of Page

davidg

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2011 :  7:37:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thank you Chiron,

oddly enough since i have started the I AM meditations this week the need or indeed the desire for this type of connection is somewhat dwarfed by the peace and tranquility you get from a still mind.... very odd, very nice too, no other is involved lol, perhaps i will look at astral connections as a stepping stone into another more meaningfull state of being

Edited by - davidg on Apr 06 2011 7:51:19 PM
Go to Top of Page

Kahlia

161 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2011 :  05:24:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, I used to like rollercoaster rides in my younger years but now I prefer quiet walks on the beach.
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2011 :  08:07:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh yes - been there, done that. It was not a deliberate act on my part. This man and I connected at first sight with my chakras opening - had no idea what a chakra was at that time - just something was happening inside. "You exist!" were his first words to me. I just thought he was my Soulmate. We too lived oceans apart but stayed connected all the time. I lost weight. But the good news is in the resultant intense suffering and weird stuff that followed, I realised that there was more between heaven and earth that stated in our sciences and so I started looking for answers and that led me to AYP.
Go to Top of Page

davidg

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2011 :  3:21:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hello Kahlia.

i love to walk the coastlines of England, such variety and bepth..... the ocean speaks volumes in a voicless silence, although you may consider this nuts, but i do speak to trees too.... lol they have a calming effect on me for some reason

namaste

david
Go to Top of Page

davidg

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2011 :  4:00:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hello SeySorciere

and bless you.

i am glad you managed to get through it, i am connecting to the one i have thus far mentioned and we are suposed to be past life spinster sisters, theres the love there but not the attachments to the love, theres the connection past and present but no needs or desires to be together, we seem to share illnesses and shifts in energy, i cant sleep and a few days later she cant sleep i return to a good nights sleep lol

i too somehow found AYP after continuing my search for answers, the I AM mantra also seems very familiar too, i was about 6years old when i started doing something similar,(lifes situation back then forced an inward search for solitude and peace) to find this site and forum is WOW

love and light

David
Go to Top of Page

davidg

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2011 :  4:05:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i have to ask,, does meditating on the I AM mantra make you more sensitive to emotions ie anger fears etc?
Go to Top of Page

Kahlia

161 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2011 :  06:42:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
One becomes more intune and aware of their emotions I think. I havent practiced the I Am mantra for a number of years now ( I am slowly incorporating the AYP techniques into my current practice) but I used to use it in my Kundalini yoga practice and it was always very energising, empowering and purifying.

Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2011 :  12:25:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi davidg

quote:
Originally posted by davidg

i have to ask,, does meditating on the I AM mantra make you more sensitive to emotions ie anger fears etc?

Yes, it can at times. There are a lot of possible phases you can go through with the I AM mantra, and emotional sensitivity can be one of them. The practice opens you up in every way, so there can be phases of increased sensitivity. But integration and a greater capacity to handle any emotion also comes with sustained practice.

Best wishes to you!

With Love
cosmic
Go to Top of Page

davidg

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2011 :  12:25:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
it reminds me of many years ago how i used to allow the mind/ego to rampage for a small while, about once a week let it all out, find myself a secluded spot in the countryside miles from no one and let rip all the things on my mind, its like running a machine at full pelt, its wheels not touching the road it wants to run on, in this case the road to illusion suffering duality stuff the ego loves, the mind grasps onto.. I would have an air of detachment as i witnessed my own mind/ego run itself to the ground, then calmly go back to the point of focus

now,,,, who is the witness, who was observing if i was not being ego or mind at that point?

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000