Enlightenment Milestones
 Love in every Being
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2011 :  4:48:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
It's.... a funny thing.

I was being alone, and connecting to the energy of other people in my family, and noticing, that in all of them, there was an inner energy of aspects of Love. Joy, Bliss, Compassion, Freedom, and intense "aliveness" of spirit and God. So I wanted to find out if this was what I will find in the dictators, and most feared and angry people that have lived on the earth. I tuned into Kaddafi, and all I found was Peace, freedom, bliss, I tuned into Bin Laden, Peace, Love. I then tuned into Hitler....... Joy, Bliss.

What a discovery, I am so thankful, that the surface does not show what exists on the inside most of the time, but it is there. All that we ever want and wanted.

Thanks all.

Peace

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2011 :  06:52:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Gadafi, bin laden, hitler...all they are mirrors of our own shadow. The dark side in all of us that we dont want to see. Al we have an inner gadafi,hitler,bin laden...
All they are here to teach us also (yes,its a hard task i know...but they are mirrors and teachers in the school of life...)..and all we are divine beings with a enlightened side also. We must acept the two sides of the coin cz we are that.

Is easiest to see the dark spot outside than inside=Less responsability.

Glad about you recent discovers and experiences yonatan.

Much work to do.

Miguel.

Edited by - miguel on Mar 24 2011 07:12:38 AM
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2011 :  10:26:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks miguel :)

Sure, no matter how much the inside gets covered up by conditioning, it is still and always there.

Namaste :)
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2011 :  10:45:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2011 :  09:50:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It reminded me of this:

OSHO: Being In Love
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LfUvi1bof8

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000