Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forums
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Anal Sex - Release Kundalini or Reverse Kundalini?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

threearrows

USA
5 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2011 :  04:01:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I've read the posts on this forum regarding anal sex as a gateway towards Kundalini awakening, provided the stimulation is taken with a spiritual intention vs.the slippery slope of taking the stimulation as purely sexual/biological, and that there is sufficient relaxation and unblocked root and sacral chakras.

Elsewhere, however, I've read that anal sex as a methodology can result in what some call "reverse kundalini", which can be extremely debilitating in practice.

I was wondering if anyone can speak either from experience or from knowledge regarding this. Is this true? If so, is it related to the cautions mentioned above? Or is this a misunderstanding?

I'm not concerned white, red, or black tantra, I'm looking for efficacy.

Also, is it just anal sex or self anal stimulation that could work? I've noticed in my brief experiences with anal penetration that it can lead to a feeling of openness and allowance that seems to be right in line with the feminine energy of the serpent. I definitely feel more female when I've engaged it.

Another question I would have is whether or not such an awakening (even if more prone to be more intense) is more likely to lead to an ongoing awakened Kundalini or a temporary ride to bliss; whether or not it's a blast that can clean house or just a lightening bolt that would dissolve after the anal sex has stopped.

Any advice regarding this topic would be helpful.

Thank you
-James

Chiron

New Zealand
380 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2011 :  2:50:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Chiron's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
As long as there is a system of practices in place promoting the clearing of the nadis and the movement of energy into the higher centers, and provided one can avoid ejaculation and seminal leakage during or after the act, then there shouldn't be many problems.

Whether it is done with a partner or solo is the same as with most other sexual acts - having a partner will result in a more intense experience but the problem there will probably be finding the right one with the higher spiritual intention.

Kundalini awakening is not a one-off event. It is a continuous evolution through many levels and dimensions. The storehouse of prana in the coccyx area is not the only source. Pretty much all the major energy centers can be used to ignite the system, the difference is in the methods employed.
Go to Top of Page

selfonlypath

France
263 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2011 :  05:50:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit selfonlypath's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Chiron

As long as there is a system of practices in place promoting the clearing of the nadis and the movement of energy into the higher centers, and provided one can avoid ejaculation and seminal leakage during or after the act, then there shouldn't be many problems.

Well with anal tantra, it will move kundalini energy down (not up) to open kundalini which is why such techniques are more dangerous if improper guidance.

Please read & meditate carefully this thread http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=7263

Albert
Go to Top of Page

Kahlia

161 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2011 :  1:57:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
[quote]
Well with anal tantra, it will move kundalini energy down (not up) to open kundalini which is why such techniques are more dangerous if improper guidance.

Why does it move down and not up? This is not at all my experience?!?
Go to Top of Page

nodoubt

India
90 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2011 :  4:41:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
In any practice consider the aim. Look into your heart and search for any longing you can identify. In the action see if there is some intensity that is fascinating. In the results see if there some satisfaction in it. These are hallmarks of errant paths. The wind/mind itself has no direction per se. Direction is a function of thought.
Go to Top of Page

selfonlypath

France
263 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2011 :  04:03:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit selfonlypath's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by KahliaWhy does it move down and not up? This is not at all my experience?!?

Hum... Your question was already answered on the thread I initiated http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=7263 so maybe you did not read it.

As nodoubt wisdom wrote in this thread, ultimately (secret level or dzogchen or sufi or advaita) there is no direction per se because it is about becoming omniscient or able to connect consciously via any path or direction to the Source of the sources but before reaching this level, one needs a map or a direction or system having in mind the map is not the territory.

With anal tantra one requires ultra-grounding or rooting in order to safely go down & experience source of the sources via dark path or satan path or descension !
Go to Top of Page

Kahlia

161 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2011 :  05:14:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Selfonly... I had previously read that post but I reread and once again it is very thought provoking.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Support Forums © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Direct Downloads

eBooks - PDF, EPUB
and MOBI-KINDLE

FREE eBooks with
MP3 AudioBooks

SAVE  with Bundled
Multi-Title Downloads

Preview AYP Books
(PDF Books Flyer)

Easy Lessons

Advanced Yoga Practices Book

Spiritual
Adventure Novel

The Secrets of Wilder Novel

Enlightenment Series

Deep Meditation Book

Spinal Breathing Pranayama Book

Tantra Book

Asanas, Mudras & Bandhas Book

Samyama Book

Diet, Shatkarmas and Amaroli Book

Self-Inquiry Book

Bhakti and Karma Yoga Book

Eight Limbs of Yoga Book

Eight Limbs of Yoga Book

Questions & Answers

Additional Translations of AYP

AYP Home  Main Lessons  Tantra Lessons  Support Forums  Topic Index  Interviews  Videos  Site Search  Links Section  Testimonials  AYP Survey  Traffic  Books  Downloads  Contact