New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2017 :  5:13:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Filip,

Welcome to the forums.

If you could let us know a bit about the spiritual practices that you have been doing, that would be helpful.

Also, if you can answer the questions in this post that would put us in a better position to be able to assist you.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

filip

Slovenia
26 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2017 :  3:45:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Christi,

I was practicing predominately youtube guided meditations of Deepak Chopra and Brain Sync guided kundalini meditation. At that time I had no idea that I could create to my self problem like this. I had great life before this problem occurred, now I would give all I have just to get rid of it.

If anyone knows someone anywhere on the world that could help please tell me .
Go to Top of Page

filip

Slovenia
26 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2017 :  4:20:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Christi ,

I went though questions.

My situation is complitely related to so called spiritual practice that I had . I think it started with this Deepak Chopra video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpC...kUGs&t=2214s. I also practice kundalini guided video by Brain Sync company https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ue...dis&t=1039s.

I have this pressure for like 8 months, in the beginning it was even pleasant so I didn't mind and proceeded with practice and now I see it was tremendous mistake

I have been practicing it for more than year,for this point i am not sure why I did it...my life was great

I am not sure if it is kundalini I have only head pressure and lack of energy, although I assume lack of energy is because most of the day I spend dealing with the head pressure and I am very depressed for it.

It is not drug related, I once tried marijuana oil last year which my friend's father who is ill takes but I am not sure whether I could connect with it.

I had stressfull situations as everybody else but generally speaking I had great life, in my country I was quite successful comparing to man of my age.

Before this happen I was on high protein diet but know after all I had tried I dont care anymore and eat unheatlhy food such as burgers ,coke etc ...even start to smoke cigaretes which I hated before.

My sexual activities are moderate, like once or twice per week.

I workout in gym on regular basis, I am aware that training is recommended but it slightly decrease pressure only whilst I am working out .

I believe I am devotional person and I am usually very persistent.

I had many medical treatments aiming to find out what is going to me. I did MRI and EGG and all seems to be fine. I try to treat my self with acupuncture,craniosacral therapy but nothing works. I am so desperate because of this. My family members thought it is anxiety so I visited psychiatrist but pills only drugged me and gave no results on my head pressure

I am 31 year old.

Currently I am trying to get my life back and basically spends day to find adequate doctor to treat head pressure .

I saw this one on web
http://realization.org/p/mantak-chi...ychosis.html

Anythoughts should I try Mantak Chia method in his center although he doesn't offer any scientifically proven method.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2017 :  5:55:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Filip,

Thanks for taking the time to complete the questionnaire.

The meditation technique in the second video that you linked to is a kundalini awakening technique and quite a powerful one at that. The thing about kundalini is that it is actually not that difficult to awaken in people. An experienced yogi could awaken many people a day of they wanted to. What is much more difficult to do is to awaken people in a manner that is safe and which happens at the right speed and at the right time.

It looks as if you are going through what is called a premature crown opening brought about by a practice that was too aggressive for you at that time.

See this lesson:

Lesson 201 - The Drama of a Premature Crown Opening

Premature crown openings are not that easy to manage and it can take time.

I would advise avoiding all spiritual practices for now as any spiritual practices can aggravate the symptoms. The most important thing is to become grounded through doing daily grounding practices. The most important of these is going for long walks in nature. If I were in your position I would be walking for at least 4 hours a day, and maybe more.

See this lesson on grounding:

Lesson 69 - Kundalini Symptoms, Imbalances and Remedies

Sometimes some light Spinal Breathing can help to balance out the energy in the body. This may be worth trying? If it does not help, you will know pretty quickly and can back off. Just a few breaths may be enough, or a minute or so a day if you can manage a few breaths. If it does not help, and makes your head pressure worse then you will know that you are dealing with kundalini. So at least something will have been gained.

As for why you chose to do this thing, when you were quite happy in your life: There is a turning point in the evolution of every being, where the Self decides that it wants to know itself. It becomes tired of being lost, or you could say "comfortably numb". When that happens, we are automatically drawn towards the spiritual life in some way or form. In your case you were drawn towards this particular meditation technique.

Do keep us posted on how things develop and I hope the pain eases soon.

Best wishes,

Christi

Go to Top of Page

filip

Slovenia
26 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2017 :  6:38:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Christi ,

Thanks for advises I will follow them as much as possible , unfortunately I cannot walk for for 4 hours a day because of work.

Hopefully this will once be yesterday otherwise I am afraid I will loose everything in my life since in this condition I am not capable of working as I used to.
Go to Top of Page

filip

Slovenia
26 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2017 :  2:26:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Christi,

unfortunately link to spinal breathing is broken, can you please post another one
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2017 :  4:20:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi filip,

It should be working now.
Go to Top of Page

Kentox

India
61 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2017 :  3:00:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Since I've gone through this problem myself and sorted it somehow myself lemme tell you how I did it.

First of all, our problems might differ. Do you feel intense during the headache, like on edge? easily angered and irrated but full of energy perhaps find it hard to sleep? or Too passive? feeling tired all the time?

both of them are due to imbalance, pranayama with either ida which the relief for intense headache or pingala which will cure your lack of energy. Do no overdo it'll shift symptoms like a bitch much faster than you think.

From your symptoms you should should chose, breathe five to 10 times to check...there'll be a obvious small relief. If there is then do it more. until you balance it out.

secondly eat colder foods, not hot ones especially when you want to sleep. sleep with head pointing towards west so your ki moves to different channel, you'll feel lazy when you wake up but the pain will be relieved.

The problem is that people forget you have to balance out your breath, sometimes one side takes over and dominates other it might not be felt easily but it can affect you in such a intense manner over time. You probably have a dominating Pingala like I did, probably left unchecked and unbalanced.

There is also a point when a ball rises up to your head then goes back down. In that case I cannot really help. You just have to accept that happening until it relaxes and goes back. there shouldn't be much pain but more of a sense of expansion and it gets annoying if it stick too long but that also is due to overactive pingala that it is happening over and over very fast.

Even though you said you don't feel anything, it might not neccesarily be true, rather you haven't delved rightfully into the subject, it need not be a feeling of anger but just intensity.

do check if you are more active than before or not, I had the same exact problem for months now.

Cold foods, ida breathing and cooling down techniques will help but will also make you feel sh*tty, if you feel sh*tty and body feels wet, that'll be all. Atleast the pain will be gone.

Also, Dont read, chant or hear mantras, during this time. Meditating is fine, but you have to use all your intensity on it, if you do it might get over faster.

Oh and also, it can be sinus infection clearing up. if Kundalini pain persists at one place it means it is doing something there. One should take effort to find if he or she has a chronic ailment and focus on eliminating it, the pain will automatically slow down and go away or shift to ida which is bit more easier to handle.

I don't know whether spinal breathing works for you or not, but my way is way more basic and easier to understand and it worked for my chronic headache beautifully. Even better, drink a soft drink like coke it'll help even better, well at-least at the beginning though, you'll feel sh*tty later.

edit: I forgot to mention sleeping with head against south and legs to north will help too.

Edited by - Kentox on Aug 25 2017 6:07:26 PM
Go to Top of Page

Jrb

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2018 :  11:35:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Meditation Caualty, I know it has been a long time since you posted and I sincerely hope that you’re not still suffering. I was experiencing EXACTLY what you described. I was searching the internet for an answer and that’s when I saw your question. So even if this is too late to help you, there may be someone else looking for an answer like me and so I felt it was important to share my story. I also started feeling pressure in my head after learning TM. Like you, I went back to the TM teacher(s) and no one was able to help. I was so frustrated and the pain got worse. The more I tried to get rid of it the more it hurt. Like you, I found that some things helped temporarily (doing asanas relieved the pain but not permanently, hot compresses helped until I removed them and I also tried Reiki sessions which helped briefly and massages that temporarily offered relief.). But nothing permanently stopped the pain. What finally gave me relief will seem surprising but please trust me. Read the book “Healing Back Pain: The Mind-Body Connection” by John Sarno. I know it doesn’t seem relevant since the title talks about back pain but the information in the book applies to our pain 100%. The gist of the book is that our brain is creating this pain (the pain is real, not imagined) to distract us from repressed emotions that our brain thinks is too much for us to handle. I know it seems unlikely that our brains can do this but if you read the book you’ll understand it better. It actually makes sense to me that our pain came as a result from learning TM because TM does cause these repressed emotions to be released. I guess that in our case, we tried to control it which got us on a track we could not recover. After reading the book, do this 5 minute meditation: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HCe6PAplEFM When I did this meditation, thoughts about my loved ones that passed away years ago came floating to my mind and tears poured out of my eyes and the pain completely dissolved. (I’ve had to do this over and over again because apparently I have a lot of repressed emotions!). On hindsight I can see why the Reiki seemed to help as she also encouraged a big relief of emotions and I cried during 2 of those sessions too. I hope that you (and anyone else that is experiencing this pain) will check out this book. At the very least, read the reviews on Amazon and you’ll see that so many people have been cured by this book. It will be the best $10 you’ve ever spent. Good luck to you and to anyone else in our shoes!

quote:
Originally posted by meditation casualty

Mine is a VERY long story so I shall be brief. Nearly 18 years ago I decided to try Transcendental Meditation. Shortly into this practice I began to experience intense head pressure when I tried to meditate. It would subside after the session. I believe I received poor instruction, which I believe played a major role in this. I was straining and trying way too hard because it was not explained to me how effortless it had to be.

I soon began to experience the head pressure outside of meditation. I was told to keep meditating to work through it. It got worse. Long story short, it soon became permanent. The TM people were of no help whatsoever. In fact, they made it worse. It is now almost 18 years later and I have not been free of this miserable affliction for even one minute. Not one minute. This constant head pressure is not something I GET. It is something I permanently HAVE each and every waking second of every day. Again, this going on 18 years. I've just learned to somehow live with it.

I pretty much gave up on trying to rid myself of this about two years into this when it became apparent that nobody had a clue about what to do and nothing I had tried worked. Occasionally, however, I find new inspiration to try and find someone in this world who can maybe help me get rid of this awful thing. Now is one such time.

It's so powerful sometimes that I don't know what it would possibly take. At times it's unbearable. But there's nothing I can do about it except pop a few extra strength asprin pills to take the edge off just a bit when it gets really bad. And just wait until it settles down a bit. Sometimes it's just sort of backgrund noise, but it's ALWAYS there.

The best explanation I ever got was that the energy of the subtle body became reversed and travels up the spine. This is definitely energy. It feels like high pressure air pressing against my skull. I don't believe it's kundalini as such, but what some refer to as its "wind." There are no other symptoms. It's not centered on any one area, like the crown or third eye, but it's rather a full helmet effect. It is slightly more pronounced on the left side of my head.

I tried acupuncture and it was completely ineffective. I was told that acupuncture wouldn't help because it doesn't go deep enough. And this is really deep.

Early on in all this, I was able to temporarily eliminate the pressure on 3 seperate occasions. The first time, when it was really bad, I just started vigorously massaging my trapezius muscles, which I noticed were very tight. This immediately began to bleed off the energy, like steam being released from a pipe. After several minutes of intense massaging, the pressure was completely gone. The pressure returned when I resumed the meditation. This never worked again.

The second time was after a network chiropractic adjustment. The pressure was at least 90% gone. It went from a torrent to little more than a trickle. I was still listening to the TM people, however, and soon tried to meditate again, to "work through it." As soon as I began to meditate the torrent of pressure returned. I underwent regular chiropractic treatment for at least a year afterwards and never had any success again.

Later on there was a period of a couple of days, however, when I was experiencing icy tingling sensations in the occiput. The pressure shifted accordingly to the area of the tingling, as if it was reversing itself. This soon ended, however, and it returned to the front/sides of my head.

The third instance was when I was stretching my back one night. I arched my back quite forcefully and noticed when I got up that it was gone. I was ecstatic. I thought it was over. Unfortunately, it began to return just a few hours later and within no time it was back up to full strength. Arching my back in this manner has never worked again, and I've nearly broken my back trying to do so. It's as it a certain technique will only work once, like a trigger point that can only be used one time. It's only been some sort of physical manipulation that's worked at all.

Now, I've read several posts on this forum addressing head pressure. On the one hand I'm glad I'm not the only one in the world who's experienced this. On the other hand, it seems that everyone's experiences were temporary and were fixed by certain exercises described on this site or simply faded on their own. I haven't read of someone else on this forum or anywhere else having this permanently like me.

I've tried some of these techniques but quickly gave up on them, as this seems completely resistant to everything I try and the frustration can be defeating. They don't seem powerful enough. Maybe I haven't given them enough of a chance. I don't know. Sorry to ramble but there's a lot of ground to cover.

Any ideas? I'd really appreciate it.

Go to Top of Page

AscendedMaster

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2018 :  11:44:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi there MC..I experience this too after studying mysticism for over a year. The experience your having is related to Kundalini awakening. When the Kundalini awakens in the base root chakra and rises through the 7 chakras until it reaches the crown chakra this activates the opening of the third eye. Once the Yogi has achieved this he or she has attained Christ Consciousness. So you are at a very high level of mystical awakening. This pressure is energies from the crown chakra flowing up and down your chakra system and pulsating in your third eye. You might experience this your whole life. For me it's been 10 years. I would pray at lot during the times it's the most intense to bring you closer to the intuitions of your higher self. Blessings and prayers..-James Girouard OFS
quote:

Mine is a VERY long story so I shall be brief. Nearly 18 years ago I decided to try Transcendental Meditation. Shortly into this practice I began to experience intense head pressure when I tried to meditate. It would subside after the session. I believe I received poor instruction, which I believe played a major role in this. I was straining and trying way too hard because it was not explained to me how effortless it had to be.

I soon began to experience the head pressure outside of meditation. I was told to keep meditating to work through it. It got worse. Long story short, it soon became permanent. The TM people were of no help whatsoever. In fact, they made it worse. It is now almost 18 years later and I have not been free of this miserable affliction for even one minute. Not one minute. This constant head pressure is not something I GET. It is something I permanently HAVE each and every waking second of every day. Again, this going on 18 years. I've just learned to somehow live with it.

I pretty much gave up on trying to rid myself of this about two years into this when it became apparent that nobody had a clue about what to do and nothing I had tried worked. Occasionally, however, I find new inspiration to try and find someone in this world who can maybe help me get rid of this awful thing. Now is one such time.

It's so powerful sometimes that I don't know what it would possibly take. At times it's unbearable. But there's nothing I can do about it except pop a few extra strength asprin pills to take the edge off just a bit when it gets really bad. And just wait until it settles down a bit. Sometimes it's just sort of backgrund noise, but it's ALWAYS there.

The best explanation I ever got was that the energy of the subtle body became reversed and travels up the spine. This is definitely energy. It feels like high pressure air pressing against my skull. I don't believe it's kundalini as such, but what some refer to as its "wind." There are no other symptoms. It's not centered on any one area, like the crown or third eye, but it's rather a full helmet effect. It is slightly more pronounced on the left side of my head.

I tried acupuncture and it was completely ineffective. I was told that acupuncture wouldn't help because it doesn't go deep enough. And this is really deep.

Early on in all this, I was able to temporarily eliminate the pressure on 3 seperate occasions. The first time, when it was really bad, I just started vigorously massaging my trapezius muscles, which I noticed were very tight. This immediately began to bleed off the energy, like steam being released from a pipe. After several minutes of intense massaging, the pressure was completely gone. The pressure returned when I resumed the meditation. This never worked again.

The second time was after a network chiropractic adjustment. The pressure was at least 90% gone. It went from a torrent to little more than a trickle. I was still listening to the TM people, however, and soon tried to meditate again, to "work through it." As soon as I began to meditate the torrent of pressure returned. I underwent regular chiropractic treatment for at least a year afterwards and never had any success again.

Later on there was a period of a couple of days, however, when I was experiencing icy tingling sensations in the occiput. The pressure shifted accordingly to the area of the tingling, as if it was reversing itself. This soon ended, however, and it returned to the front/sides of my head.

The third instance was when I was stretching my back one night. I arched my back quite forcefully and noticed when I got up that it was gone. I was ecstatic. I thought it was over. Unfortunately, it began to return just a few hours later and within no time it was back up to full strength. Arching my back in this manner has never worked again, and I've nearly broken my back trying to do so. It's as it a certain technique will only work once, like a trigger point that can only be used one time. It's only been some sort of physical manipulation that's worked at all.

Now, I've read several posts on this forum addressing head pressure. On the one hand I'm glad I'm not the only one in the world who's experienced this. On the other hand, it seems that everyone's experiences were temporary and were fixed by certain exercises described on this site or simply faded on their own. I haven't read of someone else on this forum or anywhere else having this permanently like me.

I've tried some of these techniques but quickly gave up on them, as this seems completely resistant to everything I try and the frustration can be defeating. They don't seem powerful enough. Maybe I haven't given them enough of a chance. I don't know. Sorry to ramble but there's a lot of ground to cover.

Edited by - AscendedMaster on Jun 09 2018 12:59:26 PM
Go to Top of Page

Anjesh

India
4 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2018 :  01:12:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Go to Top of Page

Anjesh

India
4 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2018 :  01:36:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi mc,
Its already around 8 years sinc u started facing head pressure. Did you get the better way to unblock pressur.i am facing same. I am following jim and karma,s suggestions. Uddiyana with water breath. It gives temp relief from excresion isssues. Lord within me made me to visit here.thanks to people here especially jim. If anybody gets solution for their issue, please put clear steps or pls upload video of related to unique steps.

He is within us only some wrong things i are doing against to commitment to self.started confessing. Praying to him to make honest with him.with whom i need to pray? #128522;
Go to Top of Page

sebaslateralus

Colombia
3 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2018 :  9:05:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jrb.

I just registered on this website and posted my history with this kind of issue.

https://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic...PIC_ID=17696

I'll check the book you recommend. Seems like many people are big fans of John Sarno's work.

In the meantime, can you read my post and let me know if what you found will help me with my condition?

Thank you!

quote:
Originally posted by Jrb

Meditation Caualty, I know it has been a long time since you posted and I sincerely hope that you’re not still suffering. I was experiencing EXACTLY what you described. I was searching the internet for an answer and that’s when I saw your question. So even if this is too late to help you, there may be someone else looking for an answer like me and so I felt it was important to share my story. I also started feeling pressure in my head after learning TM. Like you, I went back to the TM teacher(s) and no one was able to help. I was so frustrated and the pain got worse. The more I tried to get rid of it the more it hurt. Like you, I found that some things helped temporarily (doing asanas relieved the pain but not permanently, hot compresses helped until I removed them and I also tried Reiki sessions which helped briefly and massages that temporarily offered relief.). But nothing permanently stopped the pain. What finally gave me relief will seem surprising but please trust me. Read the book “Healing Back Pain: The Mind-Body Connection” by John Sarno. I know it doesn’t seem relevant since the title talks about back pain but the information in the book applies to our pain 100%. The gist of the book is that our brain is creating this pain (the pain is real, not imagined) to distract us from repressed emotions that our brain thinks is too much for us to handle. I know it seems unlikely that our brains can do this but if you read the book you’ll understand it better. It actually makes sense to me that our pain came as a result from learning TM because TM does cause these repressed emotions to be released. I guess that in our case, we tried to control it which got us on a track we could not recover. After reading the book, do this 5 minute meditation: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HCe6PAplEFM When I did this meditation, thoughts about my loved ones that passed away years ago came floating to my mind and tears poured out of my eyes and the pain completely dissolved. (I’ve had to do this over and over again because apparently I have a lot of repressed emotions!). On hindsight I can see why the Reiki seemed to help as she also encouraged a big relief of emotions and I cried during 2 of those sessions too. I hope that you (and anyone else that is experiencing this pain) will check out this book. At the very least, read the reviews on Amazon and you’ll see that so many people have been cured by this book. It will be the best $10 you’ve ever spent. Good luck to you and to anyone else in our shoes!

quote:

Go to Top of Page

Aquila

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - May 02 2022 :  12:12:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks to everyone who shared in this thread!

I experience the same problem. It started after practicing DM and spinal breathing from this website 8 years ago. The head pressure has been permanent - i.e. is with me every second of my life since then. So it's definitely related to this practice (I quit these practices after this started happening.)

I can't do any practice on myself that raises the energy like spinal breathing or even certain forms of Qi Gong without making it worse. Grounding, relaxation and getting out of my head helps but is temporary relief and doesn't resolve the problem.

Other symptoms for me:

* Permanent energetic sensations in the body, like the feeling of electricity moving in the body
* Tinnitus and ringing sounds
* Periods of what I'd describe as brain zapping - in the night I'll wake up feeling like I'm being electrocuted and will involuntarily shake for a few seconds until it stops.

If anyone still reads this forum, would you be able to confirm if these are kundalini syndrome symptoms?

I'll definitely follow up on what jrb shared. I'm prone to dissociation, intellectualisation and mental control as defence mechanisms. I've been on a gradual journey of self-healing over the last 5 years in which I've gradually become more connected to my body and emotions and I have noticed this symptom get milder with time. So the idea that this is being caused by emotional repression sounds plausible. This therapist seems to have a similar theory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3FqB8WTU4s

If anyone else has experience resolving this I'd love to hear from you.

Namaste!
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - May 02 2022 :  12:06:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Aquila,

Welcome to the forums!

Sorry to hear about the difficulties you have been experiencing. This is a very rare reaction to the AYP practices.

Could you answer the questions in this questionnaire? That would help us to advise you more easily. You can copy/paste it into this topic.

https://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic...PIC_ID=11628

Christi
Go to Top of Page

yogi108

Australia
1 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2023 :  2:24:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Will give my experience with head pressure here. I practice SRF kriya on and off since late teens. During a sade sati (vedic Saturn return) I had some untoward effects from kriya and one of these was a lot of energy in the head without any release. It felt like solar nerve was very active also. The psychic tension became so strong that I found myself really praying hard for help. I was begging Babaji to help me, and when the intensity reached fever pitch, just like that "drowning man gasping for breath" suddenly I saw him in a vision. He uttered 3 words in a strange tongue and each one of them opened a part of a nerve along the front of my body. The first word opened the head, from brow to neck, the second the torso from neck to navel, and the third from navel down to the feet. I felt all of a sudden immense relief and a kind of womb-like space in the navel, with flashes of blue astral light and a sort of watery or water-like sensation of the prana. It was one of the most singularly transformative experiences of my life and has had an effect on my meditation and practice of kriya to this day.

For anyone suffering from this malady, it would probably help (aside from prayer) to move breath/energy through the front channel of the body, down from the head to the navel, as in Navi or Nabhi kriya, or even more along the lines of Qigong practices. This is to promote as much as possible the opening of this channel, which seems to act as a release valve for the firey 'angry kundalini' symptoms that occasionally afflict meditators. It is actually a variant of kriya proper to move down in the front channel, and I have heard it was sometimes given this way to female disciples. It is the common form of the Taoist way of practice.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000