New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - May 19 2011 :  11:33:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you all for sharing your experiences with us.
Every opening helps open so many more. Thank you.
And welcome to the AYP forums, orangeblossom, Bill R. and Magicisafoot.
Go to Top of Page

nearoanoke

USA
525 Posts

Posted - May 19 2011 :  4:00:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
All,

We are planning for a retreat near Los Angeles, CA from Nov 4-6

If anyone is interested, feel free to express your interest here

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=9556

- Near
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - May 19 2011 :  4:12:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Everyone!

Please forgive me for not posting something in this topic sooner... it has been incredibly busy here since I got back from the retreat. I'll never understand how it is possible to get an entire week behind in work from taking just one day off, but here I am, 4 days later and just now managing to catch up.

There is always a desire to say a lot of words after these retreats, but somehow when I go to say them, nothing comes out. All the words just seem so petty compared to the experience. Truly, for me, the power and beauty of the retreats are always beyond words.... and this one was no exception.

There was a massive shift here on Tuesday due to the retreat (and an acupuncture appointment on Monday evening) and I am still integrating what has changed so I am not yet prepared to put words to it, but suffice it to say, *something* has dropped/shifted/changed. This is how it usually goes for me after these retreats and why it's important to stress the need to ease ourselves back into daily activity after a retreat. Unfortunately that is not always possible (as it wasn't for me this time) but things always seem to sort themselves out if we choose not to fight it and just stay open to the flow of Life.

I feel truly honored to have been a part of this retreat and to feel like I have 16 new family members (Katrine already knew she was family ). May we all continue to open and unfold together.

Love!

Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - May 20 2011 :  12:50:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

This feedback on the Toronto retreat was posted by Tootsies in another topic in the forums:

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....D=9738#83479
quote:
Hello, well here goes my first post! I am so grateful for all of u from this weekends retreat! Thx u for taking the time to get to know u so u could share. I have come away from this experience just that much wiser to the potential within. I have been faithful in my twice daily practice as I want this to be a `habit` formed in my daily life. I already have been `feeling` the difference. How did Carson put it, trust the emergance..love it! Ive been workin on that one for a few years nowwell I am at work but just wanted to make sure before I go away for the weekend(another meeting of like minded peeps) I joined & responded to our experience. Thank you all for sharing time with me. Love Mel
Go to Top of Page

JuZen

Canada
8 Posts

Posted - May 21 2011 :  3:22:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit JuZen's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I just want to say that since the retreat (one week now), I practice SB and DM twice a day (and my English once a day!!). This retreat helped me taking time for my self and it's wonderful!! Thanks again!
Go to Top of Page

JuZen

Canada
8 Posts

Posted - May 21 2011 :  3:23:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit JuZen's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Carson, how is your French practices?!!!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000