Yamas & Niyamas - Restraints & Observances
 amaroli/urine therapy group?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2011 :  3:12:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello everybody,

Just one comment before I start my topic. I´ve read your posts about taking 5 ml of urine and so on of your first drink of amaroli. When I started, I didn´t have such instructions, so I took my little plastic cup to the bathroom and filled her up and drank! To me, it was no big deal! It was dark, about 3a.m. so I couldn´t see it, because there was only the light of a night light. My first impression was that it went straight to my head. My entire head! But since then, things are pretty much normalised, and I won´t go into all of that now, because that is not why I am here. I will say that now I drink an average of one liter a day,first urine of the morning, including middle of the night, too.

I am using the urine for many uses for the body,ie,hair,skin, nails, hearing, sight,etc, and I have lots of questions. I would love to form some kind of group so we can exchange ideas and information. What do you think? I was a member of a urine support community, but it didn´t work out. There doesn´t seem to be much support out there on the web, unless I´ve missed something. I am hungry for information concerning this ancient healing medicine but I also have my feet firmly planted on the ground, as I have witnessed for myself some limitations in it´s healing a burn on my hand.

What do you think about some kind of amaroli/urine therapy group?

nirmal

chas

USA
209 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2011 :  3:34:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by nirmal

I am using the urine for many uses for the body,ie,hair,skin, nails, hearing, sight,etc.

Hi Nirmal,

How do you use it for hearing and sight? I've only been drinking a little bit, for a week or so, and I have noticed good effects in the heart area, but not so good effects in the stomach..But, yeah, I would be interested in joining. I don't know much about it. I would like to learn..

Edited by - chas on Jan 29 2011 4:39:44 PM
Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2011 :  02:41:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi chas,

You take a dropper,and place a couple of drops into each ear, one at a time, letting it sit for a few seconds, then let it out. This is supposed to improve hearing. I have done this haphazardly, so I can´t tell if it has helped my hearing yet,as I am slightly hard of hearing.(too much loud rock and roll in my youth!) I don´t think it matters if it´s first morning urine or not.

For the eyes, with the dropper diluted with small amount of water(I don´t) and place 2-3 drops into eyes. This is supposed to alleviate all sorts of eye afflictions like simple redness and irritation to conjuntivitis. At least that´s what the literature says.

I spoke with Yogani about all of this and he said that some treat it "like a religion," so I keep that in mind.

Maybe you should try drinking chammoile tea along side with your daily amaroli or afterwards? Or maybe add peppermint to the urine?

Love,
nirmal
Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2011 :  07:31:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
chas, I should add, the drops for the eyes should be first morning urine, and also are supposed to improve eyesight. And maybe best to use first urine for the ears as well. If in doubt, always use first urine of the day. It is the most pure, free of the daily "stuff" taken in throughtout the day.
Go to Top of Page

chas

USA
209 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2011 :  9:33:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hmmm..I might skip the eye and ear treatment for now..I have been adding a little bit of oregano or tea tree oil. It helps the smell and taste. And I can confirm what many have said, that it helps to drink a lot of water and eat well. I'll try the chamomile as well.

Thanks for the info, Nirmal.

Love

Edited by - chas on Jan 30 2011 9:44:42 PM
Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2011 :  10:47:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
chas,
Good idea with the oregano, I like fresh basil, too. And 1-2L water per day does the trick.
You´re most welcome.
nirmal
Go to Top of Page

donorina

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2011 :  05:47:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

What do you think about some kind of amaroli/urine therapy group?

I have several books in e-figital format that I will send to anyone who request it.
My e-mail is
donorina@gmail.com
Although I have practiced Urine Therapy for 10 months I think that I have no sufficient personal experience to advice other people and I think that sharing my digital books on Urine Therapy is the best I can do to contribute to this debate

donorina

nirmal
[/quote]
Go to Top of Page

Ahalia

USA
8 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2011 :  5:28:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ahalia's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I did practice this some years back , a group would be nice, I will send email requesting donorina
Go to Top of Page

Ahalia

USA
8 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2011 :  9:41:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ahalia's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Eating fruits and chocolate makes a difference in taste and smell, at least it did for me.
Go to Top of Page

mimirom

Czech Republic
368 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2011 :  09:38:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit mimirom's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi nirmal,

I've been practicing amaroli for some 2 or 3 years and the one thing it has done for me is that I'm never sick.

What do you mean by "group?"
Go to Top of Page

yogesh

USA
153 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2011 :  10:37:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have gone raw food vegan in the past 3 weeks....have been doing amroli for about 5 months

It is unbelievable how much it reduces any bad taste, saltiness etc...

makes it very easy to do now

Go to Top of Page

IngridSwe

Sweden
1 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2011 :  1:17:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,
My name is Ingrid and I work for a Swedish TV production company. We are currently doing a documentary about unusual food and healing methods. I have read a little about urine therapy and found it very interesting. Then I found your thread on the topic and got curious about your stories. It would be really nice to get in contact with someone who practises amaroli, if you do, please get back to me on my e-mail which is ingrid.hedman@titan.se

Thanks in advance

Best regards
Ingrid
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2011 :  12:18:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

I had done urine therapy 7yrs ego when I was suffering from ecezema from my legs and I felt it did really help.

Thinking of restarting it again.

Love n Light
Viji
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000