Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Meditation Query
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

parulag05

India
3 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2011 :  02:38:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi Everybody,
I am new to the group, but have been meditating for the past three years. I have a question regarding one of my experiences, hope I get an answer here.
During meditation, when I reach a state of intense love for my Guru, I sometime feel a lump-like thing in my throat and intuitively want to move it upward, which I am unable to. Any idea what it could be?
I meditate for around 30 min, including the mantra chanting and no pranayama (that is before I started following the AYP techniques).
Also I felt my throat chakra was the most active of the chakras, alongwith the crown ofcourse.
-Parul

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2011 :  07:33:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Parul,
You have already asked this question here and got a few replies:
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=9031

Did you want to move that post here to the satsang forum? If yes, let me know and I can move it for you. Having the same question in 2 forums can get confusing, for people replying and in some ways for you too.

Thanks for your posts.
Go to Top of Page

parulag05

India
3 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2011 :  12:12:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
yes I did move, didnt know there was any other way other than posting a fresh query.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000