New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

alwayson2

USA
546 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2010 :  12:11:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
HOW TO ACCESS THE VISION SCREEN

1. Systematically do the relaxation procedure. The one where you contract and relax all muscle groups starting from the toes going up as described by Astral Dynamics Revised Edition

2. Do a yawning stretch and get into trance position

3. Pre-stimulate hands and feet

4. Enter trance

5. Raise energy through and stimulate ALL primaries (including brow) using the various actions (spinning, tearing etc.)

6. Breathe extra energy to Brow

Upon repeated stimulation of the brow, you will feel a throbbing sensation and will see a flash of light, because the brow acts like a capacitor. Upon further stimulation, you will see a magic mirror of sorts upon which one can view (and hear) anything and anyone at any time. This oval magic mirror appears to hang at arm's length in front of you. You can also heal or kill people via intention (as described in Energy Work by Robert Bruce).

7. Once vision screen forms, do a brushing action on the feet to stimulate energy flow and also raise energy up legs. This maintains enough energy for the vision screen.

Somewhere during this process mentally affirm 'my brow chakra strobes' and 'I am the great eye'

I personally believe the vision screen is the same as the divya caksus (that Shakyamuni used to achieve enlightenment) but I need to research it more.

P.S. Don't do this until every lower aspect of the energy body has been developed, especially the perineum. I warned you.

HOW TO USE THE VISION SCREEN

Once you got the vision screen, how do you use it??

In the beginning just be a passive observer only. Silently and mentally affirm "I see a yellow dog" or "I see a lady with a blue hat"

Only then, try active manipulation. Silently and mentally say "Show me the Great Pyramids".

Once you see the Great Pyramids you can actually will yourself through the vision screen if you wanted to. This turns it into an active OBE. You can return to your body and vision screen with intention and then tune something else.

You can also heal people (or the opposite) using the technique in Energy Work by Robert Bruce.

Edited by - alwayson2 on Dec 19 2010 11:12:25 PM

alwayson2

USA
546 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2010 :  11:52:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I thought the bit about how you can use this power, would have attracted some comments.

This power is very real.
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2010 :  02:23:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by alwayson2

I thought the bit about how you can use this power, would have attracted some comments.

This power is very real.

The power of Love is very real. It's the only power I desire.

What you offer is rather interesting.

Love
cosmic
Go to Top of Page

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2010 :  07:41:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I read Energy Work a while back. Very interesting read and the techniques he uses seem pretty powerful.
Go to Top of Page

Scorpio1987uk

Virgin Islands (United Kingdom)
57 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2010 :  6:04:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
"This oval magic mirror appears to hang at arm's length in front of you. You can also heal or kill people via intention (as described in Energy Work by Robert Bruce)."

What a great way to generate bad karma :) I am sure going down this path would lead to an unfortunate reincarnation in the next life.

You cannot kill people via thought intent, if someone happens to die while you are doing this, you did not kill them you simply saw a synchronistic event, happens to me all the time when I spin my third eye, feels like people are reading my thoughs, I can manipulate people with my thoughts etc... it is merely an illusion, the body tries to please your ego in ways that are difficult to fathom.

There is no such thing as dark magic, it is just an illusion your ego creates to make you feel like you have control.

The ego is a impure reflection of the soul based on sensory perception of you and others around you. If you remove the ego, you would not want anything, including killing and healing people.

Yes, you could say that thought can affect the physical world as thought turns into matter over time, but the universe has a tendency to work for the "greater good" and eventually you will figure out that harmful intent towards others is really only hurting yourself.
Peace be with you.
Go to Top of Page

alwayson2

USA
546 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2010 :  7:05:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I don't think you understand.

The vision screen is a very specific phenomenon that occurs when the brow center strobes in trance.

Its not merely "dark magic".

It is the highest siddhi known to man.
Go to Top of Page

machart

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2010 :  7:46:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

It is the highest siddhi known to man.

Hi Alwayson2!

From my view the highest siddhi is contentment...once you have that there is no need or desire for a vision screen or anything else...
Go to Top of Page

alwayson2

USA
546 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2010 :  7:58:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I follow the path of the Mahasiddhas, siddhi seekers. They are the guys that achieve enlightenment the fastest.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahasiddha

Even Buddha used the vision screen if it is the same thing as the divya caksus. The divya caksus is how he actually attained enlightenment even according to Theravada.
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2010 :  8:36:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The methods Yogani writes about have been tested and are working for many people; that's what these forums are about.
It sounds like perhaps you want to be the one to test the siddhi methods. So please report back here what you find after trying these methods. Sounds like you could attain enlightenment quickly. Good luck, and let us know what you find.
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2010 :  9:29:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Alwayson,

What siddha path do you follow? You have a teacher?
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2010 :  9:56:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Etherfish

Enlightenment is similar to getting wealthy in one way. People usually make the decision to follow a path, and check out the quick and easy methods first. But on both paths it doesn't take most people very long to figure out quick and easy is not better. Get rich quick schemes usually don't work and usually get you into some kind of trouble. It's the same with enlightenment.

Yogani has found the methods that move us along as quickly as possible without getting into trouble. And ways to know when you are going a little too fast, and how to slow down.
it's all in the main lessons, and books.

Thanks for this, Ether; well said.

And good analogy; I agree!

Wholeheartedly,

Kirtanman

Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2010 :  10:58:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ha ha, I had second thoughts and deleted it right after posting. You caught it during the two minutes it was up!
Thanks K-man
Go to Top of Page

alwayson2

USA
546 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2010 :  11:07:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Robert Bruce talks about the vision screen in Astral Dynamics Revised (Tenth Anniversary) Edition in case anyone is interested.

I have not mastered the vision screen, but I had a quintissential experience with it a couple of years ago which I documented on another forum. So it is real.

By the way, the outline I gave can be used for OBE, WILD, raising kundalini, energy work, clairvoyance, healing etc. You would change steps 6 and 7.

Like the Dalai Lama says, enlightenment is directly correlated to the configuration of channels etc. in the body, so get to the energy work ASAP.

Edited by - alwayson2 on Dec 19 2010 11:17:33 PM
Go to Top of Page

slenten

23 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2010 :  10:57:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Like the Dalai Lama says, enlightenment is directly correlated to the configuration of channels etc. in the body, so get to the energy work ASAP.

Energy work and Kundalini, were, for me, part of a purification process. They supported the growth of silence and the rise of the witness and pure awareness.
Go to Top of Page

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2010 :  1:23:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All,
Be aware that Alwayson is talking of a specific faction when he talks of the Mahasiddhas and not of general practices in India IMHO.
Normally the siddhis are viewed as a distraction on the path and are not actively looked for or acted on.My teacher has many siddhis, very few that I know of and I suspect many that she is not willing to discuss or use.Whenever I have visited my guru's ashram they are not openly discussed or sought to the best of my knowledge.
If one wants to walk from the back door to the garden gate and stop to smell the flowers, it will take you longer to reach the gate. If you walk straight to the gate you will still get a whiff of the aroma as you walk past without stopping.
I would advise you that by 'healing' ( a complete misnomer)others or using your energy for other efforts then you will deplete some of the energy you could be using for your efforts towards purification.I have had this discussion(albeit somebody always wants to make it an argument)on Reiki forums before.
1)If you use Reiki on another you do not deplete your own energy.
2)The client always receives the amount of energy they need for 'healing.'
This is a contradiction in terms as we are all at different levels of purification ie I am able to 'channel' a different amount of energy than you are.(and I have no idea if it is greater or less than you.) If we use the analogy of voltage and the client requires 240volts for a 'healing' and I am only able to channel 110volts where do you think that the other 130volts comes from?
Better to save your energy, enter the stillness at an earlier date in time and help others in more effective ways than 'healing' as it is a time limited aid requiring regular top-ups to be effective and still does not give one the benefits of meditation.
L&L
Dave

Edited by - riptiz on Dec 20 2010 1:32:57 PM
Go to Top of Page

alwayson2

USA
546 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2010 :  4:48:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by riptiz
Normally the siddhis are viewed as a distraction on the path and are not actively looked for or acted on.

I have heard this before. I think its a modern myth. Where did this idea start?

Edited by - alwayson2 on Dec 20 2010 4:51:27 PM
Go to Top of Page

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2010 :  5:46:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Alwayson2,
This is not a myth but part of the teachings within the lineage I am a part of.My sadguru is Dhyanyogiomdasji who originally was a high level Tantric yogi before meeting his final guru DhyanyogiMadhusudandasji a high level guru of Kundalini Maha Yoga.
DhyanyogiMadhusudandasji or Dhyanyogi as we refer to him, crossed in 1994 at age of 117 yrs old and his authenticity is well documented.
My teacher started training with Dhyanyogi over 40 years ago and is also well experienced and knowledgable in KMY.My teachings are directly from her and she has knowledge that far surpasses the laymen I have met in India.
L&L
Dave
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2010 :  6:09:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Ha ha, I had second thoughts and deleted it right after posting. You caught it during the two minutes it was up!
Thanks K-man

No worries, Ether - if I'd had any idea that was the case, I wouldn't have quoted you!

However, since it is out t/here .... I still see your post as really good and pertinent (I really like the analogy, as I said).

Wholeheartedly,

Kirtanman
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2010 :  6:18:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by riptiz
Normally the siddhis are viewed as a distraction on the path and are not actively looked for or acted on.

I have heard this before. I think its a modern myth. Where did this idea start?

Hi Alwayson,

Well, the Shiva Sutras and the Yoga Spandakarika date from the 9th century, and they both reference siddhis as obstacles.

Patanjali's Yoga Sutras dates from somewhere around the 2nd century, and it references siddhis as obstacles, as well.

So, no, not a modern myth in any way.

It's all about coming to know our true nature; once we do, siddhis manifest if, and as needed.

If there's someone trying to make siddhis happen, that effort keeps that someone-idea locked in place, which directly prevents realization.

If that someone-idea manages to manifest siddhis, then there's a huge risk of that someone-idea considering itself a siddhi-empowered someone-idea, and then, to paraphrase Patanjali super-loosely, they are well and truly hosed.

No kidding.

The Yoga Sutras talk about yogis with the powers to literally create entire Universes, but being so caught up in the allure of form, they do not realize their true nature. And so, the Yoga Sutras warns strongly against seeking these types of powers.

Better to realize our true nature, and have access to actual creative power.

Wholeheartedly,

Kirtanman

Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2010 :  7:16:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
The Yoga Sutras talk about yogis with the powers to literally create entire Universes, but being so caught up in the allure of form, they do not realize their true nature. And so, the Yoga Sutras warns strongly against seeking these types of powers.

Not in the translation I read.
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2010 :  7:43:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Siddhis being a distraction is mentioned in AYP lessons. Did we forget where we are? Oh sorry, you were probably distracted.

The reasoning is so obvious: siddhis feed the ego like crazy.
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2010 :  9:13:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Siddhis being a distraction is mentioned in AYP lessons. Did we forget where we are? Oh sorry, you were probably distracted.

The reasoning is so obvious: siddhis feed the ego like crazy.

Not sure who you mean ...... if me, yes, I know.

AlwaysOn said that siddhis being a distraction were a "recent myth", so a couple of us were referencing older texts to point out that some of yogic spirituality's key texts warn against seeking siddhis.

Because they feed the ego like crazy.

Wholeheartedly,

Kirtanman
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2010 :  9:21:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

The "other systems and alternate approaches" section?

Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2010 :  9:25:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Scott

quote:

Not in the translation I read.

The warning, or the "creating Universes" part? The "creating Universes" part may actually be from another scripture, and referenced in a commentary on the Yoga Sutras; if I can find the book I'm thinking of, I'll check.

As far as siddhis being obstacles in general, I was going by YS 3.38:

These experiences resulting from samyama are obstacles to samadhi, but appear to be attainments or powers to the outgoing or worldly mind.

te samadhau upasargah vyutthane siddhayah

[Note: In some renditions this is sutra 3.36 or 3.37]

* te = these (attainments)
* samadhi = meditation in its higher state, deep absorption of meditation, the state of perfected concentration
* upasrga = obstacles, hindrances, impediments
* vyutthana = to the outgoing mind, worldly mind
* siddhi = attainments, powers, perfections, subtle experiences, psychic abilities

(For the list of what the attainments are, see the preceding few sutras, available via the link, above.)

Wholeheartedly,

Kirtanman

Edited by - Kirtanman on Dec 20 2010 9:27:21 PM
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2010 :  9:28:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Excellent, Kirtanman. Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

alwayson2

USA
546 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2010 :  11:22:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think that noone denies that Panjali essentially generously borrows from buddhism for the Yoga Sutras. This is something which wikipedia documents. So I look to the original buddhism and see that yes even the Buddha used the psychic power of the divya caksus to become enlightened and actually advocates it as the superior path.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000