Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Sensations at the throat
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lili

Netherlands
372 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2006 :  07:53:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everyone

Wonder if any of you has experienced something like a weight stuck in the throat area or a feeling as if someone is choking you. For some time I have moments feeling like that. (not during practice) Do you have a method for working on this? Ajita's technique sounds like one but it is very long.

Thanks

P.S. Happy women's day to all ladies

Edited by - Lili on Mar 08 2006 07:54:18 AM

noche

Colombia
16 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2006 :  8:30:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit noche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi, when iam about to end the meditation session, sometimes i feel someting lika that but not exactly in the troat, more at the base of my neck in the left side, tha part up or on the left collar bone. not exactly choking, but a preassure.
i think this is part of the cleansing that meditation does, but as to what exactly is geting cleaned, dont know.

in lakĀ“ech
Go to Top of Page

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2006 :  8:46:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Lili, are you doing the dynamic jalandhara (chin pump)? That amy be opening something up for you in teh throat area. I would gently release any throat tension with teh breath, just bringing your awaerness to that area and releasing the breath from there. It is probably the purification process at work. Be patient
Go to Top of Page

Lili

Netherlands
372 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2006 :  03:47:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for your responses.
I will check out your method.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000