Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 What are Yantras?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

NatanEpsilon

Fyro Macedonia
21 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2010 :  4:26:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Love to All,

I found something on Wikipedia about Yantras. I can see that Yantras are something like visual representation of Mantras.
Is here anybody who new more about the Yantras and their use? And are they incorporated in AYP system?

Thank you,
Natan

Edited by - AYPforum on Sep 13 2010 4:59:33 PM

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2010 :  10:07:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Natan:

Here is an AYP online lesson that provides some introductory information on yantras -- specifically "Sri Yantra," with links to illustrations:

http://www.aypsite.org/T25.html

More information is provided in the corresponding lesson in the AYP Easy Lessons book, and in the last chapter of the Tantra book.

All the best!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

NatanEpsilon

Fyro Macedonia
21 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2010 :  08:44:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Yogani,

Thank you for your replay and I also want to thank you for this wonderful site - it change my life! God bless you!

Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2010 :  4:59:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

Saija

Australia
2 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2010 :  04:39:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
"Yoga increases personal happiness and well-being. Specifically, Kraft sow explains that Yoga not only helps to purify and restructure the body but also impacts the body/mind/spirit by enhancing qualities of stability, strength, flexibility and a stillness of mind. This stillness of mind facilitates clarity of heart and contributes to inner peace
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000