Enlightenment Milestones
 The golden ring
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

11jono11

United Kingdom
181 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2010 :  08:44:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello, yesterday I saw the golden ring for the second time, clearly and for the first time it started off as a star then the gold ring got brighter and brighter and that was all I could see really, it was beautiful. Though when I saw it at some points it was brighter on the left side and i thought that this correlated with some of my previous experiences. My third eye often buzzes / feels like there is pressure on the in/+outside, not unpleasant, this has been happening for years, but sometimes it buzzes more prominently on the left side, this is happens reasonably often.

I broke my nose when was younger, I think it happened over a few occasions, anyway it is broken-ish on the one side and not the other, I am told that the airflow is slightly restricted on the left side (which correlates to the right side of the body/brain right?). Anyway, the bulk of my physical problems are on the right side, I have tinnitus, i think it is just in the right ear (or just much more prominent), I get pains in my right knee etc. I am wondering wether all this is due to my deviated septum (nose), including the more prominent buzzing in the third eye + light in the golden ring. I wanted to get my nose corrected for years because of how it looked (and occasionally how it felt), now I am not so bothered about that but I am wondering if all this means I should get it corrected (if possible on the NHS), if it is having more of an effect on my body, mind, soul than I thought, or should I just leave all this + all these thoughts alone, continue with practices and consider it an under the hood type of thing?

Om Shanti
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000