New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

djc28

USA
5 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2010 :  6:17:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Kriyabanseeking. You need to check out Yogiraj satGurunath Siddhanath. He is a satguru and has helped me more than I can begin to describe. He is in the US right now and is going to have a retreat in Oct. in pacific palisades by srf's lake shrine. You can watch some of his videos on youtube and you can check out his website at hamsayoga.org I hope this helps you ;)
Go to Top of Page

njethwa

USA
24 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2010 :  10:57:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Have any of you heard of Swami Vidyadishananda Giri? He is from the Swami Yukteshawar chain. I have had the privilege of listening to two of his discourses and they were quite powerful. He is currently based out of Santa Clara and spends some time there and some time in Himalayas.
Go to Top of Page

Billybullon

France
2 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2012 :  06:05:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by njethwa

Have any of you heard of Swami Vidyadishananda Giri? He is from the Swami Yukteshawar chain. I have had the privilege of listening to two of his discourses and they were quite powerful. He is currently based out of Santa Clara and spends some time there and some time in Himalayas.

Hello,
sorry for my english, i'm french.
i read you know swami vidyadishananda, he gave me the kriya initiation in geneve in 2001. I m looking for him since he left the kriya organisation. I 'd like to send words of love to him and say how gratefull i am. 10 years after i realize how much he changed my life.
thank you very much for your time,
maybe you can give me the contact i m looking for...

peace, ... in each breathe

Simon Berthier
france
Go to Top of Page

Kim

Finland
56 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2012 :  08:21:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Kim's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The only Kriya Yoga-lineage I'd recommend is the one of Hariharananda-Prajnanananda. It is pure and honest.
Go to Top of Page

FutureHumanDestiny

USA
25 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2012 :  12:33:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Your inner guru will guide you, but a legitimate outer guru will guide you faster. i advocate the natural path, however, where are it's adherents?
Go to Top of Page

Pheel

China
316 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2012 :  01:10:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Pheel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Etherfish and Shanti,

I just would like to thank you both for the great tips you shared on how to use samyama in life! It's much needed here:)

Pheel
Go to Top of Page

Billybullon

France
2 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2012 :  12:45:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
yes kim, hariharananda giri is my master.
he was alive in 2001, and directly gave me the initiation through one of his swami
dont worry about swami Vidyadishananda, Prajnananda giri and the others swamis know him very well, he quit the kriya when hariharananda named prajnananda . . . i dont know why, but it s not the question, i m just looking for a man ( i know where is god, and you can find with Prajnananda giri obviously)

cordialement,

Simon
Go to Top of Page

Will Power

Spain
285 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2012 :  09:26:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Kim

The only Kriya Yoga-lineage I'd recommend is the one of Hariharananda-Prajnanananda. It is pure and honest.

I don't understand why you say that. Have you experienced all the lineages?
Personally I trust Ennio Nimis. And Ennio trusts Ashoke Kumar Chaterjee (author of Purana Purusha, based on Lahiri Mahasaya's diaries, which is a very good book) as a Kriya Master.
Go to Top of Page

Chiron

New Zealand
380 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2012 :  05:01:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Chiron's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
if one is arguing about lineages or is saying this master is better or that then it simply means there is lack of confidence

with your real guru, you will KNOW.. and that's it.. there will be no more room for doubt or debate
Go to Top of Page

sunyasi

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2012 :  4:21:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Does anyone know about Dr. Glen Morris' KAP program? The videos that are posted by Tao Semko seem right on. I am concerned by the strong commercial flavor of the site. Has anyone tried this?
Go to Top of Page

Sudeep

India
21 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2012 :  08:04:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello,

I feel myself prompted to suggest you Guru Gurinder Singh Dhillon from Radha Soami Mat, Beas, India. I am confident that your motive would be fulfilled. Radha Soami teaches Surat Shabd Yoga.

Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

elbers

Canada
2 Posts

Posted - May 15 2012 :  01:37:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit elbers's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Kriyabanseeking,
I am a kriyaban also and have some experiences with living masters. Would you mind giving us an update of the results of your seeking a Living Master? Your posting is from a little while back and I am curious whether you have been successful in your search.
EE
Go to Top of Page

amits44

India
2 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2012 :  3:25:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Billybullon

quote:
Originally posted by njethwa

Hello,
i read you know swami vidyadishananda, he gave me the kriya initiation in geneve in 2001. I m looking for him since he left the kriya organisation. I 'd like to send words of love to him and say how gratefull i am. 10 years after i realize how much he changed my life.

Simon Berthier
france

Go to Top of Page

amits44

India
2 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2012 :  3:34:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Swami Vidyadishananda ji comes tpo India every year around october/Nov usually and goes to the temple city of Haridwar at the base of Himalyas. He is based out of Santa Clara. He travels for most part of the year. I was initiated by him in 1997 for 1st Kriya and by Baba Hariharananda for 2nd Kriya in 2001.
personally i am feel very attached and have great respect for both Vidyadishananda ji as well as Prajnanandaji

You may send a mail to 'quest@swamahiman.org' to reach out swami Vidyadishananda ji's program

Check out swami vidyadishananda ji's organization's the web site
'http://www.swamahiman.org/'

Hello,

Simon Berthier
france
[/quote]
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Support Forums © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Direct Downloads

eBooks - PDF, EPUB
and MOBI-KINDLE

FREE eBooks with
MP3 AudioBooks

SAVE  with Bundled
Multi-Title Downloads

Preview AYP Books
(PDF Books Flyer)

Easy Lessons

Advanced Yoga Practices Book

Spiritual
Adventure Novel

The Secrets of Wilder Novel

Enlightenment Series

Deep Meditation Book

Spinal Breathing Pranayama Book

Tantra Book

Asanas, Mudras & Bandhas Book

Samyama Book

Diet, Shatkarmas and Amaroli Book

Self-Inquiry Book

Bhakti and Karma Yoga Book

Eight Limbs of Yoga Book

Eight Limbs of Yoga Book

Questions & Answers

Additional Translations of AYP

AYP Home  Main Lessons  Tantra Lessons  Support Forums  Topic Index  Interviews  Videos  Site Search  Links Section  Testimonials  AYP Survey  Traffic  Books  Downloads  Contact