AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 cracking sound
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kaserdar

91 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2010 :  06:13:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello everyone,

Is it possible that our energy somehow interacting with objects in our surroundings? I noticed this cracking sound many times coming out from my screen at work and TV at home whenever I'm tensed, full of this tensed kind of energy especially around my head. This is also sometimes happening when I meditate. I meditate just by windows and hear the sound coming out of them.
I didn't think about this so much and actually thought it is just a coincidence but kept noticing it like three months now. 10 minutes ago, I got very tensed because of something and i realized whole body was tensed and cracking noises came out of my screen:)
So i just wanted to ask if this is really possible that whenever we are tensed like this, it is not only us who is tensed but also our environments? Any of you noticed same thing?

Thank you all

NagoyaSea

424 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2010 :  9:01:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kaserdar, No I haven't experienced anything like that, but it certainly is an interesting experience!

Kathy
Go to Top of Page

seekingthelight

Australia
21 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2010 :  10:36:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit seekingthelight's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've been hearing increasingly more snaps, crackles and pops in my breathwork sessions as I tap into suppressed emotions and they leave my body (particularly anger). These are physical sensations for me, and the associated sounds clearly come from inside the body.

I've also had auditory hallucinations in the past where I was convinced I was hearing noises coming from outside somewhere, but later realised that it was all inside.

Perhaps what you're experiencing is a combination of the two phenomena? Maybe, the cracking you're hearing is tension being processed by and making its way out of your body (that's why it feels like tension), and what sounds like the glass/monitor cracking, is simply internal noise?

Just a thought.
Go to Top of Page

kaserdar

91 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2010 :  05:01:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Kathy,

I get popping sound from inside my body like ears and sinuses too. I think It happens with the same tensed body/energy feeling.
And I'm sure the cracking sound i get, let's say, from the screen is coming from it. Because I'm actually able to produce the same sound just by gently pushing the screen to sway it. Maybe 'cracking' not a good word to define it:).
Thanks

Go to Top of Page

NagoyaSea

424 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2010 :  11:53:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Perhaps it is in the realm of physical possibility. I believe our thoughts are energy and that it is possible that they radiate as energy from our physical selves.

Example: You are sitting near someone and had a thought, then the other person says what you were thinking, as if your thought were an energy form that was received by the person next to you.

Or, you are sitting next to someone and you feel very strongly an emotion or feeling emmanating from that person. That person is radiating a form of energy, not thought this time, but emotion and state of being, and you receive it.

Perhaps it is not a large step to assume that types of energy we radiate could impact objects that can react to electrical or energy currents, whether they are animate or inanimate.

Interesting stuff!

Kathy
Go to Top of Page

Pheel

China
318 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2010 :  04:47:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit Pheel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi kaserdar, when you are mediating, you become super sensitive, and it can magnify a very small sound outside. But it's perhaps not necessary to investigate and find out what is the source of the sound. I would just come back to my mantra gently. I used to feel very tensed by external noise, like people running on stairs, dogs barking, but when meditation went gradually deeper later, those sounds no longer affected me. So, just keep meditating and going inside. Outside sounds do not matter.

Edited by - Pheel on Jun 28 2010 05:01:42 AM
Go to Top of Page

JDH

USA
331 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2010 :  11:44:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kaserdar,

I meditate near my computer, and have the same experience with monitor screens crackling. For TV's they less frequently, they don't crackle, but spontaneously switch off. The spiritual electro-energy certainly has some interaction with the surroundings, and this is only one manifestation of it.
Go to Top of Page

Apkallu

France
108 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2018 :  06:58:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by kaserdar

Hello everyone,

Is it possible that our energy somehow interacting with objects in our surroundings? I noticed this cracking sound many times coming out from my screen at work and TV at home whenever I'm tensed, full of this tensed kind of energy especially around my head. This is also sometimes happening when I meditate. I meditate just by windows and hear the sound coming out of them.
I didn't think about this so much and actually thought it is just a coincidence but kept noticing it like three months now. 10 minutes ago, I got very tensed because of something and i realized whole body was tensed and cracking noises came out of my screen:)
So i just wanted to ask if this is really possible that whenever we are tensed like this, it is not only us who is tensed but also our environments? Any of you noticed same thing?

Thank you all

Maybe it is not too late to answer that question.

You are not mad.

I experienced exactly the same 2 months after starting meditation, back in Jan 2015.
It never faded and it is almost permanent throughout the day (hundred times a day ?) and even more when practicing.

And no, it is not in your head. My wife also hears the cracks/snaps and they are really really loud sometimes (screens, wood, windows, etc.)
Plus I can't meditate close to her when she sleeps or she just freaks out (weird and ultra realistic dreams) and realizes in her sleep that I am actually meditating and often awakes as such.

I don't think it is related to a need to be more grounded. I meditate less and less (generally in the train for a few stations and at best twice a day) and do a lot of physical activities...

So nothing to worry about. You just get used to like breathing and other weird things you have integrated you can't explain to normal people.

P.S.: Maybe you have a capacity for external use of energy (even from a long distance?). Try Qi Qong ;=)

Edited by - Apkallu on Dec 18 2018 07:32:11 AM
Go to Top of Page

Wil

Sweden
150 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2020 :  1:35:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I can relate to this topic, since I was young all electronics have error though, might be kundalini. To the point I more often than not hear glasses click and mostly I hear my computer pop. I feel it occurs when I have intense focus in meditation.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000