AYPsite.org Forum
 Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings
 Dr. Joseph Campbell
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2010 :  07:41:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
This man deserves to be listed here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Campbell

A sage and one hell of a lovable and inspiring guy.

His works are strongly recommended, don't know why but i see a lot of Yogani's persona in his works.

Love
Ananda

Amdor

Netherlands
43 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2010 :  09:34:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Amdor's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I agree, Ananda

Did you see my topic
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=6272
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2010 :  12:27:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i haven't seen The Power of Myth yet, i am in the middle of watching transformation of myth through time and reading the book the hero with a thousand faces. up till now in transformation of myth through i particularly enjoyed very much his two kundalini videos which are pretty amazing and very insightful (definitely in the "know" business.)

Love
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Amdor

Netherlands
43 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2010 :  1:19:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Amdor's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I did not know that he has made also films concerning kundalini,
I will certainly take a look a that (if i can find them)
thank you.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2010 :  2:02:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
the two kundalini vids are part of a 5 part series on "The Perennial Philosophy of the East" and they are included in transformations of myth through time.
enjoy!
Go to Top of Page

Amdor

Netherlands
43 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2010 :  2:22:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Amdor's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Found lots of his rare video's here:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...id=100896716

i am so happy
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2010 :  02:48:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

i should point out that the first vid of the five series is named "The Perennial Philosophy of the East" and the second is on "Buddhism" the third and forth on "Kundalini" and the fifth on "The Tibetan Book of the Dead."

Love
Ananda
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000