AYPsite.org Forum
 Enlightenment Milestones
 Rose-colored glasses
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2006 :  1:08:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Over the last few weeks outside of practices, the world has taken on a different "look" for me. Objects seems to stand out more, the best example I can think of is when an object is under a spot light surrounded by a darkened background. Most recently, everything seems to have an ever so subtle pink hue to it as well, anyone experience anything like either of these phenomena?

yogani99

USA
153 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2006 :  06:18:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani99's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Anthem:

It is a sign of inner silence and ecstatic conductivity being perceived on the outside. It can be viewed as purification expanding outward, which is another form of inner purification.

To borrow a line from an old Beatles song:
"Your outside is in and your inside is out..."

A simpler way of putting it is, we are beginning to see things as they really are -- our world made of and radiating divine light, which is an expression of our own inner Self. It is a taste of second stage enlightenment. When love begins to pour out through that, then that is a taste of third stage unity. http://www.aypsite.org/35.html

Nice experience. Enjoy it, and move on...

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2006 :  10:07:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Yogani,

Thanks for the reply and pointing me to lesson 35. It had been a while since I read it and re-reading it brought new insight.

quote:
During this stage, appreciation for the divine flow of life is naturally heightened, leading to increased desire to enter and merge with the deepening sensory experience.

This has been happening recently during practices, I was wondering about it, and don't worry when I noticed I was off the mantra I went back to it (possibly after a minute or 2 though).

Definitely "move on".

thanks

A
Go to Top of Page

trip1

USA
739 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2006 :  3:08:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit trip1's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This sounds amazing, Anthem.

Thanks for sharing. :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000