Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Black Tantra
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

inuic

USA
6 Posts

Posted - May 26 2010 :  11:47:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Black tantra is a lesser known sub-division of ancient tantra. Its rather ominous name derives from the fact that black tantra always concludes with orgasm and ejaculation in order to awaken consciousness, whereas tantra and its practices oppose any loss of sexual energy and favour spiritual pursuits (tantra sadhana). Black tantra is about altering mental reality through a series of techniques, and it involves an advanced form of mental projection. As your tantra teacher will inform you, scriptures such as the 'Virat Kaula Sutras' state that the pursuit of orgasmic release can sometimes trigger cravings and suffering. In other words, black tantra may sometimes lead people further away from enlightenment rather than bringing them to it. To prolong sexual intercourse with the sole objective of enjoying physical pleasure, without regard to achieving higher awareness, may lead one astray. The proper role of this offshoot of the ancient art is to help those who have fallen in this trap by engaging their subconscious creative power, which can be accessed during sexual arousal and eventually lead them to tantric 'samadhi'. Some people erroneously consider the sexual side of tantra as 'black tantra'. This is an example of the wide-spread ignorance surrounding the art of tantra, resulting in the general rejection of this esoteric variant as dangerous and unusable. The art of tantra, which has been passed down from one tantra teacher to another in the 'hands-on' oral tradition, admonishes that we must never use energy to manipulate others. Rather, a practitioner should seek to experience an expansion of his or her higher consciousness, and to recognize the interconnectedness of existence. Under the tutelage of an accomplished tantra teacher, the student learns to conserve and sublimate sexual energies. This is in stark contrast to black tantra, where the sexual energies are allowed to spill through into orgasm. 'Rati Rahasyam' states that tantra awakens consciousness to the absence of our desires, while black tantra awakens consciousness to our inner-most desires. In other words, this path can put one on a slippery slope towards ignorance, as it concludes with orgasm/ejaculation in order to awaken consciousness. However, it must not be seen as an aberrant offshoot of the original discipline. Rather, it worthwhile viewing it as a means to engage in profound love-making rites with deities via meditation. After years of such advanced practice, we begin to experience siddhis or supernatural powers that can help us on our journey to samadhi - or spiritual realization.

Edited by - AYPforum on May 26 2010 9:42:48 PM

Shivoham

India
107 Posts

Posted - May 27 2010 :  12:47:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shivoham's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank u for sharing
This is the only scripture I can find on net on Black Tantra
http://www.religiousworlds.com/mand...ftp/yoni.pdf
Go to Top of Page

ADHORATA

USA
7 Posts

Posted - May 27 2010 :  10:47:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes,

Thanks for Posting! Not enough people know of the MERITS of other forms of Tantra. I have found that some tantrists have their noses in the air and let off airs... Its quite sad and makes me feel sick inside when people are spiritually smug, its seems unbecoming. Red tantra has a place also, not just the all mighty WHITE form, which has its place and it Merits also and no one should put it down either...

See this: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=7263

HIGHLY RELATED!

Edited by - ADHORATA on May 27 2010 10:57:15 AM
Go to Top of Page

Shivoham

India
107 Posts

Posted - May 28 2010 :  04:42:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shivoham's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That was surprising
Thanks
Go to Top of Page

tamasaburo

USA
136 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2010 :  01:38:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've practiced meditation during periods of frequent ejaculation and periods of infrequent ejaculation. The latter was definitely more beneficial, in my experience.
Go to Top of Page

Tantrica

Argentina
6 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2011 :  1:15:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
First of all, I am grateful about your post on this forum. It is great to freely speak about back tantra and many of its techniques (many of which could be considering red tantra as well, depending on use) .

My girlfriend was initiated in the kundaliny awakening by a guru. She says it is the highest, most mind-blowing oozing experience anyone can have in life. She is anxiously willing to have the awakening and cosmic orgasm experience again. As she wants to do it again we started experimenting with kundalini awakening. It was a delicious idea, full of love and innocence.

First I applied a technique called “7 steps” with her (there is an e-book about it in Amazon), after more than an hour she felt like a deep meditation but did not activated kundalini.
After we did 7 steps with her, she turned me on the bed and used with me a different technique: the same her guru used to activate her (as she remembered). I am not sure, but I think this technique is based in the "adhorata". When I was relaxed after some massages, she used her finger inside my rectum to stimulate muladhara while massaging my back in order to open the other chakras and rise the energy upwards.

I felt emotions and physical sensations that never before, it was very intense. After this quite shocking experience I will try to describe the feelings I had:
I was very warmed up when she entered with her finger but the source of excitement did not seemed to be the rectum since, although I was not feeling discomfort, it is not a source of pleasure as the way as my genitals.
She was massaging my back with her other hand, while she moved her finger inside me. Soon I was feeling a ticklingin in my lower back. I was feeling spasms all the time.
She continued massaging my back, while fingering. I was feeling a non localized pleasure that made me groan, I was having spasms with my whole body all the time.
A strong feeling of consciousness appeared.
She was rising the energy, massaging my middle upper back, still fingering my rectum. Suddenly I felt tachycardia, strong and clear, lasted less than a minute (it is difficult to be aware of time in such a state). Then she spanked my back. It was amazing to feel it like an echo, a resonance inside my body, like waves of sensations moving along my body carrying the feeling of her contact all across my self.
I started feeling an electricity rising from my legs and arms. She continued massaging my back, fingering.
I am not sure when she took her finger out of me, still massaging my back. She asked me if I was feeling "fear". The answer was "no", I did not felt any fear. Actually I could not describe the emotions I was feeling, not neutral, maybe equilibrated emotions, maybe peace, I don't know, certainly I can not describe it.
She continued massaging my back. My eyes spontaneously started to tear. She asked one more time: do you feel fear? No I didn't.
Then she stopped: "you did not awake kundalini", she told me.
When I woke up, I was like in trance. I had a sensation like everything was moving slowly and certainly my self, or like my consciousness was moving before my body. I strongly felt her by me, watching me with her grey eyes wide open. We made furiously love when I recovered.

I think I was close to achieve it or stayed blocked somewhere in the upper chakras. We lost perception of time but we spent some 4 hour both. I don’t know why the feeling of fear was so important for her. Probably the feelings we experiment during the experience are associated with our own history and our personality.

A week after the experiment I broke my shinbone during an enduro rally. We will do the kundalini experiment again when I'll recover.

Does anybody knows this technique?
Do you think I stuck in one of the main chakras?
Was it jus a matter of time? I know this technique is so effective that it awakes kundalini even in less time than we used, and to people who even never experimented meditation.
What about my spontaneous tears? Was it the activation of "third eye"? Was it an emotion related to an opening of the "heart chakra"?
Do you necessary feel "fear" when entering the highest state?
Is there any specification about the fingering and the massages?
Is there any other tip to achieve the experience?

We are aware of the risks.
This technique is something good for us, we are doing it because we love us. She released kundalini before.

Thank you and best regards.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000