AYPsite.org Forum
 Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings
 Bill Hicks
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 24 2010 :  4:21:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
This guy is just too damn good... i really enjoy his dark enlightened comedy... IMHO Bill is one of the wise ones by all means...

just watch his vids and you'll know what i mean... but try and be light about the subject it's dark comedy in the end and some of it is offensive to some:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Hicks

love
Ananda

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - May 24 2010 :  7:56:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

This guy is just too damn good... i really enjoy his dark enlightened comedy... IMHO Bill is one of the wise ones by all means...

just watch his vids and you'll know what i mean... but try and be light about the subject it's dark comedy in the end and some of it is offensive to some:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Hicks

love
Ananda

He has some good stuff, for sure .. I like these:

Video: What Is The Point To Life?

Video: Energy, Matter, Oneness & Tripping with Dad

Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 25 2010 :  12:37:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi K-Man and thank you.

love
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000