Bhakti and Karma Yoga
 Because I love you!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - May 15 2010 :  09:55:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
A flower never asks how and why it blossomed.

It just lets itself bloom.

Surrender.

Let go.

And all the asanas, mudras, bandhas... every spirtiual secret will be revealed to you itself.

Because they are your birthright.

You contain everything within you. Just like a seed contains the tree in it.

The smile on your face represents a certain state within you. Similarly all the asanas, mudras, bandhas represent a certain state within.

Just surrender to the one dwelling within your heart.

Trust!

Pray!

And it will reveal your most secret beauty to you.

Because it loves you.

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - May 15 2010 :  2:45:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful Manigma

Your posts are inspiring and always a joy to read. Thank you for being Here

Love!

Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - May 15 2010 :  2:48:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank You Manigma.

_/[img]icon_heart.gif[/img]\_
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2011 :  10:26:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2011 :  12:45:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i am a beautiful woman...but whenever i dont have a boyfriend ...i ask myself what is the use of that beauty if not appreciated? or how come it is not appreaciated enough?
i was thinking and torturing myself like that yesterday...and today just now a friend send me this quote:

"he way a rose gives out its fragrance simply because there is nothing else it can do, whether there is someone to enjoy the fragrance or not. The way the tree offers its shade. The light, the fragrance and the shade are not produced at the approach of persons and turned off when there is no one there. These things, like love, exist independently of persons. Love simply is, it has no object. They simply are, regardless of whether someone will benefit from them or not." /Anthony De Mello, SJ
Go to Top of Page

nearoanoke

USA
525 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2011 :  12:55:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
So, were you sad because no one is getting benifitted by your beauty? :)

Don't worry you will have a lot of replies to your posts from now on; now that you told you are a beautiful woman. To hell with enlightenment.

Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2011 :  1:03:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

quote:

So, were you sad because no one is getting benifitted by your beauty? :)

Don't worry you will have a lot of replies to your posts from now on; now that you told you are a beautiful woman. To hell with enlightenment.

lollll....nop my ego is much worse...i meant that i am not benefiting
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2011 :  1:15:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
A flower never asks how and why it blossomed.

this kind of thinking is self inflicted mental torture...

Edited by - maheswari on Sep 12 2011 1:25:51 PM
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2011 :  1:53:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by maheswari

i am a beautiful woman...

What is beautiful?

Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2011 :  2:54:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
the transient physical body is beauriful....
transient...hence the increased mental torture
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2011 :  02:38:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by maheswari

the transient physical body is beauriful....
transient...hence the increased mental torture

Good thing you know how to deal with such mental torture.

Use It!

Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2011 :  06:03:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Good thing you know how to deal with such mental torture.

Use It!

do i really know how to deal with it? sometimes i feel i am overwhelmed

Edited by - maheswari on Sep 13 2011 12:29:52 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000