Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings
 Agressive entities
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - May 08 2010 :  01:25:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
So for the past year or so when I try and sleep I get these visions. There is usually a strong energy around my Ajna chakra right before they begin. I'm completely conscious while this is happening and it generally lasts an hour or so. Normally, I just observe interesting landscapes on what appears to be other planets. Recently though, I've been seeing beings, most of whom are non-human looking. They just flash into my line of sight, but don't interact with me usually. But occasionally I'll get one that rushes towards me very aggressively that always scares me awake. They are always female for some reason. I'm sure this is just some more weird purifying stuff going on, but I've been having difficulty falling asleep recently because of it. Anyone else ever had this happen?

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - May 08 2010 :  03:37:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes. A lot in the beginning of my journey.

Overall, it is just purification as you say, and what is shown does not really matter, it's seen as "scenery" here in AYP etc etc; all the advaita teachings are of course applicable here of just letting go etc.

But until we are able to do that, to float above such things, I can tell you I view it in two ways:

1) What you see can be aspects of your own subconscious psyche. If you are suppressing anger for example, it might show up like this in visions, showing you have something to be released.

2) In the world of diversity, there are a bunch of different beings existing on different frequencies, in different areas of the cosmos. When we start to open our third eye, we "glow" in the universe, and some beings get very curious about this "awakening being" and want to come and visit to check you out. Either just to watch or to present themselves and make contact. You might actually be visiting other planets!

The way I handled it was this:

1) Knowing everything is One - I felt safe. No other being out there can ever hurt me. In one way or another I'm only meeting myself anyway.

2) From that feeling of safety, I started discovering if the entity was a subconscious message to me, or another being wanting something. I'd ask: "Who are you and what do you want?" and then wait for an answer.

It resulted in a couple of interesting interactions, either by going down into psychological blockages, pains, wounds etc and seeing them and healing them - or actually making contact with some other species of beings.

Some of the more low frequent types can try to scare you, but that's the only thing they can do, and if you send them some love, they usually can't stand it and will disappear.

At some rare occasion when I would become very afraid, I'd just go into meditation and say "I AM" a couple of times to remind myself of who I really am, and I'd be fine alost immediately.

For me, the more I meditate, the more stillness inside, the less I have had these types of visions or encounters.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 08 2010 :  06:16:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hello Steve and emc, and thanks for the great sharing dear emc can't add anything but acceptance and letting the whole thing merge or melt in unity with us... and of course not dwelling on such symptoms and looking into the world of angels and demons and it's scenery is the best thing to do...

i would just like to say that something must have been going in the air\the stars this week, cause speaking for myself and a number of yogis and yoginis i am interacting with we've been all having these weird encounters with very aggressive entities starting from the beginning of this week.

for me and my sister (who is a yogi by nature but doesn't practice DM) yesterday night was the most aggressive by all counts... must be a cosmic purification phase who knows...

in the end it's just a phase so the best thing to do is hang in there, let go and let God.

namaste
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - May 08 2010 :  06:52:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
True, ananda. Thanks for a reminder of that cosmic perspective.

There has been a huge aggression cleansing phase here as well during this week. Not meeting entities, but cleaning out aggression from the emotional body.

Edited by - emc on May 08 2010 06:57:30 AM
Go to Top of Page

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - May 09 2010 :  02:03:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks very much for the advice. I tend to be a somewhat angry person, so that answers a lot of questions for me and gives me some very excellent ways in which to deal with it. Once again, the wisdom of approaching everything with love rings true!
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - May 09 2010 :  02:23:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Steve, it's good to hear from you

Something similar happened to me a few nights ago. The vision I had was of a disembodied head that was facing away from me (so I couldn't see the face). It turned towards me slowly, and I recognized it as someone I used to work with. There was pure anger and hate in his eyes and entire facial expression. It disconcerted me a bit, and I felt a strong desire to get away from his gaze. So I pulled away and he disappeared.

Some emotional cleansing is going on here too, for the last few days. I can't tell if it's related to aggression, but it feels heart-related. More sensitivity to practice, emotions, and beauty. Nothing overwhelming, things are just opening up and flowing.

With Love
cosmic
Go to Top of Page

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - May 09 2010 :  05:12:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Cosmic, interesting stuff. Maybe like Ananda said, there's some type of spiritual wake up call going on in regards to our collective negativity. Hopefully it doesn't manifest itself as a international incident somewhere in the world.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 09 2010 :  10:39:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi guys, the thing seems to be still going on with me. last night as well i went through a similar night of encounter with dark entities but in the mix of it all there was a sort of a mystic encounter with a woman suffi saint which kind of gave me her blessings in the middle of them nightmares between waking and sleep...

concerning the figures of these entities, well they come in many shapes sometimes in the shapes of animals most popular shapes are cats and dogs and a lot of the other times in the shape of disfigured people (sometimes with flesh falling off the bones, a head in the belly, a burned face...) and sometimes in the shape of monsters...

having been through the spiritual world that deals with that stuff and the suffi and yogic world all i can say is that mostly it all comes from within both the good and the bad.

even when someone addresses a deity or a spiritual being on the outside the work has to start from within first

to add some food for thought on the subject at hand on dreams in particular which is something that's not too addressed here at AYP, but at the suffi world and a lot of other places dreams with bad stuff and aggressive entities and so on... are signs of purification for those on the path and the purification which happens in the dream buys us much more time than that in the real world and is considered a blessing. for example a second or two of purification in the dream are considered to be worth months or years of purification in the waking life.

namaste
Go to Top of Page

omarkaya

Spain
146 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2010 :  8:33:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit omarkaya's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
reciting mahamrityunjaya, is the best vaccine against all kind of evil ghosts,demons,etc,recite it before going to sleep grants sound sleep and youl wake up happy.watching demons has nothing to do with purification, it may be the oposite.sometimes when we call up divinity or perform purifiying exercise like on yoga and at the sametime we indulge on sexual habits these entities get angry and bother us.its very good to keep mental and physical celibate.
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2010 :  11:11:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have yet to make up my mind whether these entities actually exist or whether they are projections of our own consciousness.

I have only encountered an entity recently, and really am not sure if it is actually some sort of demon, or if it is a something i myself have created long ago to rule over this portion of my being.

Regardless, i think we can positively view the "entities" as part of the purification process. they may be guarding higher levels, as told in ancient myths. with our ability to understand from all perspectives, who is to say that these devils are not really angels?

I think all we can do is work through theses encounters and continue to purify ourselves.
Go to Top of Page

JosephUK

United Kingdom
212 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2010 :  12:44:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I had an interesting encounter with entities once. it was more like a massive black force, but it could speak as multiple entities, much like cells speaking individually in a multicellular organisms.

it was dualistic so it had an evil side and a love side. it was kinda like undifferentiated in a sense.

it attacked me like a huge heavy black cloud raining down on me but Christ was in me and surged with power to destroy it (or differentiate it)

it was an amazing experience but rather scary, i think i can remember sweating a lot in bed.

i can assure you there are plenty of entities aliens, and other such weird stuff out there.

it's possibly due to some karmic debt that it came up for me but interestingly many people of an "official nature watched this process happen, they were talking all around me, observing and recording
shortly afterwards the military stopped investing the danger of UFOs????

intersting eh :P
Go to Top of Page

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2010 :  04:10:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Very interesting hear about everyone's experiences. Thanks for sharing. I have had any run-ins with anything weird lately, so I hope that is a good sign.
Go to Top of Page

wildbad

Germany
1 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2010 :  09:23:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
..well , I guess I'll come out of the woodwork where I've been lurking for some time just absorbing all of the wisdom and experience.
after experimenting with binaural beats I had an experience which the scientists call "sleep paralysis". this worldwide / culture transcending phenomena is often connected with "demons" or malevolent presences. it occurs during sleep. one "wakes" but is unable to move except perhaps some eye movements.

my particular episode started as i noticed, in sleep, a sort of sensual cuddling presence. i moved to a less deep level of sleep because I knew my partner was not in my bed (who was it then?)

The presence was as palpable as someone lying right next to me. i couldn't move until I struggled and could finally move. i started to doze off again and then recalled the presence which I could not see. i closed my eyes, supressed the panic reaction of the presence being there and took an investigative attitude. with my inner eye I could , after a search, "See" the being, it was a classically horned female entity. I say classic because this phenomena has been described by every culture back to the Sumerians. I learned this all later. After "finding" this being, I focused in and got nose to nose with "her". When she realized I was neither intimidated nor an unconcious victim, she fled. I am 52 years old. I know the difference between real and imagined and this being was REAL.

I have been meditating for abet four years and am certian that the binaural beats opened a door to beyond.

Life is GOOD!

Tom
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2010 :  01:45:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by wildbad
it was a classically horned female entity.

Yes, she is the desire demon.

(I just felt a strange surge of weakness by remembering the moments I spent with her a long time ago)

I used to travel a lot and once in Spain I bought this CD 'LSD (Love Sensuality Devotion)' by Enigma from a store in Barcelona. I was 23 then.

It had a remix version of "TNT for the brain"... the most beautiful/sensual song I ever heard in my life.

The desire demon loved it too.

Once you are hooked up with her, you will not find the same pleasure in any other physical being unless he/she is possessed by her.

She is one big sucker (of energy).

But she will bow down to you and go away once she sees that you have transcended your desires.

So be aware, meditate!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000