Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Hey I didn't know you had Videos on Youtube!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Chiron

Russia
397 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2010 :  3:58:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Well, I suppose its my fault since I haven't been using the internet much for over a year. But I would have known earlier if the links menu at the forum page was the same as on the main page!

Anyway, great videos! Its amazing how much you miss when reading the books, somehow it is taken in differently when listening to Yogani's voice. That's Yogani's voice in the videos right?

Hope your Yoga is going good guys and gals :)

Chiron

Russia
397 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2010 :  8:45:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just noticed the new books too! Volume 2, wow. But the book "Liberation" should definitely have a white cover! Black is associated with materialism..

Edited by - Chiron on Apr 02 2010 8:49:25 PM
Go to Top of Page

Pheel

China
318 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2010 :  11:47:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Pheel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Chiron, why black is associated with materialism? Can you give a reference? Just curious.
Go to Top of Page

Chiron

Russia
397 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2010 :  04:17:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Can't give a reference. But it has to do with the Causal dimension and the colour which predominates one's intellect.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2010 :  09:24:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dunno about materialism... but white sounds like a good idea...

All the books in that series leads to liberation and all the book colors together make white.

Although black is not bad either...
The black hole of awareness... nothing can exist there ... everything dissolves.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000