Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Any Danger?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tomllee

USA
51 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2010 :  1:20:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
My crown chakra has been spinning beautifully and smoothly this morning and I have been enjoying, when the opportunity presents, just feeling it. Is there any danger to directly experiencing its activity like this?

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2010 :  1:57:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Not unless it makes you uncomfortable.

If you start feeling pressure or discomfort in your head, then remember to keep your attention away from the crown and do grounding stuff.

A crown opening, when you are ready for it, is a very beautiful experience.
Go to Top of Page

tomllee

USA
51 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2010 :  3:23:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you, Shanti. I hadn't considered the possibililty of a crown opening. So far it has all been smooth, beautiful and powerful, though either that activity or a recent lack of sleep has left me feeling quite tired.
Go to Top of Page

tomllee

USA
51 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2010 :  4:19:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have noticed that each time I check the forum, my crown chakra goes a little bit nuts! It's way of saying "keep doing that!"?
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2010 :  8:12:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well.. keep doing that unless it gets uncomfortable. When you are in the company of many spiritual beings, be it in a meditation group or any spiritual satsang, including online spiritual communities like the AYP forums, you will feel an increase in energy. Hence, when people overload, we generally advice them to stay away from spiritual books, songs, art, groups including this forum. This increase in energy is what you are feeling in your crown right now. As long as it is smooth, you can visit the site and enjoy the rush , but do self pace all of it. The practice, the indulgence of the crown sensations, the forums... enjoy it, but don't overdo it... this way you will have a smoother ride. Self pacing and moderation are our friend.
Go to Top of Page

tomllee

USA
51 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2010 :  8:57:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, Shanti! I shall let the smoothness be my informer!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000