Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Para bija
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

costin

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2006 :  09:03:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit costin's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everyone!

Does anybody know anything about the secret bija mantra called PARABIJA? Any sugestions will be usefull!
Thank you!

Jim and His Karma

2111 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2006 :  10:02:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I don't even know what a bija mantra is! Can you explain?
Go to Top of Page

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2006 :  12:56:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
the I AM mantra that we use is a bija mantra. A bija mantra is a "seed" mantra or the seed or esssence of longer mantras. Bija mantras are said to be the most powerful mantras. They generally don't have symbolic meaning but effect energy vibration directly.
Go to Top of Page

AraselX

Ireland
2 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2008 :  04:50:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit AraselX's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by costin

Hi everyone!

Does anybody know anything about the secret bija mantra called PARABIJA? Any sugestions will be usefull!
Thank you!

As far I read about, this is the Parabija from Shaiva Kashmir. You can see a little translation in romanian language on my personal blog
http://blog.ro-design.net/index.php...e-carte.html
Also search google books for parabija. You'll find there in plain text.
Go to Top of Page

AraselX

Ireland
2 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2008 :  2:36:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit AraselX's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Hi everyone!

Thank you!

More details on parabija and shri vidya here http://blog.ro-design.net/index.php...e-carte.html .I've commented that mantra from some source texts and I published also in http://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parabija
Go to Top of Page

Bhodi

Denmark
1 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2012 :  10:38:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I can help you, though it is not advisable for you to persue this issue. But as you will probably do it anyhow, please be very carefull.

quote:

Hi everyone!

Thank you!

Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2012 :  2:23:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000