AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 dizziness
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

clk1710

92 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2010 :  10:04:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi Everyone, I haven't posted in a while but my husband just began meditating and said he started to feel dizziness. What is this about? Kundalini imbalances? Need for self-pacing. Thanks!

Pheel

China
318 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2010 :  10:52:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Pheel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Does he get enough rest coming out of meditation? Did he force the mantra in meditation?
laying down for 10 minutes after meditation helped me when I was feeling head pressure/dizziness a while ago. Never happened again.
if resting helps, it means the dizziness is cleansing. Then, no need to worry.

Edited by - Pheel on Mar 07 2010 11:06:29 PM
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1535 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2010 :  01:01:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes please... Rest! Tell him to rest more coming out and remind him, it's not about concentrating on the mantra (that tends to give you a headache), it about relaxing and letting the mantra refine
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000