Illuminated Poetry, Quotations and Stories
 all encompassinig love
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

porcupine

USA
193 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2009 :  12:56:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit porcupine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
people in my life are both good and bad
some will agree they have become the same way
i really hope i am not unlike them
it is okay, karma

the world seemed so cruel
in a way u the same way
everyone is believed they had to be in a imaginary past
this present goes so far into itself
in kindness
you have wisdom in yourself to grow, it takes work to
reverse badness in oneself or the world,
anything could happen a light could open up in the sky
or something a lot more simple
but its possible to get out of these kinds of situations
its possible to right all the wrong in the world
and it happens a everyday
it is impossible to describe, its impossible to say for everyone, well
do this and
this and this
but this is wantism, making things better, and dedicating ones spirit
to finding this way even seemingly against all odds
seeing the truth, even when you know that you are being decieved
because truth is different, it returns again and again, it always
returns even if your entire life you have been lied to
still truth can appear to you, without any teacher, without any word
and it can grow, and it will grow, because it is the most potent seed,
it is sulos
and if it has occured to you, know that it has occured to others, in all places
it has occured to them the same wordless inspiration that is good
and that is potent and that makes life worth living

in a world that has turned us to eachother, where we are all
given stories to live out
to perpetuate, these stories are the point
- Show quoted text -
there is no inherent suffering in the world
there is only love, because we reside in wanti
if you have gone astray you are an adventurer and we will find you,
and the spark of truth, the ness, in your heart
will grow and your actions will be protected because they are sacred
and they bring great joy
and it has not been in vain

this is what is is to exist and be conscious
and this is what it is to forgive, forgiveness because all is
innocent, even a child can wander away, and that is what all of us
have done, and that is what we had to do naturally we were driven to

and naturally we are drawn around a fire be it metaphorical or
literal, and its light, its warmth, and we put aside all troubles, and
there they were never there, a new world has begun, the past is merely
dream

every day is a new life, and a new chance

flies live their entire lives in one or two days, they go from infant
to teenager to adult to elder and then they pass on

we are much the same way, and we never remember, the bad parts, we
never remember it getting too bad
because this is the power and blessing of a great and wise wizard, who
was just a simple person, yet her existence and awareness was
infallible, and she just didn't care but she did so much good
like a tree, she inspires me and gives me hope
and i hope that that can pass on to you
and live on in me and even live on in my mom and my dad and my family
and everyone i know and is connected to me in any way
and i have seen it there too, at times
i hold no grudges
but i call it how i see it
in this way all is washed away clean
again and again perhaps only in my own mind, body, spirit
but that is all i can attest to
and all anyone can attest to
aigy, peace

this so deja vu, so i know much good will come of it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDUd...m=PL&index=3
^
mantra of compassion

Edited by - AYPforum on Dec 20 2009 10:56:50 AM

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2009 :  10:56:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2009 :  11:35:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This song reminds me my beautiful experience with ayahuasca in 2006.I was listening this song and seeing a big huge white sphere of light.My natural being and self with too many treaths that where connected with all the living existence.
Thanks divine grandmother for teaching me about love and compassion.I will never forget you.

Go to Top of Page

porcupine

USA
193 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2009 :  9:23:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit porcupine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
what is wanti? for a long time I didn't know for a long time the words become the sounds and love choed truly in a vibration echoing out in unexplainable truth dedicated to these beings who had appeared, half melted into the all, to me, to say hello to join me in the group and bring all family and all relations into wytipodating truth, and inspiration, i walked so long and againn appeared this dreamlike life in all truth and essence that this I was simply the vision the vision was I, I moving and upon all the mushrooms, in all the tall trees screaming down, came the fairy, just a love and the music filling my heart, so deep, sometimes felt as if there was no motion, nothing I could do, and yet all worlds dances and grooved in sulos, this loving kindness pouring back from the hair of some monk and how could it ever have been an organization among so many random holy, sacredness, the potential growing, SHE CAME THROUGH THE WINDOW OF MY ROOM AS I LAY VEXED AND PONDERING, I am the pomo, live and grow and love, love, love is essence of all life and shall guide all things, love I am divine peaceful knower, planter of the eternal seed upon thin air, the spark of ness which is always changing.. and so I set out half in home half wooded, and came to know the yonato, this home and round a fire where the blue heron had died, and cried, set long days in nothing waiting, walking into the sun, it ran across my being and circles and ran and so many years flashed by that I had stepped into the place, into Wanti, and the sky was unimaginably large, the city below sprawled out in the heavenly music of strings so fast, mesmerizingly complex playing and them children at the center, in the park, the circular roads, freely bright and golden, and funny trees and grasses they laughed and said the simplest things, that struck so true in my heart rang me up and told me this was my home
could it be true, life echoed out still, this love filling every crevace of every moment in saiyazen, that wordless teaching of fairy wisdom, for nestled among every grove there was a city of the same, the same reflection and they would rove in spirit, finding eachother, exchanging the thousand punchlines of the cosmic joke, all stringing back to the way you used to thread your hair, you mysterious you, who came into my life unnanounced, came over me in the woods, and I love you insane, like a sink drain yet where this is sense the pomo, treads like a cloud. I did never understand yet knew it would heal the world, would return my vision, and from our love poured forth all infinity, in all goodness, that this had been passed on an gone seemlessly, gracefully, dancing down every path, up the walls, uncatchable, that is love, that is my friend... YEAH!! and yavayetta, we think of you gazing out into the stars, my heart fluttering with a thousand sparks of ideation of creation of joyful nihilism, where we passed and all was gone again, silence...

....... ...... .....

ringing silence

upon the fields in the wind, and out from a yonato came the farmer, with hat like a mushroom and another, speaking simple words, slowly, words of nothing, sweet nothing, and all became better, it was like a dream to me
who set among a world that I did not understand, sometimes appearing vastly ancient or so young and new, so mundane yet again and again, you suprised me from around ever corner. Finally walking so far, I had become myself, I had lost myself, there was nothing, but the thought of an empty thought, and then our embrace like honey like the bees we just be in this tree, looking out upon the seed and always it was this, smile and wave come yonder, there is no outside or in, there is no side and nowhere to begin

when she said it all the fairies scattered something must have happen ever after in every space
I do not know...

and that was when they where telling me of this thing, this plant that was the eternal spirit, that was the pomo and all of it and I cried then... everything dripped and sang

so in my life I had found that the teaching was in me, and that the fairies were a humble peoples and yet so beautiful behind all the world in little fashion, building such a love and out in the sea oh have you seen the waves??

Pomo, divine grandmother
Sweet it was miraculous how you described to No One, who can only hear Nothing

Edited by - porcupine on Dec 22 2009 04:59:52 AM
Go to Top of Page

porcupine

USA
193 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2009 :  10:46:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit porcupine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by miguel

This song reminds me my beautiful experience with ayahuasca in 2006.I was listening this song and seeing a big huge white sphere of light.My natural being and self with too many treaths that where connected with all the living existence.
Thanks divine grandmother for teaching me about love and compassion.I will never forget you.

thats beautiful Miguel wow... it is a beautiful song indeed..
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000