Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Fiery tube ??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2009 :  7:33:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
In the middle of my deep meditation session this evening I had a full on experience of what I can only describe as fiery tube, exactly the sort of thing that you imagine looking down into a volcanoe might look like.

This was very real, I could feel the heat, the sound and see curls of gas coming from the vent. The more I looked the more I was drawn into the vision. I could make out rocks in a heat haze and the vision became incredibly real as I was pulled into the tube. Eventually I backed out and could see a that the tube was in a depression in a sort of chalky ash.

I have to say it gave me a bit of a fright. I have had very little in the way of any kind of visual for many months and this came completely out of the blue.

As usual, I regarded it as scenery and went back to the mantra. However, because this thing was so powerful I thought I would mention it and see if anyone else has experienced anything like it ??
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000