Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 No!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2009 :  01:31:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Even though I am awake, the dreaming continues in the background.

But if I remain aware that while awake, the dreaming will continue, I can keep the dreaming process separate from me.

I am the subject and I should not get lost in whatever objects my mind grasps in its ever spinning wheel of magnet. I will remain aware and not let the dreams disturb me from now on.

QUESTION: WHAT IS MEDITATION IN EMPTINESS?
ANSWER: ONE OBSERVES THINGS IN THE PHENOMENAL WORLD, YET ALWAYS DWELLS IN EMPTINESS. THAT IS MEDITATION IN EMPTINESS.

http://www.balbro.com/lotus/lion3.htm

Edited by - manigma on Dec 04 2009 05:34:36 AM

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2009 :  03:38:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Actually, the dreaming process (or continuous thinking) is an inevitable part of this living world. If one accepts that the body is like clothing, it should not be difficult to accept the dreaming/thinking process the same way as well.

Yes, it is also like clothing.

The Universe itself is born of duality, so everything that exists in it is also dual. EVERYTHING!

Living within the Universe, one has to follow its laws and accept the duality. Acceptance is a MUST or one would suffer tensions for sure.

However, there is a higher law (Dharma/God/Mind) that prevails everywhere and exists all the times. It is non-dual. One can jump into this law and come out from it.

When you are WITH this higher law, you surpass normal human processes based on duality.

But today (when I am out of meditation and engaged in day-to-day living), I observe that I am easy even when my mind is occupied with worries that would have made me tense otherwise. No matter how hard the situations were. Rather I am enjoying life much more and love every situation. Its a bluddy drama! So why not play your best in it?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000