Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Spontaneous Movement During I Am Meditation
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Rael

USA
173 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2009 :  7:23:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Rael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
This morning, i was extremely over-tired, after being up all night. I figured i'd sabotaged my I AM practice and would sleep through it.

I sat anyway and my body went into spontaneous movement from available energies (it's been able to do this since 1995).

The movement seemed to charge my brain enough that i was able to see the practice through because of the energetic boost it creates.

It has always been a question amongst my friends (who do SM also) and i, as to whether it is superior to allow the movement or keep still to get the most out of practice? I would suppose that if the mind is not disturbed by the movement then t should be OK, but what do i now?....

Rael

USA
173 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2009 :  05:01:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Rael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Would anyone have a comment or advice on my entry about Spontaneous Movement? Sorry it had so many typos (grammer/spelling)...was too tired to be typin'!
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2009 :  08:33:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Rael
Here is a an entry in Yoga Faq and some links that should answer your question

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....ID=2231#2231

Edited by - Richard on Nov 14 2009 08:34:25 AM
Go to Top of Page

Rael

USA
173 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2009 :  8:47:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Rael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Richard!!!!!

Looking at the titles that the link took me to, seems like i am gonna have some yummy stuff to explore!

YYYYYYEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!

Thank You SO MUCH!

Also, looks like you live in a cool place, judging by your profile.

Peace and Magic!

Rael!
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1537 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2009 :  05:47:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
For the past three months, I immediately start rocking back and forth, or round and round, the moment I say my first 'I AM'. I rock faster and faster until my head drops back or front. I have so far gone with the flow of this, but not really knowing much about it.

Any info would be most welcomed. I will read up on the link provided by Richard but I also love to hear others first-hand experience
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1537 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2009 :  11:31:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh ! I think I've been doing the chin pump thingy automatically. I have tried stopping the movements the last couple of days and I'm feeling very cranky. Best to let it flow!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000