AYP Home | Main Lessons | Tantra Lessons | AYP Plus | Retreats | AYP Books
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Jnana Yoga/Self-Inquiry - Advaita (Non-Duality)
 A one word experiential proof of non-duality
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Suryakant

USA
259 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2009 :  12:51:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
light

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2009 :  1:21:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
love
Go to Top of Page

porcupine

USA
193 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2009 :  4:05:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit porcupine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
big laughter!
Go to Top of Page

RO0o

Argentina
40 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2009 :  4:27:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit RO0o's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Don't you still need a subject that sees the light, experiences love, and laughs? Even the experience is for someone.
Go to Top of Page

RO0o

Argentina
40 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2009 :  4:29:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit RO0o's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
proof of something...
Go to Top of Page

Balance

USA
967 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2009 :  4:32:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balance's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Duality
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2009 :  5:15:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
A one word experiential proof of non-duality

You.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2009 :  5:27:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hola Rooo,

I think that we call love exist without subject that experiences it...

Edited by - miguel on Oct 20 2009 5:30:42 PM
Go to Top of Page

porcupine

USA
193 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2009 :  5:39:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit porcupine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i took it back

Edited by - porcupine on Oct 20 2009 7:49:22 PM
Go to Top of Page

Konchok Ösel Dorje

USA
545 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2009 :  5:53:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Konchok Ösel Dorje's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
lost
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2009 :  6:38:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

I
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2009 :  6:56:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by porcupine

I guess life is only the endless fractal repitition of one story, and the points of that story tell every story there ever was, do you know which story I'm talking about here?

Yes.

Life is reality singing.

Flipped outside out, the reflections of the One Singing appear to be infinitely appearing story-fragments reflecting.

One Sun reflecting in-from-as 7 billion styrofoam cups full of water.

quote:

Every single thing is divine love.

Ah, so you've realized beautiful.

quote:

We're still asking who we are, its just a game we made up, so we don't start freaking out too much.

Yes, but if you ask all the way into the dreaming, the dreaming loops and the answer to the question that need not be asked appears to be the freaking out, plus

quote:

Every single thing is divine love.

you're already always the answering anyway now.

quote:

But I wonder if its the mushrooms, that have helped

Shroomery doesn't require shrooms.

Have you realized?

quote:

and other wise am I too messed up

Or messed up you are too wise.

quote:

or is the fact that I now feel validated in that my beliefs are true

Beliefs cannot be true; beliefs are ideas; beliefs are for entertainment purposes only.

quote:

this is my thank you to the world and the boundless universe, to the Pomo, and the running rivers.

Thank Yous, however, are always true.

It's not about legalization.

It's not about parents.

It's not about words.

It's about letting go into infinity now.

Thinking is obscuring.

Releasing is being home now.

Edited by - Kirtanman on Oct 20 2009 8:43:24 PM
Go to Top of Page

Konchok Ösel Dorje

USA
545 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2009 :  7:06:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Konchok Ösel Dorje's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
self-awareness
Go to Top of Page

RO0o

Argentina
40 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2009 :  7:33:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit RO0o's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hola Miguel,

I understand you.
I just still see love as part of Duality, mind creation. How can a word/feeling/experience could exist before the ego. Even if I realize Non-Duality, all this would be discarded as illusion, so could not be defined because there would be nothing to be defined, to no one.
Still just 'thoughts', mind.
Go to Top of Page

porcupine

USA
193 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2009 :  7:48:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit porcupine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
unity

(p.s. thanks kirtanman)

Edited by - porcupine on Oct 20 2009 8:09:49 PM
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2009 :  12:02:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
see
Go to Top of Page

Konchok Ösel Dorje

USA
545 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2009 :  12:28:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Konchok Ösel Dorje's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
mind
Go to Top of Page

Balance

USA
967 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2009 :  12:48:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balance's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Fathomlessness
Go to Top of Page

chinna

United Kingdom
241 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2009 :  6:13:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit chinna's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Non-duality excludes no words, and of itself includes no words.

Chinna
Go to Top of Page

derekj

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2009 :  6:41:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit derekj's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
[silence] that!
Go to Top of Page

standingstone

USA
25 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2009 :  11:02:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit standingstone's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
and
Go to Top of Page

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2009 :  8:04:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
existence
Go to Top of Page

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2009 :  9:23:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

OM

Maybe a bit of a cliche, but also the Truth!
Go to Top of Page

porcupine

USA
193 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2009 :  03:33:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit porcupine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2009 :  07:22:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Inner silence is the proof of non-duality. Oops that's two words. Oh great, now I've said 18 words.
Go to Top of Page

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2009 :  08:01:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just make it an anagram IS!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000