Illuminated Poetry, Quotations and Stories
 Let go
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2009 :  10:14:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Let it go my dear
Don't hold on to what is no more
Let it go
Let go so you can make room
For something new...
Something that is waiting patiently round the corner
Waiting for you to let go and make some space
So it can sneak in and fill your heart.

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2009 :  10:27:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2009 :  10:40:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Shanti...that is very beautiful....

Thank you
Go to Top of Page

Akasha

421 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2009 :  11:18:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice poem Shanti, very touching,heart-opening....& emancipatory

Letting Go in the present(where else could we be?) is a constant work in progress here.

Thanks for sharing.

Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2009 :  11:24:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2009 :  1:00:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice one, my dear
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2009 :  2:59:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful Shanti
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2009 :  3:31:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
much thanks
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2009 :  4:07:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

This one came to me this morning in meditation and at that point it seemed to be especially for a dear friend. It was funny, because I felt her presence and a strong connection with her during meditation and then the above words arose. I talked to her a bit after that and told her about it.. and she said:
"So it was you............I am so grateful....thank you. Anyway....I cried the rest of it out my system today.........and just at the time when you were....flowing with the poetry.....something just expanded and expanded. I am very open now thanks to you."

But the words above were so true for me and many I know that I thought I'd put it out here.
Guess it is for all my dear friends at the forum.
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2009 :  03:46:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, very relevant to everyone and very simply put
Go to Top of Page

Pheel

China
318 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2012 :  10:47:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Pheel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for the msg, Shweta! Here some new room is indeed needed. Here some new room to accomodate a new location, a new way of life, a new task for life, and a new country....I'm running out of space for them, when it's so much filled with old pieces of furniture and leftover food...let go...let be...let God....and let tears.....
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2012 :  02:47:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Shanti

Let it go my dear
Don't hold on to what is no more
Let it go
Let go so you can make room
For something new...
Something that is waiting patiently round the corner
Waiting for you to let go and make some space
So it can sneak in and fill your heart.

Beautiful!It's always a pleasure to let go over here
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2012 :  08:54:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

_/\_ <----- namaste and a ... well kinda upward pointed triangle.
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2012 :  09:42:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
too much Love from all sides...that's the only way to receive

Namaste
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2013 :  2:32:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Very relevant at this point in my life. Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2013 :  2:44:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000