Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Taoism/The I Ching
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

littlejerry

USA
60 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2009 :  07:14:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit littlejerry's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
So if you read my topic on I AM i had a question about saying that during the day or whatever... Somebody replied no dont do that... anyway what i do during the day for practice is a suggestion from The I Ching. Actually just the introduction of The I Ching. Anyway it says in the "elementary" stages of um "opening up" i guess? or you know practicing this... or elementary stages on road to enlightenment? IDK ... It says to concentrate on your breath. A sitting "ritual" is not necessary, but if you please ya know... whatever. Concentrate on your breath... this requires no time out of your day. Your doing it during your day. Breathe in... Breathe out... (when needed... nervous, anxious, worried, whatever the case) I think the more you can do it during the day the more you will improve. Noones gonna notice you doing this, hum... u'll blend right in? lol anyway excellent tool for help with staying in the moment, for me anyway.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000