Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Sexual self-mastery: east-west wisdom
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

YoginiGulab

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2009 :  4:07:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit YoginiGulab's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Namaste all,

Learning and practicing the yogic science of tantra/sexual energy mastery involves some learning transitions, sadhana strengthening, and awareness of a feminine paradigm. Many of us 'moderners' who are working with self-cultivation, brahmacharya, and sometimes the 'ultimate yoga' of householder marriage are doing something a bit rare...

I have taken what I've learned from my yogic & taoist teachers and designed a(possibly) illuminating quiz which is supposed to teach as well as provoke - check it out at the ad-free Harvard math-founded site below.

You can anonymously take the quiz as many times as you like, in order to figure certain answers out and get new results. If you enjoy it, please rate it... and do forward it widely to those who you think would benefit from it!!!

http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/th...stery-test-1

If you want to discuss various facets, this thread is a good place for that.

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000