Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 Science and Non-Duality Conference
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2009 :  3:33:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
http://www.dreammanifesto.com/annua...duality.html

San Rafael, California October 22-25th.

Presentations by Peter Russell, Amit Goswami, Fred Alan Wolf, Daniel Pinchbeck, Stuart Hameroff, Henry Stapp, Bernard Baars, Stephen Wolinsky and others.

You Californians get all the good stuff

Love,
Carson

Edited by - CarsonZi on Aug 20 2009 3:34:41 PM

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2009 :  4:45:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CarsonZi

http://www.dreammanifesto.com/annua...duality.html

San Rafael, California October 22-25th.

Presentations by Peter Russell, Amit Goswami, Fred Alan Wolf, Daniel Pinchbeck, Stuart Hameroff, Henry Stapp, Bernard Baars, Stephen Wolinsky and others.

You Californians get all the good stuff

Love,
Carson

Hey Carson,

Thanks for announcing this in (literally) the appropriate forum; I had mentioned it a while back .... and here's a link to that post -->

... which offers some additional background on the Science & Non-Duality Conference, and its organizers, the theory (Quantum Consciousness) which inspired it, etc.

I also like their ABOUToverview (conference description/background) .... it's a nice synopsis concerning how science and yoga/mysticism complement each other powerfully.

Heart Is Where The AUM Is,

Kirtanman

Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2009 :  4:59:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Kirtanman...

Yeah sorry for the double posting....

I couldn't see the first link on your post (or the "about" url link in your above post due to the Smartfilter on my work computer, as usual) so I didn't catch that you were talking about a conference. I thought you were just making a post on "Science and Non-Duality" (making it the appropriate forum from my perspective) Sorry I didn't read your post properly. Hopefully the "double exposure" will end up interesting a few more people in going to this....I wish I could go!

Love,
Carson

Edited by - CarsonZi on Aug 20 2009 5:01:54 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000