AYP Home | Main Lessons | Tantra Lessons | AYP Plus | Retreats | AYP Books
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Jnana Yoga/Self-Inquiry - Advaita (Non-Duality)
 The Beauty of The Moment
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2009 :  7:45:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Namaste Friends!

I have "discovered" (I say this loosely) what is to me a new style of self inquiry. I thought I would share and get your thoughts.

It is a two part system. The first part entails finding the beauty in the moment. Constantly (or as constantly as you remember to) remind yourself to look for the Beauty in every Moment. It can make the grass much greener, the sky much bluer and the sun much brighter. It can make your interactions with others just a little more magical. Everything sparkles.

To move into the second part of the "system" you need to take a mental note of the types of reasons you find each moment beautiful...Is it because you are alive to experience this moment? Or is it because you are more fortunate then the homeless person you just walked past. A lot (I think) can be learned by examining the reasons you are finding each moment beautiful.

Try it out if you feel inclined! I'd love any and all feedback!

All is Now!

Love,
Carson

Edited by - CarsonZi on Aug 19 2009 7:46:24 PM

christiane

Lebanon
319 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2009 :  01:38:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit christiane's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

I don't know if it is inquiry, but it's happening more and more that
"something" hits my consciousness from inside, like a tiny pin of light in the brain, and I suddenly realize that "I am STILL alive", I am still here, in this body (which at that moment feels like "brandnew" or "strange" as if it was my first day in it)..

And then comes a blowing feeling of being blessed to still have this opportunity to be "here", to see Beauty around, in every single leaf of grass, every bug, even in the noise and pollution around, all the sounds... I just feel "LIFE" in everything..

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000