Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 The Light Body
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ganesh

USA
16 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2009 :  3:29:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit ganesh's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I am currently focused on Light Body meditation. I am curious if there is any new or helpful information on the Light Body or perhaps some good tips on Light Body meditation.

Namaste!

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 02 2009 3:32:43 PM

ganesh

USA
16 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2009 :  12:50:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit ganesh's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
and for the record, I don't personally think my post belongs in this category...it is not an "other" system. It is very much Yoga.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2009 :  02:05:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi ganesh, concerning the other systems part it means other systems of yoga and spiritual practices and your post belongs here bcs it's not among the lines of the practices of AYP and most of the forums here are mainly to support the practitioners of Yogani's advanced yoga practices.

concerning your practice i was wondering if you could share some details about it if that is permitted of course.

and concerning the spiritual bodies i think that once mother kundalini is awakened through daily pranayama practices each body will get it's own share of purification in time and will blossom like a flower.

kindest regards,

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

ganesh

USA
16 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2009 :  01:29:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit ganesh's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
yes it's not part of AYP and that of course makes sense and my apologies. about my practices well it's very basic breathing (in the nose out the mouth) with some visualization of a blue light centered at my pineal gland or just in the center of my field of being. Or perhaps, as if I have a blue belt around me. I've realized the reason why I backed away from my intense vibrational exercises is that I am not ready for mother kundalini to become fully active and if I were to continue it would be very unwise. the light body is the i believe double tetrahedron or star of David operating at the fifth or maybe even sixth, seventh, etc. dimension. it is essentially our perfected being. I am just seeking any helpful information and as you may be able to tell I do not know much about much. I wish to activate or bring into full actualization my light body and thus free myself of the wheel of karma and then return here to simply help others do the same. I wish to be the master. I do truly say this is my desire with no ego involvement and only to help do the work that must be done.

Namaste
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2009 :  03:25:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi ganesh, since you mentioned the star of David this is the best powerful practice there is for it but it has some prerequisites and for that i suggest you read all the main lessons on ayp in an organized order you'll find lots of goodies in there: http://www.aypsite.org/91.html

and this is a lesson on the star: http://www.aypsite.org/92.html

and i think it works on the sixth dimension due to it's lining with the third eye\ajna sixth chakra.

concerning the seventh that's where the beautiful white crown is and above that still it's beyond my knowing..

light and love,

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2009 :  11:05:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ganesh

the light body is the i believe double tetrahedron or star of David

Hi Ganesh,

The light body is simply another term for the formless awareness that is true nature - literally who and what we each and all are (as opposed to the human form we mistakenly think we are).

Certain geometric symbols, such as the Star of David, the Sri Yantra and the Vesica Piscis symbolize this harmonious blending of formless awareness and manifested form known as enlightenment.

When we each truly cease "thinking I am who I think I am" ... the light body of formless awareness re-presents itself, and is re-cognized, as who and what we're eternally being, now.

Yoga (union, enlightenment) isn't so much the dropping of identification with physical form ... but with the thought-forms which say we're the physical form .. the thought-forms generated by conditioned agitation.

"Yogah citta vrtti-nirodhah"- "Yoga is the cessation of mind modifications".

Drop identification with thought-constructs; the light-body is eternally already here, now.

Enlightenment is real.

Enlightenment is all that's real.

It's Good To Be AUM,

Kirtanman

Go to Top of Page

ganesh

USA
16 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2009 :  10:37:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit ganesh's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hey thank you Kirtanman, very good insights I appreciate it greatly!

I can't wait to go AUM

Namaste!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000