Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings
 Want to meet a Sidhar Guru in Tamil nadu, India ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

senthil

India
25 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2009 :  07:15:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit senthil's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,

I met a sidhar Guru (Sidhar Arumugasamy) last weekend who is a direct disciple of Swami Thavabalaeswarar (Sidhar).

Here is a link to a blog that has some details of him:
http://sidharindia.blog.co.in/

It was an unique opportunity to have personal conversations with him and i wish everyone in Tamil nadu (india) can utilize this opportunity.

He is usually stationed at Ooty where he is planning to construct an ashram. But he will be in Thiruvannamalai (near Chennai) between 21-Apr to 23-Apr for the pradosham festival(Girivalam). this is supposed to be an important pradosham.

We are also planning to conduct a satsang in Chennai where one can get to meet him in person and converse 1-on-1.

Incase you are interested to meet him in chennai or Thiruvannamalai, pls let me know.

Thanks,
Senthil

Edited by - senthil on Apr 15 2009 11:33:04 AM

krcqimpro1

India
329 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2009 :  01:53:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, Senthil,

I would like to meet him. Pl. let me know when and where.

Krish
Go to Top of Page

senthil

India
25 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2009 :  01:42:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit senthil's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Below is the URL where you can find more info about the Sidhar Guruji.
But the transcripts are available in only Tamil language at this point.

http://www.sidharindia.com/
Go to Top of Page

senthil

India
25 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2009 :  12:53:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit senthil's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Folks,

Siddhar Guruji will be in chennai this saturday (2-may-09).

He will be giving Deeksha (personal mantra for japa meditation) to participants and also give healing to those in need.

If anyone wants to meet him, pls let me know.

Senthil
Go to Top of Page

kumarmuthu

Malaysia
1 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2014 :  9:30:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Senthil,

What happened to the site www.sidharindia.com?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000