New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2009 :  2:24:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello again YIL...
quote:
Originally posted by YogaIsLife

Also, I forgot to mention, I have no spleen.

What? How come?
quote:

Could this be related?

Maybe, but I really can't say one way or the other. I still have my spleen as far as I know.
quote:

The main pain is clearly there and then it seems to follow a route in the left side with several smaller nodes in particular (very specific) locations. Seems really like a nerve there that connects all these dots.

Is there any potential that there was an error made when removing your spleen?
quote:

Then there is accumulation of gas in that area. I know the spleen is very important energetically so I figure this may have to do with it, but since I don't have one maybe I shouldn't even botehr with it, you see? I prefer not even to thin about it...

Yes I see. I don't think they actively dospleen implants so you may just have to deal with it...maybe not, I don't know for sure.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2009 :  2:36:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Namaste Goddess....
quote:
Originally posted by Goddessinside

I won't tell you if it's good or not to add alternate breathing to your practices.. I feel this won't be a bad thing, on the contrary, it will ease blockages you may have.. So just try as I said for some days, and see by yourself if it brings something positive to your condition.

Yes I will add 5 minutes of alternate nostril breathing to my sadhana for the next couple of weeks and see how or if it helps. My only concern is combining it with SBP and having it push me over the energetic edge. I am usually teetering on the edge as it is.
quote:

Now, concerning macrobiotics, personally I started with "Zen Macrobiotic" by Georges Ohsawa (considered to be the father of Macrobiotics in the 20th century).Michio Kushi was his student; he's still alive and he has adapted Georges Ohsawa teachings to modern western life..
This could be a first nice approach to this wisdom.

Thank you for this info. I really know very little of this subject and the references really help me to do better research. Thank you.
quote:

I have to warn you that it takes time to really assimilate the yin/yang theory, but I'm sure that you will find it interesting and you will probably understand many things that happened to your health in the past and the present..

I got nothing BUT time! So I think I will be alright as long as I can continue to have patience with myself and my situations.
quote:

I can say briefly that a healthy diet is based on:

- eating fresh,organic,local food, in season
- chewing very well
- having a regular timing for having meals
- last but not least: eating WHOLE food (whole grains are a great source of nutrition)

Personally I stay away from almost all grains(or at least as much as I can anyways), as I am likely celiac, but the rest of the advice there looks great. Never really thought about the timing of my meals but it makes a lot of sense. Similar to having regular sadhana at the same time daily. Sounds great.
quote:

Yes, looking at your tongue is a quick and easy way to diagnose your condition.. You can do it yourself! There are books on Oriental Diagnosis that give many easy tips for evaluating your health..
I could talk for hours about this topic, but it's not the point here.
So, I wish you to find the appropriate solution for your condition.

Thank you Goddess, you are very helpful and too kind. Thank you for everything.
quote:

The Guru is ... in the kitchen?!

Hahahaha, that's awesome, thanks for the laugh...
Love,
Carson

Edited by - CarsonZi on Mar 18 2009 2:39:19 PM
Go to Top of Page

YogaIsLife

641 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2009 :  2:41:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit YogaIsLife's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi again Carson,

Glad I could been of some help for you. Yes, I have dealt with this for a long time now.

I have lost my spleen when I was 10 years old due to an accident. It had to come out or I would have died (fractured inside and spilling killing juices over the inside of my body).

In chinese medicine the spleen is an important organ energetically and there is even the spleen meridian. Like I said I didn't even looked deeply into it with fear of, like yogani said, getting my mind to deep in the mud with it. I had a tendency for this in the past and do not want to make the same mistakes again, despite how tempting they may seem Believe me, sometimes, the best way to deal with something is not to think about it too much. Take the "soul-approach" as Yoga puts it above It is all so close to our body-mind-spirit connection that you cannot really detach yourself from the problem and look at it from a distance. Your emotions are entangled in it...

I think Yogani has it right, probably. The mind loves looking at micro-management, the soul does not care. Despite how tempting it is for me to go back to the pattern of analysing every single detail that I think is wrong with me, I now just try to live a happy wholesome life, as normal and as balanced as I can.

Having said that - does anybody know if a lack of an organ - e.g. the spleen - is an impediment to enlightenment? Sounds like a stupid question really, but with the rise of ecstatic conductivity (energy) in the body as part of the equation I must ask this question. I started to feel all this weird symptoms on the left side of my body when the energies started to fire up in me, really "burning" my left side of the body.
Go to Top of Page

Goddessinside

158 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2009 :  3:31:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Goddessinside's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Having said that - does anybody know if a lack of an organ - e.g. the spleen - is an impediment to enlightenment? Sounds like a stupid question really, but with the rise of ecstatic conductivity (energy) in the body as part of the equation I must ask this question. I started to feel all this weird symptoms on the left side of my body when the energies started to fire up in me, really "burning" my left side of the body.

Hello YIL!

I'm a total ignorant concerning the relationship between spleen and enlightenment..BUT I think that if this was a handicap for enlightenment, we would have heared about it from gurus and scriptures, don't you think so?
Also, would like to share with you my personal health issue:
5 years ago, I had an internal hemorragy due to a torn and broken
ovarian cyst located on the left ovary.
It was an emergency: I lost about 2 or 3 liters of blood..
(but as far as I can remember, the feeling of fainting was delicious!
it felt so relaxing..)
They removed 3/4 of my left ovary.
This health accident was a turning point in my life: I started to read macrobiotics books (actually they came to me, I don't know how!)
and I started eating and living a much healthier life..also started to get more and more spiritual oriented.
Last year, I made an echography that showed that the left ovary (the one that had been operated) was almost completely restored and was functionning normally, like the right one!
It was weird to learn that..
I'm telling you all that to share your concerns about the imbalance that a missing organ could cause in the energy..
I had the same questionnings, but personally, I feel that even if a physical organ is missing, the energy will take care of this and it won't be a handicap.
After all, the organ is the gross expression of the subtle energy that created it and nourrished it, isn't it?

The Guru is .. not in your spleen!

/|\

Edited by - Goddessinside on Mar 18 2009 3:49:42 PM
Go to Top of Page

Goddessinside

158 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2009 :  3:34:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Goddessinside's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carson,

Glad that I made you laugh!
keep us updated with what will happen to you..

Go to Top of Page

YogaIsLife

641 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2009 :  07:43:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit YogaIsLife's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

Hello YIL!

I'm a total ignorant concerning the relationship between spleen and enlightenment..BUT I think that if this was a handicap for enlightenment, we would have heared about it from gurus and scriptures, don't you think so?
Also, would like to share with you my personal health issue:
5 years ago, I had an internal hemorragy due to a torn and broken
ovarian cyst located on the left ovary.
It was an emergency: I lost about 2 or 3 liters of blood..
(but as far as I can remember, the feeling of fainting was delicious!
it felt so relaxing..)
They removed 3/4 of my left ovary.
This health accident was a turning point in my life: I started to read macrobiotics books (actually they came to me, I don't know how!)
and I started eating and living a much healthier life..also started to get more and more spiritual oriented.
Last year, I made an echography that showed that the left ovary (the one that had been operated) was almost completely restored and was functionning normally, like the right one!
It was weird to learn that..
I'm telling you all that to share your concerns about the imbalance that a missing organ could cause in the energy..
I had the same questionnings, but personally, I feel that even if a physical organ is missing, the energy will take care of this and it won't be a handicap.
After all, the organ is the gross expression of the subtle energy that created it and nourrished it, isn't it?

The Guru is .. not in your spleen!

/|\

Thanks Goddess.

Yes, maybe you are right. Ibetter not think about these things too much...

Your story caught my attention because they too told me after I was operated that in certain cases the spleen can restore to a certain degree but recentely I did some exams to check problems in other parts of the abdomen and I asked if there was a spleen back - it wasn't...

I actually would be happy it had as it would have been good sign I had recovered (this about 20years after the operation). Maybe it is not meant to be...I had very strange symptoms after my teens and, although I cannot say that the lack of spleen had everything to do with it, I can't help but wonder if it has something to do with the imbalances I sometimes feel...they are too weird to be understood...for many years I thought it was just psychological, now I know they are not, but it is so hard to explain to people! Even doctors don't understand. Yoga was the only thing that helped me. It definitely has to do with energy imbalances in the body and it affects everything in me - moods, tiredness, digestion, sexual drive, etc. I tried everythign and nothing seems to work...I am really lost here...only yoga maintains some balance in me but still somehow I feel there must be somethign that can help me further...just wish a little angel would come and whisper it in my ear! It is really annoying...well, the journey continues...what can one do but go on and believe?

Edited by - YogaIsLife on Mar 19 2009 07:45:04 AM
Go to Top of Page

Goddessinside

158 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2009 :  08:00:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit Goddessinside's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi YIL,

What can I say except that I understand the way you feel..
Sometimes, and actually right now, I'm feeling an emptiness
and I feel lost about my spiritual journey..
I wish an angel, like you said, could come and tell me what should be my next step..
Also I wish I could get rid off the stuck pain and sadness in my heart..
Although my practices are uplifting, there are still old things rooted deep inside my chest that make me cry easily.. like a button hidden somewhere in my heart that is activated in certain situations involving love and affection..
Sorry, today I feel a bit down.. but this is how it is..

Thank you for understanding..

Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2009 :  08:14:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Also I wish I could get rid off the stuck pain and sadness in my heart..
Although my practices are uplifting, there are still old things rooted deep inside my chest that make me cry easily.. like a button hidden somewhere in my heart that is activated in certain situations involving love and affection..

Sorry, today I feel a bit down..

(((((HUG))))
This too shall pass...

After one such low you experience a heart opening.
Our hearts are masked by fear, sorrow, sadness etc. .. as we open pieces of these layers fall away.. the discomfort felt happen when such pieces fall away.. but is so worth it.. because the opening felt after.. the love felt after such an opening is beyond words. Allow/accept the pain without attaching thoughts.. and it will pass faster... only to expose some more of the beautiful shine of your heart GoddessInside. You have been doing so well. My prayers are with you.
Go to Top of Page

Goddessinside

158 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2009 :  09:00:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Goddessinside's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Shanti..it's just that I feel sooooo tired.. tired of these cycles of ups and downs.. I just need to rest and feel joy and peace for more than a few days..
I'm aware of the progress and maturity I achieved recently..
but I just need to let go in somebody's arms, just somebody that doesn't betray me.. I don't even need love.. just being able to trust again.. this is my deep wound..
Cause Love, I have it inside... I touched it, I realized experimentally that it comes from no where but from my inner self..that was one big achievement..

Thank you again for your love and support.
I will get back in a better shape than today, for sure.

Hug.

Edited by - Goddessinside on Mar 19 2009 09:01:26 AM
Go to Top of Page

YogaIsLife

641 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2009 :  09:13:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit YogaIsLife's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My hugs to you Goddess

(((( ))))

I understand how you feel perfectely. For me too it has been a struggle and me too am experiencing a low at this moment. two steps forward, one step back. all for the better of ourselves.

I wish I could be an angel that goes around mending everybodies hearts Maybe after I mend mine I will be able to help more...

I recently found this website and book and it may have many practical advice that can help me actually - The biology of kundalini (www.biologyofkundalini.com). In my case it is time I face this head on - what is going on with my body/mind? Why do I have all these symptoms? What are they? What caused/causes them? How did they came about? Maybe I am getting ready to deal with them from a more centered prespective now, thanks to months of meditation and insight...
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2009 :  09:28:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry Carson.. this is off topic.. hope you don't mind....
quote:

Thank you Shanti..it's just that I feel sooooo tired.. tired of these cycles of ups and downs.. I just need to rest and feel joy and peace for more than a few days..

I know Goddessinside, I know.. I know how tiring it is to go through these pendulum swings... that is why they are put there.. for us to get tired.. us to feel so tired, so defeated that we finally give up, surrender. The more you open, the extremes are more severe, till you learn to not attach to them, just let them flow through.. let them be.. and they are gone so much faster.

Try to remember not to attach to the lows with thoughts, thoughts help keep the lows in place longer and make the future lows harder.. If stories come up, just ignore them, keep telling yourself "this will pass", any story that comes up, see if those stories really have any hold on you when you are not in the low.. if it does not then it's not real... so why let your mind attach to them? If it's hard to do this when you are in a low phase, then when you are out of this phase, when you are not in a low, bring back the thoughts that made you sad, see if they make you sad when you are out of the low.. if not, they are not real.. let them go.. if they do, do some inquiry into them, or pick up the feeling and let them go in silence.

Maybe some of these will help?
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=5006
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....D=5315#47094
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....page=2#44687

quote:

Cause Love, I have it inside... I touched it, I realized experimentally that it comes from no where but from my inner self..that was one big achievement..

... bigger than you can imagine.

If you can, listen to this:
Anthony de Mello - Awareness pt.18 on dependence

Wish you peace.

Edited by - Shanti on Mar 19 2009 09:31:14 AM
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2009 :  10:59:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Shanti,
quote:
Originally posted by Shanti

Sorry Carson.. this is off topic.. hope you don't mind....

No worries at all...actually I have kinda had a breakthrough already I think and I don't really need to continue this thread at this time. So threadjack away! The release has not been completely assimilated yet as I still feel a little "unbalanced" or maybe "fresh" or "new" would be a better term, but I have definitely had some major release happen yesterday.

Yesterday I had an opportunity to see my ex-girlfriend and my (former) dog and cats. She is having a baby next month and needed some stickers made for a mural she painted on the babies bedroom wall, and I made these stickers for her, so I went over to her house yesterday to drop them off and show her how to install them properly. I have not seen my ex in person for probably almost a year and have only had electronic communications with her. I did send her a copy of "Real Love" for Christmas though and she did read it. I think this had a part to play in the conversation that ensued. First off, my dog recognized me before I even got out of my car, and came running and pretty much knocked me over with kisses/licks and sheer excitement. I didn't think my old dog would even remember me as it had been several years since I had seen her. This set the tone for me before I even talked to my ex. Anyways, I'll try to keep this short....So I went into her house and we talked a little, I showed her how to install the stickers, played with her daughter a little, cuddled with my (old) cats, etc etc, and we got talking....I ended up talking to her about my acupuncture treatments. (she is a reflexologist, reiki practitioner, nutritionist, and a bunch of other holistically trainined things, and she worked in a clinic before having children so she has been getting acupunture for years already) I told her about my recent discovery of the issues with my masculinity. This lead to a deep and very healing (for me anyways) discussion about the shared past we had. I am now quite positive that a large part of my masculinity issues stem from, or were exasperated by, my relationship with this girl. A lot of this was a sex based, lack of self-confidence caused by her switch from being "nympho" to using sex as a reward, after I proposed to her. We were actually able to discuss our entire relationship without anger, resentment, blame, or anything other than Real Love. This was monumental for me. I literally could feel tension releasing from my right shoulder, and could feel the mobility getting better and my arm feeling "lighter". In an effort to keep this short I will not go into the greater details of the conversation then this, but we ended our time together with a deep and heartfelt hug, and my dog decided she wanted to leave with me, not stay with my ex. This brought me to tears of joy as I was leaving and released even more tension....I almost felt like I was going to float away.....anyways, God works in mysterious an wonderful ways and I am constantly in awe of this whole process of purification. Thank you all for the wonderful and helpful advice. I have added 5 reps each side of alternate nostril breathing to my daily routine and I felt fantastically balanced afterwards. I have also stopped using gyan mudra (hands seperated) in favor of Dhyana mudra (hands together) and can feel the difference in energy flow through this as well. Thank you to everyone and may you all have a blissfilled day.

Love,
Carson

Edited by - CarsonZi on Mar 19 2009 11:01:25 AM
Go to Top of Page

Goddessinside

158 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2009 :  11:02:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Goddessinside's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks YIL... you are already an angel!
And by the way, I discovered the kundalini website you mentionned a while ago, and yes, it's a treasure!

Have a nice day (?or night!)

Edited by - Goddessinside on Mar 19 2009 11:15:44 AM
Go to Top of Page

YogaIsLife

641 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2009 :  11:36:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit YogaIsLife's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Goddessinside,

Glad you found the website useful. It seems to me as well, because it tries to deal with the symptoms in what I find a healthy, grounded, and holistic way. It seems to me at least, although I have to read more. She brings together the physical, emotional and spiritual sides for a holistic overview of the symptoms and remedies.

Actually this thread and the last developments in me made me think of something - that the spiritual journey is both universal (human) and personal. I mean that, although the spiritual transformation that can (and will) occur in us has an underlying universal mechanism, at the same time we all have our own personal issues and path to thread until we reach the light. I read a post by Jana (the writer of Biology of Kundalini) that kind of helped illuminate that for me (here: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=2375).

The thing is that the behavioral approach to life has a huge influence on the spiritual path. In other words, no matter how many yoga practices you make (and they sure can help) it is in the end YOU who can steer your life for the better and for a smoother and fullfilling spiritual unfoldment. So it is a matter of balance: not to over-analyse our life and every single issue we might have (the mind-stories), nor as well just pretend we don't have issues to be aware and deal with and only mechanically do practices. I've been in one extreme, but I think I stopped before getting to the other. the key is awareness I guess.

The post by Carson also proves my point (I am happy for you bro, that you found release). We definitely have to, sooner or later, attend to our own issues and personal path and use the tools available to us to try to smooth them out and so evolve. I guess AYP does not go into detail on how to emotionally cope with each issue we might have, but it sure gives us the tools for a steady and smooth opening. The rest is up to us. And that is always an art...the art of living. In that sense, noone knows better than ourselves what is better for us. Hence, "the guru is in you".

May we all be illuminated.
Go to Top of Page

Goddessinside

158 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2009 :  12:14:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Goddessinside's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carson..

I was writing to you but my connection (the internet one!)stopped..I dono why..
Just to tell you I'm really happy for what happened to you both humanly and energetically, knowing that, as YIL said, both are interconnected..

Also thank you, coz I felt I've been a little useful somehow to somebody else, and it had a soothing effect on my heart today..

Best wishes..
Go to Top of Page

Goddessinside

158 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2009 :  12:25:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Goddessinside's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dearest Shanti,

Thanks for the AYP links.. just by reading the posts, I felt a release..
Also thanks for the "Awareness" link; I've already started to read in the book that Ananda recommanded to us (thanks again Ananda!).
And yes, I recognize my old patterns in what Anthony de Mello says..
Awareness is the key.. may we never forget it!
By the way, you're right: in the positive moments, the high ones, it's even harder to stay aware of what is experienced in that blissful state.. it's difficult to "catch" the secret of it in order to know how to make it happen again.. but maybe it's better not to know this secret, cause life is a dialectical movement made of light and darkness..

Love you, Shanti..
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2009 :  12:28:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
NO....Thank YOU Goddess. Take heart and know that "This too shall pass" and you may be in a low today, but soon there will be that familiar high again. Enjoy the low while it is here as struggle creates opening. And opening brings about the high again. Personally I have come to a point now where I am thankful when things go wrong because it gives me an opportunity to do deep self inquiry. Any instance where I feel "friction" or negative emotions I now go straight into self inquiry and learn more about myself then I ever could during a period of elatedness.(high) I am glad that you could feel useful, and that this feeling could sooth the feeling in your heart. Your advice was spectacular and I can't thank you enough. Take it easy on yourself....take a deep breath and let go. You feel like you are in a low right now, but you are stuck there because you are attached to that feeling today. Breath deep, breath easy and let go of the need to continue feeling the way you are. This too shall pass. You are in my prayers.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

Goddessinside

158 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2009 :  2:28:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Goddessinside's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Carson..
I am quite new in AYP, but I really feel each one of you as my friend.

Gratitude and ..

The Guru is in each breath! (thanks for reminding me to breathe!
I almost forgot it today! )
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2009 :  11:08:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello again my Friends....

Yesterday I realized something in regards to this "Left and Right side imbalance" thing. During Spinal Breathing yesterday I realized that in general I visualize the sushumna from the left side. Meaning that as I travel up and down the nerve with my breath, I am viewing it from the left side. I can move this view so that I am viewing it from the centre, from the inside OR from the right side, but my "default" view is from the left. And if I am not conscious about the viewing, I can do my whole SBP session while viewing the sushumna from the left. Well, since I am noticing my left/right imbalances, I noticed yesterday my perspective while doing SBP. So I decided to consciously veiw it from the right side this session instead of from the left. What I realized is that this actually created a major difference in the "balance" I felt in my body. So my "new" question is basically this:
"Is it common for someone to "default" to viewing the sushmna from the side when there is an obvious left/right imbalance in the body? And if it IS common, can consciously making the decision to view the sushumna from the opposite side have a balancing effect, or if done for any length of time will it cause more imbalance?" Thanks for any input.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

Goddessinside

158 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2009 :  11:53:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Goddessinside's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carson,

I personally feel that bringing the attention to the opposite side is not a safe or right approach (I may be wrong, it's just a feeling).
I feel it's better to work on a middle or centering approach, and the alternate breathing is the best thing to do (doing it for both sides in 1 session, as I explained it previously)
That said I found an interesting page that brings some light about this balancing issue
http://www.yogajournal.com/wisdom/927?print=1

.Love.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2009 :  12:04:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for that article Goddess, I quite enjoyed it.

You are probably right about viewing the sushumna from the side, but that means that I have been strengthening the imbalance in my system since starting AYP. (for the most part anyways. I'm not ALWAYS on the left side of the nerve, but it is definitely the domininant view). I have been doing Nadi Shodhana for a couple of days now, and I do feel a bit of a difference so far. I am looking forward to seeing the more long term implications of adding this practice to my routine. Thank you for the suggestions.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000