Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Automatic Khechari?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gumpi

United Kingdom
546 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2009 :  10:45:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit gumpi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Has anyone had atuomatic khechari happen to them? If so, what does it mean?

I keep on getting automatic khechari but my frenum isn't cut. I never expected it to happen and i don't know what it means.

I also sort of see a round blue dot that is quite large in meditation and it looks blurry and not very lucid or distinct.

All i know about khechari is that in hatha yoga it plays an important role in lowered metabolism.

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2009 :  1:13:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, gumpi, after doing really-early stage kechari (no cutting) for several months, I've had automatic kechari, meaning my tongue wanting to go up by itself.

There really is no difference between this and any other automatic yoga; all principles of automatic yoga apply; use and follow with all due cautions for self-pacing.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2009 :  1:15:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
when the divine mother goes up, the toungue rolls back. "ramakrishna"

this means that kundalini energy is circulating more and more up your system.

what you're going through is called automatic yoga, kind of the nervous system doing what it wants.

if you haven't thought about ahcieving khechari b4, then i think you should.

but ofcourse that is intirely up to u, you know yourself better than anyone else.

"the guru is in you" as yogani puts it.

concerning the blue, i see that too during kumbhaka a lot especialy if i press more than the usual on my eyes.

light and love,

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

gumpi

United Kingdom
546 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2009 :  5:08:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit gumpi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i will elaborate more tomorrow, but for now i know that i have no experience of kundalini except pressure and pains in the head. and i sat through the pressure yesterday and it went away but it left my head feeling like a burnt out bulb. so it could be kundalini, but maybe not.
Go to Top of Page

gumpi

United Kingdom
546 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2009 :  5:10:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit gumpi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i am not reliable when it comes to replying to people on this forum. just thought i would let u know.
Go to Top of Page

gumpi

United Kingdom
546 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2009 :  03:43:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit gumpi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I really don't understand how kundalini is involved in this. I don't experience kundalini or hear sounds or see the spiritual eye. I would have thought these things were the product of kundalini.

When khechari is perfected, what is the result and experience of that? Physiologically, what does it accomplish?
Go to Top of Page

glagbo

USA
53 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2009 :  08:21:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit glagbo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by gumpi

I see a round blue dot that is quite large in meditation ...
I really don't understand how kundalini is involved in this. I don't experience kundalini or hear sounds or see the spiritual eye. I would have thought these things were the product of kundalini.

The blue (deep indigo blue?) dot would probably be the spiritual eye opening up.

Glagbo.
Go to Top of Page

gumpi

United Kingdom
546 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2009 :  12:49:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit gumpi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

No, i wouldn't have called it a deep indigo colour. It was medium blue. I certainly don't think this is the spiritual eye. If it was i wouldn't be here trying to ask what on earth it is i saw.

So my tongue likes going backwards by itself every time i meditate. It has nothing to do with God. I have said before on these forums that it has something to do with the nerves constricting and reacting in certain ways when the body reaches a certain state of relaxation. I tested this out scientifically at first by constricting my throat and that was when the tongue started going back by itself. What surprised me was 2 things. One time the tongue went back and after a while it resumed its normal position. I don't know why that happened. And lately the tongue has been going back by itself without my constricting the throat.

So i know this is automatic yoga but i want to know what it means, or indeed, what is causing it to happen.

Go to Top of Page

krcqimpro1

India
329 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2009 :  12:52:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi everybody,

I have recently started doing Yoni Mudra Kumbhaka, just before Spinal Bhastrika and DM. I see the golden circle around a black core, which is only sometimes bluish, and in the centre, a fuzzy white starlike thing. Is this normal experience ? Why am I seeing a blackish core most of the time, and not blue ? Can some member clarify ?

Krish
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000