Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Healthcare - Holistic and Modern
 Self-shiatsu routine (before or after DM?)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

YogaIsLife

641 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2008 :  10:28:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit YogaIsLife's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,

I am thinking of doing a self-shiatsu routine (also called Do-In massage) every morning now. It is a revigorating routine, stimulating energy circulation (for an example of a routine see here: http://www.shiatsuireland.com/doin.aspx).

My question is whether this would better fit in BEFORE or AFTER AYP meditation. I am inclined for the before meditation approach but wanted to hear your expert advice

tadeas

Czech Republic
314 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2008 :  4:39:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, it's ok to do it before meditation. If it's a light excercise like that, there is no problem. In case you did something more forceful, then you'd wait a bit before proceeding with meditation, or you would do it afterwards. But that's not the case, just for your information :)
Go to Top of Page

YogaIsLife

641 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2008 :  4:59:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit YogaIsLife's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks a lot!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000