Sharing of amaroli experience
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2009 :  1:37:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
@mrpearce

no problem, you can be as direct, as you wish. Drugs in general haven't passed this body for a long time, except alcohol 2 times within these ~7 months. The days after always were not very pleasant claritiywise.

But yes, I eat different kinds of food in different times. The last weeks I dropped meat to a big extend. Sometimes here and there. I could find stabilizing and iron+protein giving substitutes in nuts and dark bread.

I don't think the fever is related to amaroli, more to general cleansing through pranayama and meditation. Amaroli doesn't seem to add new depths to its effect range so far.
Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2013 :  1:35:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi @all,

because this thread was linked lately, I wanted to update it. Some years have passed since, amaroli has become a daily habit for several years now. Only sometimes it is paused for 1-2 weeks, reasons for that are travelling or too much strange food the night before etc. Sometimes without any obvious reason a pause of some days or weeks happens. But more than 300 days per years amaroli is happening.

The health problems that happened back then were not iron or protein disorder based, but spiritual practices side effects based. This body has some capacity to grow in consiousness, bliss and ecstasy, when it goes overboard, the resourcs of the body-mind here not enough to keep it healthy and strong and to make that bliss and ecstasy possible at the same time. That is all :P

Best balance could be found with more pranyama, asana, sports and easily digestable food, less mantra and awareness based practices.

Coming to the amaroli effects, cannot comment too much on them. The only thing that can be said is, I can't distinguish its effects at all, drinking or not drinking makes no difference. It is just happening, perhaps 10-20 years later it becomes more clear what amaroli did.

Yogani reported more health and strength, especially drinking it several times during recovery phases should fasten them. It does not match my experience though. Also health was terrible regarding flues last year, because of too much university stress, even full powered yoga, amaroli, sports and perfect food intake can only be helpful to some degree. Perhaps over the long run it will play a greater role in this.

If it is no problem to drink it, one can atleast continue it and see what comes out of it. Similiar things have been said about the transformation of the semen in men and its effect range, which over so many years have showed itself as true here. The same may be with amaroli, so it will be continued here accordingly. Another update may follow somewhere in "the future" :P

Peace
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000