Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Spiritual Initiation by Yona
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nearoanoke

USA
525 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2008 :  11:02:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I have googled and found this website where they offer spiritual initiation by yona over phone. They dont teach any meditation but just give initiation and you can continue to practice whatever you have been doing before.

http://spiritualdove.com

Has anyone tried this? What do you think of this from the website?

-Near

Edited by - nearoanoke on Oct 24 2008 11:02:55 AM

newpov

USA
183 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2008 :  12:11:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit newpov's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
2.99 per minute
Go to Top of Page

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2008 :  11:17:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
call me, I will do it for $1.50 a minute and tell you how to run your life, even if i dont have mine completely in order. ;)
just kidding
we are love, we are light, we are peace, we are joy. somtimes we admit it
we are one
brother neil
Go to Top of Page

newpov

USA
183 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2008 :  09:42:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit newpov's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
1.49 per minute
Go to Top of Page

nearoanoke

USA
525 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2008 :  06:24:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
yes that is very expensive. But I didnt find anyone who does long-distance energy initiation. I am not even sure if initiation works over phone or web as they promise. Does it?
Go to Top of Page

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2008 :  6:14:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
does it work? well that is the million dollar question. A "guru" may have greedy intentions and look to get rich off of others, in his mind "people are vunerable and will fall for fancy words" So he goes out, speaks well (wise words are not hard to speak) and people follow him/her and the money comes a flowing. Some people may see this "false guru" but because he/she spoke wise words the person who hears it with open heart and faith may be healed of what troubles them.

another Guru may have the best intentions and be a Guenuine master (but would never call himself that?) and people may come to hear his/her words, but because they lack faith they may not get anything from it.

can it work over the phone, does God have a limitation?

a wise man once said "thy faith makes you whole"
so when you hear words what is your focus, the teaching or the teacher?
be well
we are what we think we are
brother neil

Edited by - brother neil on Oct 28 2008 6:18:38 PM
Go to Top of Page

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2008 :  6:57:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Err.......what is spiritual initiation???????????? Maybe it's another name for empty wallet.This sounds just like a distant Reiki attunement.I do it for free.
L&L
Dave
Go to Top of Page

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2008 :  7:10:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by riptiz

Err.......what is spiritual initiation???????????? Maybe it's another name for empty wallet.This sounds just like a distant Reiki attunement.I do it for free.
L&L
Dave

well send some my way brother, can never have too much of a good thing
we are what we think we are
we are one
Neil
Go to Top of Page

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2008 :  12:32:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Neil,
I have done my bit now it's up to you to accept it and give me feedback.
L&L
Dave
Go to Top of Page

Emil

Australia
141 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2008 :  02:07:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Neil,
I think according to the last message from riptiz he just sent you a pack of energy or reiki initiation and asked for your feedback. Did you receive it? How was it? Don't just ignore it brother!
Go to Top of Page

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2008 :  08:27:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think I'd find a Diksha giver first before I spent the $2.99 a minute. Diksha has had some issues, but it worked pretty well for me. Got my K flipped on from it, but maybe I was just lucky or ready for it.
Go to Top of Page

Emil

Australia
141 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2008 :  11:49:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
And should I add $2.99 a minute is a relatively cheap price for dishka or anything that helps spiritual progress. Just because some gurus give it for free doesn't mean this guys is charging too much. I had a look at his website and he's got some good testimonials. Which means it has obviously worked for some people (unless you believe that testimonials are fake).
Go to Top of Page

themysticseeker

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2008 :  07:55:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit themysticseeker's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by nearoanoke

I have googled and found this website where they offer spiritual initiation by yona over phone. They dont teach any meditation but just give initiation and you can continue to practice whatever you have been doing before.

http://spiritualdove.com

Has anyone tried this? What do you think of this from the website?

-Near

No. No. No. No. No. Avoid. Avoid. If you want to practice Kriya YOga there are others who will give Diksha for a small donation. But AYP offers the same lessons and practices as Kriya Yoga, even better. Spending money for kundalini shaktipat is a way to fool yourself. This process must be done by yourself. Even if you do receive some agitated kundalini, it will not help you. You must enter this stream in the path of peace, not agitation. Therefore, you must learn to awaken your own kundalini while meditating. Don't play yourself for a fool. What you see as divine is within you; decide to be divine, then become that. No one is going to give it to you. Don't become attached to a guru. There are genuine masters on this planet in droves who will do what you ask for free so long as you commit to vows. Don't stoke the fires of folly. --TMS
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000