New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

seekeroftruth

USA
23 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2008 :  6:26:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit seekeroftruth's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
A similar spritual system (to AYP) is Kundalini Awakening Process made by Dr. Glenn Morris.

Similar to how Yogani mixed several techniques to create a system, Glenn Morris combined several techniques to make KAP, from Taoist, Buddhist, and Yoga traditions.

The system is an oral tradition, so the only way to learn it is to take the seminar or to take the online class.

I'm in the middle of taking the class right now, and it's awesome. There's information on www.kundaliniawakeningprocess.com. We've learned so many techniques in so little time. Also, there's transmissions all along to help the process.

Glenn Morris died a few years ago, so his student Santiago Dobles is continuing the tradition. Santiago is an amazing, generous teacher.

Just posted this to see if anyone here has done KAP or is interested.

Eitherway

USA
100 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2008 :  7:31:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Eitherway's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Seeker of truth,

I wish you good luck with KAP. I read the info on the website and they promise quick results (45 days). Please keep us updated on your progress.

take care,
Eitherway

Edited by - Eitherway on Oct 01 2008 9:50:32 PM
Go to Top of Page

atena

113 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2008 :  8:23:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit atena's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Seekeroftruth,

I'm interested to hear more your perspectives about it. I'm probably joining the online class later too.

Edited by - atena on Oct 01 2008 9:22:10 PM
Go to Top of Page

seekeroftruth

USA
23 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2008 :  8:39:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit seekeroftruth's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the good wishes Eitherway,

I hope I didn't say anything offensive in the other thread.

I'll definitely update from time to time.

Right now, the techniques we've learned are belly breathing, inner smile, earth/root chakra meditation, water meditation, chi kung walk, shaking, chi circulations, mudras, tummo breathing, and tummo (fire meditation). THis is all in 3 weeks!

Go to Top of Page

Eitherway

USA
100 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2008 :  9:48:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Eitherway's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Seeker of Truth,

Wow, they are not being shy with the practices. I like it. What is the outlook once the class is done? I would think that activating kundalini in such a short period of time might present some major challenges for practitioners.

I haven't had a full out kundalini awakening (feeling of snake move up spine, dramatic change in consciousness....etc..) however, the heightened prana flow I feel has definitely brought up tons of psychological material residing in my sub/unconscious. Thats, partly why I haven't gone the route of trying to focus squarely on awakening kundalini. It might get a bit rough, but then again, if you can hold on through it, the whole process might be quicker.

I look forward to hearing more from you as you accelerate on your path.

take care,

Eitherway

p.s- no hard feelings here at all, we are brothers and sisters on the path. It has become much difficult to take anything personally with the inner silence taking hold and the labeling by the mind decreasing exponentially.

Go to Top of Page

seekeroftruth

USA
23 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2008 :  10:30:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit seekeroftruth's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Atena,

You posted at the same time as me. D'oh.

Santiago gives a transmission every class and is very knowledgeable. I can't say enough about the practice. The minor effects I've felt is some tingling in my body and feeling a magnetic chi ball.

Santiago's name is Vajrasatta on The Tao Bums, you can PM him to ask more. he's a great guy and I'm sure he'll be happy to talk to you.

Go to Top of Page

selfonlypath

France
297 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2008 :  11:02:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello All,

I'm blessed to be brother in Shakti with Santiago who is a Saint. Here is the blog of Santi which shows that KAP is only part of his pathwork & teachings:
http://thewarriorscave.blogspot.com

Godess made me also connect a few years ago with Doc.

In Shakti, Albert

Edited by - selfonlypath on Oct 02 2008 01:08:05 AM
Go to Top of Page

atena

113 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2008 :  06:14:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit atena's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Seekeroftruth,

I have PM'ed him, checked the discussions on the tao bums already, and all that. He seems like an incredible guy with many talents.

I'm looking for stuff that doesn't heat my system further (self pacing and minor diet changes aren't enough). Santiago has somekind of idea what to do, so KAP sounds promising to me.

Edited by - atena on Oct 02 2008 06:19:08 AM
Go to Top of Page

seekeroftruth

USA
23 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2008 :  12:43:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit seekeroftruth's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Don't worry about KAP adding to much heat to your system. It's a VERY grounded system. Grounding and rooting are very important parts of KAP, and there's also water meditations to cool you off.

Though kundalini rising quickly usually causes problems, Santiago says that KAP has worked out the bugs to make sure that it's a smooth process.
Go to Top of Page

satyalok

12 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2008 :  07:06:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit satyalok's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I signed up for the KAP1 class next week...12pm Sunday. My shakti has already been awakened, but I am interested in the insights of Glenn Morris and Santiago. I want to learn their methods of rooting/channeling the K energy, as well as healing methodology.

Sincerely,
Satyalok
Go to Top of Page

atena

113 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2008 :  6:28:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit atena's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Seeker, practices going well?
I'm certainly going to need yin-,water-practices or something!

I thought that standing chi kung was supposed to be about rooting and grounding, not about baking your body inside-out

From imbalance to another, until death due us apart,
Atena

Edited by - atena on Oct 06 2008 6:36:37 PM
Go to Top of Page

seekeroftruth

USA
23 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2008 :  7:08:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit seekeroftruth's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Practices are going great, Atena.

Been practicing Tummo this week.

When was there anything about baking yourself inside-out with chi kung?
Go to Top of Page

Hawk Over Water

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2008 :  03:50:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit Hawk Over Water's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Please keep us posted. I'm very interested in the course too. I've been following AYP for a year or so, but lately have had to cut right back for fear of exploding!

Go to Top of Page

atena

113 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2008 :  06:57:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit atena's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Seeker, sorry my comment was probably misleading.

It is the excess heat already there spreading so it can feel like that. The chi kung might also even things out in time, but I'm not going to test it until I know better.
So in itself chi kung probably doesnt overheat you

Now KAP sounds even more appealing to me
Go to Top of Page

seekeroftruth

USA
23 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2008 :  12:42:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit seekeroftruth's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
No worries, atena.

There is standing chi kung in KAP, but that's after learning secret smile and grounding meditations to even you out.

Like I said before, KAP is big on grounding and rooting, so you should be fine. Of course, I'm no expert whatsoever.
Go to Top of Page

nearoanoke

USA
525 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2008 :  07:44:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This looks interesting stuff. I went to the website and read. He is charging money for what he teaches and that turned me off a bit. He says spiritual freedom is birthright for everyone then why is he charging money for what is our birth right? Not that charging money itself is wrong but the intention there doesnt seem to be helpful or compassionate.

The promises sound too good to be true (45 days for kundalini awakening) and I did a search on the taobums forums and found the below thread.

http://www.thetaobums.com/lofiversi...p/t5567.html

Make sure you read the post by mikaelz at the end of the thread. That summarizes what all this is.

quote:

if you are really seeking truth.. i urge you not to get caught up in any of this. it only reinforces the illusion of who you are.

doing energy work and wanting to be healthy is fine.. but has nothing to do with truth. there is the illusion that energy work clears blockages which is necessary for spiritual evolution. blockages are subconscious fears and habits that must be addressed. the best and fastest way to progress is to surrender and not associate with the body, mind, or emotions.

awakening kundalini is great, but that is just the first step. having a momentary glimpse is awesome.. but not the end.

But all said, I may give it a try; but just for some thrilling experience and to prove to myself that magical things can happen and be done. I have been searching for such things since long. But I doubt if this is the path to truth/realization for me.
Go to Top of Page

atena

113 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2008 :  11:37:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit atena's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Like he said, 'awakening kundalini is great, but that is just the first step'. I would love to really make that first step!
Maybe that surrender, etc would be second one

Edited by - atena on Oct 08 2008 11:39:14 AM
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2008 :  11:46:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Surrender is the LAST step, and mikaelz, who posted those true words hasn't done it yet.

Charging money is essential these days. We don't have gurus who are supported by their devotees...we have ordinary people who are working jobs (Santiago is a cop) and trying to run families in a poor economy. Time is money for everybody...unless they become homeless and give out teachings on the street.

For the time that Santi seems to give, I think it's a fair price.
Go to Top of Page

seekeroftruth

USA
23 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2008 :  5:44:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit seekeroftruth's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think we should keep things in perspective. Most of us are spoiled by Yogani and AYP, which is completely free. Thank you Yogani! Almost every other system out there requires you to pay something.

Considering what you get out of the course, I think $277 is worth the price. You have 12 classes which are supposed to be only a half hour but they usually are an hour long. Also, you can chat with him for as long as he has time after the classs. Also, Santiago is willing to talk to me on facebook whenever I want. So, you get a lot of time from him.

In addition, the practices are great. I haven't had too much happen yet, but on another thread at the Tao Bums, a student describes his experiences. Pretty profound stuff. Here's the link:

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php...c=6566&st=40

$277 is a lot of money (I know, I'm a college student), but I think it is reasonable considering how strong the practices are and the transmissions that come with them. I would like everyone to know that I gain nothing by referring people to KAP; I'm just trying to give my honest opinion.

Oh yeah, some stuff is happening with KAP. While doing Tummo, I've been feeling quite a bit of heat. I was actually sweating a little bit yesterday when doing it. (too bad there's no smiley on fire, otherwise I'd put it on here )
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2008 :  9:20:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
When it gets colder out, try tummo in shorts in the snow, and let me know how it works. I've always been curious about that.
Go to Top of Page

nearoanoke

USA
525 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2008 :  9:42:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
seekeroftruth,

do let us all know if you have any significant experience with your practices.

- Near
Go to Top of Page

selfonlypath

France
297 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2008 :  11:48:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by seekeroftruth

I think we should keep things in perspective. Most of us are spoiled by Yogani and AYP, which is completely free. Thank you Yogani! Almost every other system out there requires you to pay something

Considering what you get out of the course, I think $277 is worth the price. You have 12 classes which are supposed to be only a half hour but they usually are an hour long. Also, you can chat with him for as long as he has time after the classs. Also, Santiago is willing to talk to me on facebook whenever I want. So, you get a lot of time from him.

There are some other weblist free lineages but that is the point indeed, you'll not have a human follow up (phone or face to face) which is absolutely required when entering into deep shadow layers of the work.

I happen to be a VERY close friend of Santiago as well as his student and I tell you this, he is a Saint with a pure generous heart. Glenn, I knew him also for a long time before he passed away & i'm still in contact astrally.

In Shakti, Albert
Go to Top of Page

seekeroftruth

USA
23 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2008 :  1:16:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit seekeroftruth's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Scott

When it gets colder out, try tummo in shorts in the snow, and let me know how it works. I've always been curious about that.

I haven't generated THAT much heat yet.

But, it would be awesome to sit in central park melting the snow around me,while unsuspecting New Yorkers pass by in amazement.

Santiago said it takes some time to do the hardcore melting stuff with Tummo. One of his students was sixty five and took a bath with three bags of ice and melted them all!

But, if I get good at Tummo, I'll definitely try melting some snow this winter.

Btw, santiago is a bodyguard, not a cop i think. He said he was a bodyguard for Jay-Z once.

Near, did you read Santiago's reply to mikaelz. He said basically that energy work and kundalini is necessary in the beginning because you can't just think you don't exist and be enlightened! Yogani has talked a lot about this.

Just my $.02.

Actually, I've spoken a lot. I think I'm up to $.10 by now.
Go to Top of Page

selfonlypath

France
297 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2008 :  11:24:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by seekeroftruth
Btw, santiago is a bodyguard, not a cop i think. He said he was a bodyguard for Jay-Z once.

Yes, Santi does bodyguarding but wanted to a become cop (trained real hard for exams during months, there were all positive, was supposed to enter the academy but US economy budget things screwed up his plan te have permanent job). He has 4 kids and his wife is a school teacher. Besides KAP, he teaches an indonesian martial art called Pencak Silat. Also, he occasionally works as studio sound engineer plus record music with his band Aghora. For those of you interested in mystic martial arts, look at silatyogi on youtube (many videos), for example using energy field management to block physical attacks:
http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=XkI03kElc5E

Albert
Go to Top of Page

Hawk Over Water

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2008 :  03:14:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit Hawk Over Water's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I thought that I would mention, for those that may be interested, that I started the KAP course with Tao on Sunday. I signed up on a bit of an impulse the day before it was due to start. I'm glad I did. Tao has been able to explain what has caused my symptoms and given me methods to help. I have had a very unpleasant few weeks, but in a matter of days most of my negative have gone!
Go to Top of Page

atena

113 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2008 :  8:45:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit atena's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hawk, Thats so cool, and Nice to hear.
I'm starting KAP -course next month and feeling excited about it!

Edited by - atena on Oct 26 2008 9:15:20 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000