Enlightenment Milestones
 AJNA ...What a Pleasure !
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2008 :  9:59:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Yesterday I was in my routine meditation, (sometimes I do Sambhavi sometimes I don't, cause I don't like to force the eyes, mostly they go by themselves to the meeting point) when I began to feel a tremendous ecstasy, WOW it was like an Orgasm, it lasted one hour and a half, it was wonderful! better than the crown ecstasy. This pleasure is beyond anything in the world. This sensation has no words, its beyond words. My question would be, as I was re-readind the 56 lesson, about the opening of third eye, that Yogani states that from here we "begin to see", I would like to know what are we going to see, or feel, cause this was so so wonderful that I cannot imagine more, maybe if I feel more I'm going to disappear into the ecstasy state. I would like to know also why this chakra is the "command". Has anyone have felt an orgasm in this chakra ?
Would like to know more about this. Thanks a lot Yogani for all you have done for us and for the 56 lesson. This is door's heaven.

Sat Nam
Neli

newpov

USA
183 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2008 :  08:01:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit newpov's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
neli,

Here are some rewarding curiosities in the bible, Darby translation, at Bible.com.....
"2 Kings 11:5
And he commanded them saying, This is the thing which ye shall do: a third part of you, that come in on the sabbath, shall be keepers of the watch of the king's house;"

[recalling ..... "in my house are many mansions"...... Are sepulchres to be considered "houses" too?]

"Matthew 27:64
Command therefore that the sepulchre be secured until the third day, lest his disciples should come and steal him away, and say to the people, He is risen from the dead; and the last error shall be worse than the first."

[and meditation seems indicated next....]

"Exodus 15:26
And he said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of Jehovah thy God, and do what is right in his eyes, and incline thine ears to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of the complaints [note this comical irony! ] upon thee that I have put upon the Egyptians; for I am Jehovah who healeth thee."

"Numbers 27:19
and thou shalt set him before Eleazar the priest, and before the whole assembly; and give him commandment before their eyes."

"Deuteronomy 3:21
And I commanded Joshua at that time, saying, Thine eyes have seen all that Jehovah your God hath done to these two kings: so will Jehovah do to all the kingdoms to which thou shalt go."

"Deuteronomy 12:28
Take heed to hear all these words which I command thee, that it may be well with thee, and with thy children after thee for ever, when thou doest what is good and right in the eyes of Jehovah thy God. "

"Psalm 19:8
The precepts of Jehovah are right, rejoicing the heart; the commandment of Jehovah is pure, enlightening the eyes; "

"Proverbs 7:2
Keep my commandments, and live; and my teaching, as the apple of thine eye. "

"Amos 9:4 (Whole Chapter)
and though they go into captivity before their enemies, there will I command the sword, and it shall slay them: and I will set mine eyes upon them for evil, and not for good. "

newpov
Go to Top of Page

newpov

USA
183 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2008 :  08:47:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit newpov's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
neli,
quote:
neli: This pleasure is beyond anything in the world.

Mindful of the following,
quote:
Matthew 27:64
Command therefore that the sepulchre be secured until the third day, lest his disciples should come and steal him away, and say to the people, He is risen from the dead; and the last error shall be worse than the first.

... could a dream I had about 3-4 years ago have been a promise of AJNA or third eye awakening such as you just enjoyed?
quote:
My dream:
I find myself standing in a doorway, looking into a small tomb. On the single slab is a naked man, sitting up but covered from his waist down by a sheet. He regards me for a time, saying nothing. I say nothing either but remain standing in the doorway. Then he holds up his right arm toward me, and in the palm of his uplifted hand I see 3 disks.

I can only wonder about this... I keep trying to interpret my dream, and it's frustrating. Trinity, 3 eyes..... ? Tomb motif as supremely ironic allusion to the yogic eternal life?

A beginner, I flog myself for flabby Will and irregular practice. Someone wrote me day before yesterday,
quote:
Do what brings you joy. Or, as Joseph Campbell said so eloquently, "Follow your bliss."

Joy..... Pleasure..... ?

Returning to the above passage from Matthew [the name of my son],
quote:
the last error shall be worse than the first.
Is this more comic irony? Was this last dream interpretation, that pertaining to AJNA, any "worse" than my earlier ones? COMPLAIN! COMPLAIN!

Or is this the Divine Comedy playing out in my life? Is this interpretation the ratification that I have been awaiting? Is it time to begin? Oh blessings, blessings, blessings!

newpov

Edited by - newpov on Sep 25 2008 09:00:55 AM
Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2008 :  02:25:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Newpov,

That's strange the connection beween the third, the eye and the command, it has to have a strong meaning, mostly the "command".

Neli

quote:
Originally posted by newpov

neli,

Here are some rewarding curiosities in the bible, Darby translation, at Bible.com.....
"2 Kings 11:5
And he commanded them saying, This is the thing which ye shall do: a third part of you, that come in on the sabbath, shall be keepers of the watch of the king's house;"

[recalling ..... "in my house are many mansions"...... Are sepulchres to be considered "houses" too?]

"Matthew 27:64
Command therefore that the sepulchre be secured until the third day, lest his disciples should come and steal him away, and say to the people, He is risen from the dead; and the last error shall be worse than the first."

[and meditation seems indicated next....]

"Exodus 15:26
And he said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of Jehovah thy God, and do what is right in his eyes, and incline thine ears to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of the complaints [note this comical irony! ] upon thee that I have put upon the Egyptians; for I am Jehovah who healeth thee."

"Numbers 27:19
and thou shalt set him before Eleazar the priest, and before the whole assembly; and give him commandment before their eyes."

"Deuteronomy 3:21
And I commanded Joshua at that time, saying, Thine eyes have seen all that Jehovah your God hath done to these two kings: so will Jehovah do to all the kingdoms to which thou shalt go."

"Deuteronomy 12:28
Take heed to hear all these words which I command thee, that it may be well with thee, and with thy children after thee for ever, when thou doest what is good and right in the eyes of Jehovah thy God. "

"Psalm 19:8
The precepts of Jehovah are right, rejoicing the heart; the commandment of Jehovah is pure, enlightening the eyes; "

"Proverbs 7:2
Keep my commandments, and live; and my teaching, as the apple of thine eye. "

"Amos 9:4 (Whole Chapter)
and though they go into captivity before their enemies, there will I command the sword, and it shall slay them: and I will set mine eyes upon them for evil, and not for good. "

newpov

Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2008 :  02:40:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

newpov,

Your dream is hard to interpret, I think you must sense the meaning, that's what I do with my dreams, to "feel" them, or to sense them.
What I can say is that a door in dreams, is the beginning of something, and the disks are like a triangle (3), and the circle the infinite world. The triangle and the circle are always together, don't know why. The tomb is also a door to another world, or to the infinite.
The Divine Comedy is always playing out in our lives. We are just puppets of its games.

Sat Nam
Neli

quote:
Originally posted by newpov

neli,
quote:
neli: This pleasure is beyond anything in the world.

Mindful of the following,
quote:
Matthew 27:64
Command therefore that the sepulchre be secured until the third day, lest his disciples should come and steal him away, and say to the people, He is risen from the dead; and the last error shall be worse than the first.

... could a dream I had about 3-4 years ago have been a promise of AJNA or third eye awakening such as you just enjoyed?
quote:
My dream:
I find myself standing in a doorway, looking into a small tomb. On the single slab is a naked man, sitting up but covered from his waist down by a sheet. He regards me for a time, saying nothing. I say nothing either but remain standing in the doorway. Then he holds up his right arm toward me, and in the palm of his uplifted hand I see 3 disks.

I can only wonder about this... I keep trying to interpret my dream, and it's frustrating. Trinity, 3 eyes..... ? Tomb motif as supremely ironic allusion to the yogic eternal life?

A beginner, I flog myself for flabby Will and irregular practice. Someone wrote me day before yesterday,
quote:
Do what brings you joy. Or, as Joseph Campbell said so eloquently, "Follow your bliss."

Joy..... Pleasure..... ?

Returning to the above passage from Matthew [the name of my son],
quote:
the last error shall be worse than the first.
Is this more comic irony? Was this last dream interpretation, that pertaining to AJNA, any "worse" than my earlier ones? COMPLAIN! COMPLAIN!

Or is this the Divine Comedy playing out in my life? Is this interpretation the ratification that I have been awaiting? Is it time to begin? Oh blessings, blessings, blessings!

newpov

Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2008 :  09:33:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

arzkiyahai

93 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2008 :  12:47:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit arzkiyahai's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wonderful post. thanks for sharing.
Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2008 :  01:46:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Your very welcome !

Neli

quote:
Originally posted by arzkiyahai

Wonderful post. thanks for sharing.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000