Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Dangers of Yoga?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ycloutier2000

Canada
78 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2008 :  10:40:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi guys, I dont really know which forum i could have posted this.

I have been getting a lot of "experiences" that i had been a ttributing to opening up spiritually, clearing the nadis, kundalini and thus becoming more spiritually sensitive.

I came across this a few days ago. It is from a guy who started getting many of the same experiences after starting internal martial arts and working with chi. But he says that there is more to chi, prana and energetic practices than we believe. That in fact many of these practices are shamanic in origin and that many of us may be inadvertently be inviting "negative entities" into our energetic bodies.

Interesting read, and starting to make me rethink some of the experiences i have been having. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

http://www.dangerofchi.org/mystory.htm

Finally the guy got some kind of excorsism done while in Islam, and all of the "experiences", which we would be inclined to see as a sign of spiritual advancement, stopped.

Edited by - AYPforum on Aug 12 2008 10:45:16 AM

salaam123

Finland
16 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2008 :  1:10:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit salaam123's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well I believe I "caught" something while training in chi kung before and it guided me to attain amazing chi and great feeling. However when I became a christian then it started guiding me the opposite way to destroy my chi and I was lead to depression and other ill effects.

Now Im getting rid of it by strengthening my chi, in particular connection to earth and its chi(to have more willpower) and doing energy training, but not consulting "it" for advice. When I feel the entity trying to take over my free will, I tell myself "I have my own will" over, over again, and then some prayers.

Edited by - salaam123 on Aug 12 2008 1:14:28 PM
Go to Top of Page

ycloutier2000

Canada
78 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2008 :  4:29:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
interesting. do you think it's possible to completely get rid of it? How do you know you "caught" something?

Have you ever thought of having a christan "exorcism" done by your priest? Would that do anything?

I find it interesting how most religions acknowledged such things when you look at the scriptures, but in modern times, it seems to have been completely forgotten. And it's like now it's seen as "ridiculous" and we have no idea how to deal with them when it does happen.
Go to Top of Page

salaam123

Finland
16 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2008 :  07:06:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit salaam123's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Actually it is not inside me, but outside. Before it was on the inside, , although before it was not bugging me and gave me chi development but now it is just around me so thats why I haven´t been thinking about exorcism.

It seems that this something is trying to take control of my will. I haven´t been able to work and I go to school but it has only evening lessons. I used to be in great physical shape but now I look like someone who has used drugs for a long time.

But I believed that it will go away when the time comes, and now I´m starting to get some relief.
I believe most of these cases will go away themselves, if a person can get freed from this world and its powers.
Some need exorcism though if a person is powerfully bond by a spirit.

btw. Is your root chakra ok now? If it is, may I ask how did you correct it?

Go to Top of Page

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2008 :  6:42:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I don't believe in entities, just in potentials really... we all have the potential to be murderers or whatever. Me for instance, I held a deep hate towards some child molester in my youth. I have this thing with hate... the things I hate usually manifest themselves in my life till I transcend them... aka, people started thinking I'm a pedophile, and I hated that, and avoided it, and things like that become a sort of self fulfilling prophecy. I know I'm not a pedophile, though to others it has seemed that way, because so much of me was trying to avoid having it seem that way. I could be smiling, and then I'd see some younger girl, and I'd push back my smile... which later resulted in seeing younger girls, and smiling. The things we repress have their way of bouncing back. It sucks, but it's true.

The situation happened again last night, and I finally went as deeply as I could into that feeling of avoidance, and then came out the deep hate I had for that child molester\that of being thought as one.

Deep deep hate that I had repressed.

Really, this experience of wrongly being touched, I believe was my first ever of being wronged by someone. I was too young to even logicise it though, to really "know" if I had been wronged. I mean, in feeling, I knew, but I was purely and utterly innocent, I didn't know how to think about the situation... the guy was really tricky, he did it in such a way (over my clothes) that I couldn't be sure... but in feeling I knew. And I basically forgot about it soon after... I had no thoughts to remember it, just a nasty feeling.
but many years later, I found out that this guy was known to molest children, and hate was very much there. My mom was the one to let me know, and again, I repressed this feeling, I didn't want her to find out, she already worries enough without my problems...

So yesterday, I avoided another younger girl, and I was so fed up with this situation. I allowed this feeling, I allowed the hate, I didn't logicise it, attach meaning to it, I just allowed the hate to transform, nothing forced, just allowed. I can't be sure what the hate was tied down to... it's just a feeling, but whatever it was, I allowed it. Feelings need not be tied down to thought, to beliefs.
And it took a few mins, and it went away and came back a little less strong. I could feel it going up the chakras. The devil really is the seed for god or the divine. It doesn't make sense, but it's true. I know many will resist this thought, though I'm after the all encompassing sort of truth. I'm after being at peace with myself and the world. I speak what I know, and suppose what I'm not sure of.
Go to Top of Page

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2008 :  6:47:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ps, I've had psychotic episodes, have been struggling a bit with schizophrenic sort of thinking. Placing any of that "outside of me", as an "entity" is definetly not the solution. I heard satans voice in my head... do I believe he resides within me? In a way, yes... though it's just a word, not one I fear. We all have our "demons" and our "gods" within us. Placing beliefs on where they reside, inside our outside... they are just that, beliefs. The world of beliefs can become a very confusing one. Very very confusing. I kinda dig the idea of dropping all beliefs. To each his own though.
Go to Top of Page

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2008 :  6:48:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
ps. I thought people thought I was a pedo, cuz at one point in my life, I hit on some 14 year old girl when I was 17 going on 18 (it all happened over the internet. To be honest, we were both looking for the same thing. It wasn't a big deal to me at the time, because it didn't seem so bad... I was probably just about as sexually mature as a 14 year old, never had a gf and so on and such forth).

It's not even the definition of a pedophile... but... with a schizophrenic mind, it's pretty easy to get caught in the world of beliefs. I'm not even sure which came first, me believing that, or others believing that. Doesn't really matter though.
ps. to me, the world of beliefs is what creates a schizophrenic mind, a mind against itself. Beliefs can always turn around on oneself. The only thing that's true is our experience in this moment, nothing else.

Edited by - Divineis on Aug 13 2008 9:00:41 PM
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2008 :  10:57:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
About the website: so everyone who has sleep paralysis is possessed by Jinns?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000