Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Kundalini Syndrome?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lolarosa

Ireland
13 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2008 :  8:50:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit lolarosa's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi, I was in a very serious accident after which I needed a life-saving operation. I had a near-death experience at the hospital and some time after that began to have feelings of anxiety, rushing thoughts, imbalances of all kinds in my body...is there anything I can do to heal this if this is Kundalini Syndrome? Any help would be greatly appreciated x

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2008 :  11:42:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi lolarosa,

Have you considered regular daily deep meditation? If not, see the the Main Lessons here:

http://www.aypsite.org/MainDirectory.html

Edited by - Anthem on Apr 24 2008 11:42:44 PM
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2008 :  08:31:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
ps- and welcome to the forum!
Go to Top of Page

lolarosa

Ireland
13 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2008 :  11:27:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit lolarosa's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Anthem11 x
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2008 :  11:34:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi lolarosa
Welcome to the forum

You have given very little information, is there anything going energy wise in your system that might indicate it is kundalini?

As Anthem suggests, the AYP practices would probably be a good place to start. Reading the lessons from the start and progressing with caution and self-pacing.

Cheers and good to see another Irish person here
Louis
Go to Top of Page

Steve

277 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2008 :  11:45:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit Steve's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi lolarosa,

Welcome to the forum, it is nice to have you here .

Those portions of the main lessons on self-pacing could also be of benefit along with the forum topic 'Building a Daily Practice with Self-Pacing' http://www.aypsite.org/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=18.

Actually, as your time allows, reading all of the main lessons from beginning to end can provide much understanding. However, a cautionary note to follow the suggested guidelines if you choose to implement any practice, especially so, if you are having energy or kundalini problems.

I recently included the following website in another post. It is a website that serves as a kundalini support group and may have some information and links that could be helpful to you.

http://kundalini-support.com/index.html

Love and Light,
Steve

Edited by - Steve on Apr 25 2008 11:54:51 AM
Go to Top of Page

lolarosa

Ireland
13 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2008 :  7:39:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit lolarosa's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Sparkle

Hi lolarosa
Welcome to the forum

You have given very little information, is there anything going energy wise in your system that might indicate it is kundalini?

As Anthem suggests, the AYP practices would probably be a good place to start. Reading the lessons from the start and progressing with caution and self-pacing.

Cheers and good to see another Irish person here
Louis

Hi Louis...:)
Energy wise I have been having tingling sensations which when checked out the doctor's could not explain, sometimes it feels like rain on my skin, heat in my spinal area too. I have had all sorts of tests done and no one can come up with any reason why I feel so odd-
I am alert to all sorts of things now, my hearing is supersensitive as is my sense of smell and my sense of instinct of danger...It sounds like a bizarre superpower but it is really not fun! I would simply like to be balanced again.
Then out of pure coincidence I wikipedia'd something for work and a list of syndromes came up...I truly randomly picked Kundalini and after reading it wondered if perhaps someone had more information for me. Doctors are so closed to things like this...And then I found this forum, what better place to ask.
I'm sorry if it is annoying to have to explain things to a newbie that probably all of you already know but I just want to get to the bottom of this, you know?!
Thanks Louis :)
Go to Top of Page

lolarosa

Ireland
13 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2008 :  7:41:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit lolarosa's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Thanks so much Steve! I will take a good look at everything you have suggested. Really, that's a great help
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2008 :  3:31:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by lolarosa

[quote]
Energy wise I have been having tingling sensations which when checked out the doctor's could not explain, sometimes it feels like rain on my skin, heat in my spinal area too. I have had all sorts of tests done and no one can come up with any reason why I feel so odd-
I am alert to all sorts of things now, my hearing is supersensitive as is my sense of smell and my sense of instinct of danger...It sounds like a bizarre superpower but it is really not fun! I would simply like to be balanced again.
Then out of pure coincidence I wikipedia'd something for work and a list of syndromes came up...I truly randomly picked Kundalini and after reading it wondered if perhaps someone had more information for me. Doctors are so closed to things like this...And then I found this forum, what better place to ask.
I'm sorry if it is annoying to have to explain things to a newbie that probably all of you already know but I just want to get to the bottom of this, you know?!

Hi lolarosa
You seem to have some pretty strong stuff going on there. My path has been different so I am speaking from a limited perspective.
However, I think this is a great opportunity for you. The trick is to manage it safely and nurture it and develop it in a way that you can grow in an exciting and enjoyable way.
A whole new path has opened up in front of you and you have people here to help guide you, if that is your wish. It is no trouble for people to help, in fact it is an honour

Can you say whether the symptoms are stabilised, increasing or decreasing, whether some things set them off more than others. Do you take excercise and if so, how does this affect things? Do you pray or have you meditated before or have any history of this kind of work?

Lots of questions, hope you don't mind

Edited by - Sparkle on Apr 28 2008 3:33:40 PM
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4373 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2008 :  4:59:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Hi Lolarosa,

Yes, all the symptoms you mention here, and the ones you mentioned in your first post are classic symptoms of kundalini awakening. The tingling sensations can be caused by movements of prana, as is the heat in the spinal column. The oversensitivity and superconscious states are caused by chakras beginning to open.

Did you get a knock to the head during the accident? What happened during the near death experience?

Best way forward as everyone has mentioned above is to start by reading the main lessons and take it from there.

Welcome to the forum.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

lolarosa

Ireland
13 Posts

Posted - May 07 2008 :  12:10:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit lolarosa's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks so much for your message and support, it means a lot!
As for whether it is decreasing or increasing I suppose it depends on the day.
Certain things do seem to trigger it more often especially being around crowds of people or areas where lots of different things are going on- I get triggered in every direction! It is really quite overwhelming for me and I frequently feel a heat on the back of my neck if there is a lot going on around me...
Prayer wise I was always religious but not in any fanatic way. I always have prayed and was even at the healing baths in Lourdes before the accident...I have also attended the church when a few healers were there in the past and have had one of them lay their hands on my head. I felt nothing at the time though and really I went along because people I knew were going. I also met a healer before who is a very holy woman here, immediately when I walked into the room she was in she stood up and told me she could see Padre Pio very strongly around me- I was born on his feast day...I guess I never really paid much attention to this either at the time...
I do take exercise and this doesn't seemt affect me but I imagine that is because my heart beating faster through exercise is somewhat mimicing the smyptoms I have already when I am triggered and so I don't really know whether it is the exercise or the trigger...I haven't meditated before this and really I feel like I must just ahve been walking around with my eyes closed!!!!

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by lolarosa

[quote]

Hi lolarosa
You seem to have some pretty strong stuff going on there. My path has been different so I am speaking from a limited perspective.
However, I think this is a great opportunity for you. The trick is to manage it safely and nurture it and develop it in a way that you can grow in an exciting and enjoyable way.
A whole new path has opened up in front of you and you have people here to help guide you, if that is your wish. It is no trouble for people to help, in fact it is an honour

Can you say whether the symptoms are stabilised, increasing or decreasing, whether some things set them off more than others. Do you take excercise and if so, how does this affect things? Do you pray or have you meditated before or have any history of this kind of work?

Lots of questions, hope you don't mind

Go to Top of Page

lolarosa

Ireland
13 Posts

Posted - May 07 2008 :  12:30:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit lolarosa's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Hi Christi,
Thanks for the post and the welcom!
I didn't get a knock on the head at all during the accident but what happened was this:
I looked fine one minute in the hospital after the accident, not a scratch and the next I passed out in the ER. I had internal bleeding and lost over three and half litres of blood before they started to transfuse me.
I knew I was dying then and I just felt a total calm, a warmth and a peace and not in the least bit scared...It was like I was light and didn't mind the chaos going on around me, I just knew there was something else there and I was comforted and so filled with peace and joy. Then there was a frantic scene after they put lines into my arms but my veins were all collapsing and I had no blood pressure and was rushed to surgery where they operated.
Afterwards when I was in ICU I heard the doctor saying on the phone that I would need to go back into theatre as I had not stabilsed and that there was a 90% chance I would not make it.
I remember someone coming in and placing a medal and rosary beads around my hands and I clung to them and when the crew came in to move me back to surgery I had stabilised. My surgeon told me it was a miracle and that he had lost me twice earlier on the operating table!
I was pronounced dead at four years old also after a car accident involving all my family, Mum, Dad and six kids. I was thrown from the back window into oncoming traffic but can still to this day remember standing up in the road and watching the whole scene and could describe at the time people cutting my family out of the car...
I think I must have nine lives, as they say I am either really unlucky or really lucky ;)
i'm not sure if this helps Christi and sorry for the long story but you asked!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Christi

quote:

Hi Lolarosa,

Yes, all the symptoms you mention here, and the ones you mentioned in your first post are classic symptoms of kundalini awakening. The tingling sensations can be caused by movements of prana, as is the heat in the spinal column. The oversensitivity and superconscious states are caused by chakras beginning to open.

Did you get a knock to the head during the accident? What happened during the near death experience?

Best way forward as everyone has mentioned above is to start by reading the main lessons and take it from there.

Welcome to the forum.

Christi

Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4373 Posts

Posted - May 08 2008 :  06:17:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Lolorosa,

What an amazing experience. Sounds awful, but as you say you may actually be really lucky. If it caused your kundalini to awaken, and it sounds like it has, then it could be the door to an amazing new world.

Best of luck

Christi
Go to Top of Page

lolarosa

Ireland
13 Posts

Posted - May 08 2008 :  6:07:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit lolarosa's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I hope it is Christi, I hope this is good but I find it really tough. I am still a bit of a control freak and being out of control of your body is a scary thing when you don't choose it...I am going to keep reading up on this, keep learning and am trying to be more open. I really appreciate all of the replies and information people have been giving me, really, honestly appreciate it.
Thanks again Christi!
Siobhan
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - May 08 2008 :  8:10:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Lolarosa, you mentioned you "get triggered in every direction". It is quite likely that you need more grounding because of excess spiritual energy.
Sometimes exercise helps, but touching the earth and nature is very grounding.
Digging in the dirt, planting things, working with plants in any way, and doing things outside like swimming, walking barefoot, sleeping outside on the ground,
sitting by a campfire, sometimes working with animals. These things are "grounding", and help calm you from the excess spiritual energy.
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - May 09 2008 :  04:01:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Siobhan

Well from what I read you seem reasonably stable. Being triggered by crowds is quite common especially for sensitive people. Some people protect themselves with a sphere of light or other method and this can work in crowds.
If you continue the AYP practices and as you develop inner silence and the witness state you will need less of this and then none, not much will touch you in a way that is overwhelming.

What Ether says about the earth and nature also workes for me.

Wondering also about your prayer life and whether you use your crown to access through prayer. If this is the case then it is worth reading up on "avoiding the crown" in terms of overload.
See: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....ID=2124#2124

Although having said that, I think there is a difference between taking energy down through the the crown from above, and the kundalini energy coming up through the body and through the crown from that direction.
Nevertheless if the kundalini is rising and you are putting attention on the crown the attention will take the kundalini there.
Practicing the IAM mantra will naturally take the energy from root to brow without going near the crown. Then when you progress to Spinal Breathing Pranayama this is also done from root to brow -without going near the crown. This is paramount for safety and an enjoyable practice.
Hope that helps
Louis

Go to Top of Page

lolarosa

Ireland
13 Posts

Posted - May 09 2008 :  12:15:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit lolarosa's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Louis,
You are always so informative and everything you say seems to make sense and ease my worries a bit!
I know I am definitely at the start as far as this whole process of learning is concerned and I while I am willing I am still a bit green to this all. So thanks again x

quote:

Hi Siobhan

Well from what I read you seem reasonably stable. Being triggered by crowds is quite common especially for sensitive people. Some people protect themselves with a sphere of light or other method and this can work in crowds.
If you continue the AYP practices and as you develop inner silence and the witness state you will need less of this and then none, not much will touch you in a way that is overwhelming.

What Ether says about the earth and nature also workes for me.

Wondering also about your prayer life and whether you use your crown to access through prayer. If this is the case then it is worth reading up on "avoiding the crown" in terms of overload.
See: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....ID=2124#2124

Although having said that, I think there is a difference between taking energy down through the the crown from above, and the kundalini energy coming up through the body and through the crown from that direction.
Nevertheless if the kundalini is rising and you are putting attention on the crown the attention will take the kundalini there.
Practicing the IAM mantra will naturally take the energy from root to brow without going near the crown. Then when you progress to Spinal Breathing Pranayama this is also done from root to brow -without going near the crown. This is paramount for safety and an enjoyable practice.
Hope that helps
Louis

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000