Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Twitching Lips
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

scottfitzgerald

USA
65 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2008 :  9:40:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Lately I have noticed/felt a twitching of my lip on the left side during deep meditation. Anyone felt that? Does it mean anything? I have never had that before at any time in my life. I have been working on kechari recently, with the aid of my fingers I can get to stage 2, so I wonder if there is some circuitry that is clearing out there?

Nothing monumental--just the twitching lip. Oh, and the vision of Pooh Bear riding a John Deere tractor while juggling fish bowls. :)

Big love

Scott

Echo

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2008 :  03:03:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Echo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I get the vision of Pooh Bear riding a John Deere tractor while juggling fish bowls all the time. It's nothing to worry about. It's just scenery!
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2008 :  07:48:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yep, lips move, chin gets numb... all sorts of strange things may occur.
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2008 :  10:17:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Scott

Yep these facial tics and other twitching movements are all part of the purification process, nothing to worry about at all it will pass.

Here is a link to a good discussion jerking and twitching

Hope this helps.
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - May 13 2008 :  08:32:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000