New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 14

ycloutier2000

Canada
78 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2006 :  08:50:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sparky,

Yesterday I went one step further and dropped some sesame oil in my nostrils and let it trickle down through the nasal passage and down to where the tongue comes up from. This provided nice lubrication throughout. It also takes care of the "fickle pharynx" yogani had mentionned.

CAUTION: Slippery when wet:)

Yogani, thanks again for your clarification - I did thrust a bit more forward and the tongue went in straight up behind the dangly thing.
Go to Top of Page

ycloutier2000

Canada
78 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2006 :  4:12:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
How do we know for sure once we have teached the upper limit of the septum? I am able to run my tongue up along the edge of the septum(?) until is seems like it has reached what seems like a corner, where the septum connects with a 'ceiling'. Is this possibly stage 3? I just can't believe how far the tongue has travelled in just a few days since first getting into stage 2.

I stayed in there for a while yesterday, and afterwards....woa. Talk about blissed out. I have never tried heroin, but it felt like how it looks it feels when someone does it in the movies.
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2006 :  4:25:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I know the feeling! For your sake, I suggest you don't overdose.

-Scott
Go to Top of Page

ycloutier2000

Canada
78 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2006 :  08:34:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What do you mean Scott - have you had a negative experience?
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2006 :  10:42:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well, I don't like being all "up in the clouds". I was on a family vacation and was in kechari stage 2 for a whole evening, feeling all blissed out. Of course being blissed out changes your personality, at least temporarily, so my family didn't understand what my problem was. I was with people who hadn't seen me for years, and they didn't get why I wouldn't talk and why my eyes were all small (like someone laughing with their eyes) and why I kept smiling about nothing. They wonder what you're thinking about...and become worried.

It was like being stoned without having the joy of being stoned...just kind of freaky. I wanted to seem more down to earth, but was unable to.

Of course this seems like not so negative an experience, but I think this is precisely the thing which should cause someone to self pace. It's something that messes with your life, instead of enriching it. Sure, I was all peaceful, but it wasn't good to be THAT peaceful. It actually made things worse for the time being.

I also spent most of the next day on the toilet, purifying because of the evening before. My stomach became bloated with air, and I had to change my diet for a few days to something lighter so I wouldn't be so Buddha-bellied.

Anyway, being down to earth is good. That's a good way to be enlightened. Divine intoxication is still intoxication, and it's not sanity. Getting caught up in inner ecstacy and experiences of silence...those things are intriguing for a while, but you still have to do things in the world. Chop wood and carry water. Go to school in my case. Talk to friends and family. For some people, go to work. Some people are managers of businesses, and they have to deal with that. Being so blissed out that it's like you're on a drug isn't good for living in the world.

But being blissed out and down to earth is great.

-Scott
Go to Top of Page

Manipura

USA
870 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2006 :  12:11:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Manipura's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
great post, Scott. Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2006 :  12:37:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You are welcome!

-Scott
Go to Top of Page

ycloutier2000

Canada
78 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2006 :  1:55:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh I see what you mean...and I completely agree with you on that point. Like anything else that alters your personality, there's a time and a place. Like you said, I guess this is where self pacing comes in.
Go to Top of Page

Kyman

530 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2006 :  9:54:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kyman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
If other people experienced bliss, they would seek you out scott, so that they may contract your potent joy. If they did feel it, smiles would secure them, instead of worry them.
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2006 :  6:27:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I don't know... The only thing I do know is that I became more blissful subjectively, and people that have known me for my whole life reacted weirdly to it.

-Scott
Go to Top of Page

sparkyfoxMD

United Kingdom
35 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2006 :  06:33:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit sparkyfoxMD's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Its great seeing you guys all getting into kechari 2 so quickly.

I am struggling a little...I am pulling the tongue and pushing it back as much as I can....just the hole seems an awful long way back! Am I just being impatient?
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2006 :  08:53:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi SparkyfoxMD,
I was having the same trouble.. till I read Paul's post..
Paul said: "I was going too far back for the longest time.

Yogani said "The journey from stage 1 to stage 2 kechari (going behind the soft palate) is actually a thrust forward with the tongue as soon as it clears the back edge. Not up, but forward. The easiest place to do that from (shortest distance to get behind) is on the left or right side of the edge of the soft palate. The tongue can roll right in from either side, while going up the middle takes more length.

Also, keep in mind that the soft palate is not a rigid boundary. As soon as we are behind it, it folds down and forward like a natural trap door."

This helped me.. maybe it will help you too.. Remember.. it is NOT WAY BACK THERE... you may be going too far...
Go to Top of Page

sparkyfoxMD

United Kingdom
35 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2006 :  06:51:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit sparkyfoxMD's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Shanti

Wish I could see what was going on in there, would make life easier! God should have designed us with see thru cheek panels!

Thanks

sparky
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2006 :  08:09:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Sparky,
Move the tip of your tongue along the roof of your mouth.. Right after you cross the hard palate.. start pushing your tongue around.. there is a very small opening (at least it was for me, and that is why I missed it).. In my case the opening was not like a hole.. it was skin overlapping and had to be pushed open with my tongue.. But remember.. not too far in.. it is just after the hard palalte.. the roof of the mouth sort of dips in.. right about in that area push your tongue around like you are trying to find a slit, not a hole... "The journey from stage 1 to stage 2 kechari (going behind the soft palate) is actually a thrust forward with the tongue as soon as it clears the back edge."
Go to Top of Page

alan

USA
235 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2006 :  12:27:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit alan's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Sparky
When you feel the edge of the hard palette on the roof of your mouth that's where your tongue will actually be when in kechari 2, but above the soft palette, becuse the soft palette folds back. You can feel the hard edge where tongue goes vertical is really not that far back
Go to Top of Page

nearoanoke

USA
525 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2006 :  12:40:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i wasnt following this thread thinking kechari to be an advanced practice. But shantis explanation in the above post was very clear. The stage1 to stage2 was simple. Thanks shanti for that.

-Near
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2006 :  02:33:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just thought of one more thing that willl help.. while exploring use your fingers to guide your tongue. In my case, my tongue was not strong enough to push through the slit... but with the fingers help it could be pushed in...
Go to Top of Page

Manipura

USA
870 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2006 :  03:34:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Manipura's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Shanti

my tongue was not strong enough to push through the slit... but with the fingers help it could be pushed in...

Mine still isn't. I'm not even close to getting it up there without the finger nudge. One previous problem has disappeared almost entirely, tho - I noticed today that hardly any saliva collects under my tongue when I remove it from kechari. It used to be so full that I'd have to swallow every minute or so. Less mucous as well.

Hey - this topic is almost a year old!

Edited by - Manipura on Jul 20 2006 05:22:26 AM
Go to Top of Page

lucidinterval1

USA
193 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2006 :  09:53:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The saliva has diminished for me as well Meg. It's a good thing!

With Peace,
Paul
Go to Top of Page

sparkyfoxMD

United Kingdom
35 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2006 :  03:06:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit sparkyfoxMD's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Shanti and Alan. Im doing what you say. I can get the tongue baqck and feel the dangly thing, and even get slightly behind it, but I cant find that bloody hole! I think I just have to be patient...big problem of mine! I feel I am close, and as Yogani says, self pacing...
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2006 :  10:48:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
SparkyfoxMD,

Keep pushing your tongue back and up until you hit a hard area, which is behind the dangly thing and above it. You might want to use your fingers. When you hit the hard area, which is like a roof, then you can find the hole because the hard area is the top of the hole. From there you go forward, towards the nose. Then just breathe in and out so that the hole loosens up and push forward with your tongue. When you breathe, this opens up the nasal canal going into your lungs slightly.
Go to Top of Page

lucidinterval1

USA
193 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2006 :  4:24:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sparkyfox MD,

I find it useful to push my tongue in with my index finger right where the frenum meets the underside of the tongue. Once you push past the uvula, hold your finger in place and then thrust the tip of the tongue forward towards your nose. Once you are in, you can remove your finger. At least that is how it works for me. The opening may be a little tight at first but it loosens up rather quickly.

Best of luck!
Paul
Go to Top of Page

sparkyfoxMD

United Kingdom
35 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2006 :  03:45:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit sparkyfoxMD's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for all the helpful suggestions. I am trying everything and feel I am nearly there, just cant find the bloody opening. Im sure I will get there when my body is ready. Using fingers still makes me gag, but its getting better. I am very excited about the final push and success...

Appreciate everyones help...its nice not being on my own!
sparky
Go to Top of Page

mufad

44 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2006 :  11:09:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit mufad's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Friends,
I am going to buy a cuticle snipper from

http://www.folica.com/Mehaz_777___4___d958.html

I am not sure about the best jaw size for our purpose, Should I get the 1/8 jaw, 1/4 jaw or the 1/2 jaw ?

Also found several more at http://www.venusworldwide.com/cuticle_nippers.htm
and
http://www.dealtime.com/xDN-cosmeti...ipper~V-rows

just need one !

Thanks,
Mufad.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2006 :  11:57:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Sparky,
"Using fingers still makes me gag,".. sorry to say this, but I think you are going too far back...

Edited by - Shanti on Jul 31 2006 12:04:29 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 14 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000