Healthcare - Holistic and Modern
 Help - Amaroli
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dominic

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2007 :  08:38:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Dominic's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I have tried this for the first time and drank way too much! I have vomitted twice but understand that vomiting is a common side effect of urine therapy, especially in the beginning. Proponents say this is often due to one's lack of mental preparation for drinking urine, rather than the actual physical result of urine consumption. I've have also experienced headaches, diarrhea, fatigue, muscle soreness, and fever.

Has anyone else had the same experience? How do I get rid of the symptoms especially the diarrhea! It's been two days and I'm starting to get scared. Do I need to get my stomach pumped? See a doctor? or is there something quick and easy I can do?

Thanks...

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2007 :  3:42:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Dominic,
Welcome to the forum.

I think you are going through excessive purification (detoxification).
If you think you need a doctor go ahead a see one, but I think you will be OK. Make sure you drink plenty of liquids, esp. water, to flush out the toxins.

Read up the yoga FAQ on Amaroli, this will give you some more links on lessons and other discussions at the forum on amaroli. Another good thread is Amaroli and excessive tiredness?

You maybe very sensitive to amaroli, so it maybe good to start off with a few drops of urine in half (4oz) glass of water... but just wait for a few days till this round of purification passes.

I hope you feel better soon.
Wish you all the best.

Edited by - Shanti on Dec 14 2007 5:08:18 PM
Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2007 :  4:27:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Has anyone else had the same experience?

Yes. I'm coming in late here, but yes, Dominic, I had sensitivity maybe of similar strength to yours or even stronger. As Shanti says, the way to handle this is simple -- start with amounts that are small enough to be tolerated well, and only gradually increase them. If that's only a few drops for you, its only a few drops. That's the way it was for me. There's a big spectrum of sensitivity on this one.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000