AYPsite.org Forum
 Healthcare - Holistic and Modern
 monatomic gold
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nillum

1 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2007 :  07:56:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit nillum's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I was wondering if anybody have had any experience with monatomic gold. It is said(amongst other things) to enhance the meditative practice.
Please share your thoughts

Swami Vajra

42 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2007 :  10:54:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit Swami Vajra's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Is this said by someone who has a financial interest in you believing that?

It would benefit you more to take the money you would have spent on that stuff and give it (anonymously) to a cause that touches your heart with their work(karma yoga). Or get a Berkey water filter for your water, stock up on dry goods, put it towards debt or something else that is actually useful.

I can't recall any of the Masters, Gurus, Rishis, Siddhars or other Enlightened Ones who ever spoke of such a thing. So, if they didn't need it, neither do you.

Oftentimes with products like that the ingredient is there, but not in enough concentration to really do anything even if it were legit, or it is of the wrong molecular or chemical composition and doesn't properly bond in our system and ends up excreted in urine.

So, if ya wanna piss your money away, let 'er rip!
Go to Top of Page

Blake

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2008 :  3:44:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Blake's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
First, I'd like to reply to "Swami" Vajra:
Nillum asked if anyone had experience with Monatomic gold [AKA Ormus]. You did not say if YOU had any experience with this. Also, you said that you did not "recall" ANY of the Masters, Gurus, Rishis, Siddars or other Enlightened Ones ever speaking of such a thing. This statement seems to imply a rather exhaustive survey but it also perhaps presupposes that all these illustrious individuals would have been familiar with and/or capable of using the term "monatomic." If what you mean to say is that no Master, etc ever recommended any substance containing the Ormus form of the platinum group elements you are simply wrong. The herbal compound Chayavanprash, for example, is an excellent natural source of monatomic iridium and rhodium. Some Indian bhasma/calcined mineral preparations contain monatomic forms of platinum group elements. The ancient Kaya Kalpa treatment used a monatomic form of mercury. Simple foods such as raisins contain monatomic gold. The best Ayurvedic herbs are high in Ormus gold, iridium, rhodium, etc. You are not aware of this because you have not studied the subject in depth. As such, although you have as much qualification as anyone to warn someone against con-artists, nevertheless you are in no position to shut down the topic altogether by implying that anyone is foolish to even consider pursuing it.
Yes, a number of supposed Ormus products are relatively weak and therefore not, in my opinion worth spending money on. Any field of investigation involves a process of finding dead-ends as one ferrets out that which has real value. Ormus is not exactly a food and not exactly a drug. It is more in the herbal swath of the spectrum but, when it is done right can contribute profound energy which is transparent, clear and a great spiritual adjunct. If a person is led to investigate this area then they will be willing to pay the price of time, attention and, yes, even some money to eventually learn something of value to them. If they are not called to pursue this avenue then, of course, they didn't NEED what they weren't inspired to incorporate into their life. I've gotten along real well without Yoga all my life. Probably saved a lot of money by having nothing to do with it. But now I feel drawn to AYP and no amount of scare tactics promulgated by well-meaning people armed with case-histories of fallen gurus and scary kundalini symptoms are going to steer me away.

Now to Nillum: go to http://www.ausomewater.com/ . Start with Ausome Water and then go to Clear Light. This is 100% water but is charged and is at least tangentially related to Ormus but since I don't know the process I cannot say how exactly. And yes, this does enhance meditative practice. Google "Ormus" + "What Is It" to find the main Ormus [monatomic] site [ http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/whatisit.htm ] and join the forum if you like but be warned: there is more noise than signal - but you will get a feel for the lie of the land. Follow your own internal instincts in these matters and you may end up finding the corroboration of past "masters". But if you wait to find verses and endorsements for every move you consider in life then you are not being obedient to the very evolutionary play of life in you that all those masters once revelled in and advocated. Tradition can be a death trap if it is not handled with a light touch.

-Blake
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2008 :  7:23:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great post Blake...I never knew that raisins contained it!
Go to Top of Page

selfonlypath

France
297 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2008 :  10:34:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
http://www.asc-alchemy.com is an excellent site on this subject based on modern science producing chemical shaktipat.

Otherwise look for "path of the plant" used by traditional shamans or of course ayurveda science.

For those of you reading french, here are the personal websites of my friend Toni ceron who is an alchemist:
http://www.elixalp.com
http://www.spagytherapie.com
http://www.coldufeu.com

Albert
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2008 :  04:11:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice post Blake and welcome to the forum
Go to Top of Page

selfonlypath

France
297 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2008 :  07:08:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm not sure if it is Ormus but it does heal AIDS as Dave Hudson patent products except this Myanmar shaman does not use latest Zero Point Energy & scalar waves laboratories. Please look this movie from 48minutes time-track
http://video.google.nl/videoplay?do...525917926602
In fact, alchemy & shamanism are really close each other compared to other mystical systems because of their more scientific & reproductible nature. Of course, it always comes down to be at the same time the key, the safe & its content or at the same time the knowledge, knowable & the knower or at the same timethe laboratory, the experience & the observer.

Go to Top of Page

apachechief

Ireland
65 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2008 :  1:17:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit apachechief's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Here's a link to a talk given by Laurence Gardner in which he discusses monatomic gold:
http://video.google.com/videosearch...sa=N&tab=wv#
Go to Top of Page

selfonlypath

France
297 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2008 :  03:24:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This website about modern alchemy is really gold:
http://www.alchemywebsite.com

Edited by - selfonlypath on Oct 05 2008 03:46:26 AM
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2008 :  4:54:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've been doing a lot of research on ORME's lately and really found a lot of info on the link you posted Albert, http://www.asc-alchemy.com. I was curious if anyone practicing AYP had personal experience with the process at Ascension Alchemy and had any feedback. The site seems REALLY comprehensive and seems to cover all their bases, but I was curious if anyone here had spent the money and actually started the process.

In Love,
CarsonZi

Edited by - CarsonZi on Oct 07 2008 5:01:33 PM
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2008 :  5:26:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Probably on the cheaper side, and something I've personally tried which will maybe have somewhat of a similar effect:

http://www.amazon.com/Chappells-Zet...p/B000OV5OHY
Go to Top of Page

singularity

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2008 :  10:04:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit singularity's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Swami Vajra

Is this said by someone who has a financial interest in you believing that?

It would benefit you more to take the money you would have spent on that stuff and give it (anonymously) to a cause that touches your heart with their work(karma yoga). Or get a Berkey water filter for your water, stock up on dry goods, put it towards debt or something else that is actually useful.

I can't recall any of the Masters, Gurus, Rishis, Siddhars or other Enlightened Ones who ever spoke of such a thing. So, if they didn't need it, neither do you.

Oftentimes with products like that the ingredient is there, but not in enough concentration to really do anything even if it were legit, or it is of the wrong molecular or chemical composition and doesn't properly bond in our system and ends up excreted in urine.

So, if ya wanna piss your money away, let 'er rip!

I second the Berkey system. I've been duped into spending money on cons before and have learned the hard way. I am careful to endorse products, but the Berkey filters are a product that last for years and provide great quality water.

Edited by - singularity on Nov 20 2008 10:08:11 PM
Go to Top of Page

wakeupneo

USA
171 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2010 :  8:10:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit wakeupneo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Blake,

I don't seem to have any means in which I can contact you.

If you are still active on this board, please e-mail me. I recently started using this particular product and would like to speak with you.

Love,
J
Go to Top of Page

FireMind5667

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2014 :  12:42:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Put very simply pure Monatomic gold whether normal or charged should not be used as a method of gaining higher spiritual awareness. It is rather a tool for those that are already spiritually equipped and aware of the pitfalls of being on another plane with Adepts many of whom have no "physical" residence.
What we are seeing is that there is a huge part of the ideas around taking 99.9% pure Monatomic gold and getting on the spiritual plane that is birthed from other ideas of cheating the pure ascension process.

Monatomics are elements having one atom in the molecule. This can be brought about through natural occurrences in nature or through laboratory procedures generally carried out by a chemist. You can find Monatomics in many places such as volcanic soil, dried up river beds, and even in your own urine.
What you will find in Monatomics is a combination of many trace minerals in there Monatomic state. The minerals are generally much needed within the body as they are seldom found in food especially the normal Western diet. Generally people who live in Volcanic regions ingests a fair amount of Monatomics since food is often grown in volcanic soil which contains natural Monatomics. 

In ancient alchemical treaties it often referred to different types of gold such as Uphaz gold. There was such a difference described in these golds it was said that it would be the greatest integer in determining if whether the Alchemist would be successful in forming the Philosopher's Stone.
It's a vast subject. I've found many places on the Net with knowledge on Monatomics. This is one of the best I've found so far.
Go to Top of Page

rahul2630

India
5 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2014 :  03:56:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Simple foods such as raisins contain monatomic gold. The best Ayurvedic herbs are high in Ormus gold, iridium, rhodium, etc. You are not aware of this because you have not studied the subject in depth.
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2014 :  08:32:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I suppose you guys know there is no gold whatsoever in the composition of the human body? We have no absorption mechanism for it either - it simply passes through our guts and comes out intact at the other end. The good news is that it does not harm us. Unlike mercury, which is toxic for humans and lethal in large amounts. It is slightly alarming to hear about a Kaya Kalpa treatment involving mercury. I notice Blake has posted this one post only as far back as 2008 and we've not heard from him since. I hope it is not because he underwent any form of therapy involving large amounts of mercury
Go to Top of Page

adishivayogi

USA
197 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2014 :  11:39:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
you cant compare an advanced yogi to a lay person. i mean you have yogis burying themselves underground for months ata time. stories of people ingesting posionous materials are not uncommon
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000