AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Reply Topic - Satsang Cafe Intro
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2005 :  10:06:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
All members are encouraged to create new and original topics in the AYP forums. There is no limit on the number of topics that can be put here.

It has been decided to keep the forum introductory posts by Yogani locked and without replies so they can continue to serve as a simple entry point to the AYP forums for all who visit.

In order to accommodate those who would like to reply to Yogani's introductions, they have been copied in unlocked topics (like this one) that can be replied to and will "float" up and down the list with all the other topics.

Here is the introduction to this forum, and the replies to date:

yogani
USA
49 Posts
Posted - Jul 10 2005 : 09:27:26 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Satsang means "spiritual company." When we gather for the purpose of our mutual spiritual growth, something extra gets created - a positive influence that can be felt working within and around us.

Jesus said, "Where two or three are gathered in my name, I am there among them."

It is satsang, where, in this case, Jesus represents the divine spirit in all of us. It can just as easily be Krishna, Buddha, Allah, God the Father, pure bliss consciousness, or any other representation of the Truth within us. It is the same dynamic. When people gather for a spiritual purpose, for Truth, something extra is going on. We have all felt this at some time or other. If we are blessed, we feel it all the time, for it is certainly possible to be in a "spiritual gathering" even when sitting alone somewhere. That is what long-term daily practice of yoga can do for us. When we are established in the inner silence of the divine through deep meditation, we are never alone.

Here in the AYP forums, it was felt that a home base forum would be helpful. Someplace where there is no set topic. A place to just "hang out" and be with others of like mind and purpose. So here it is, the Satsang Cafe. Enjoy the expanding good vibes here. In your gathering, the divine is among you.

The guru is in you.

NagoyaSea

7 Posts
Posted - Jul 15 2005 : 12:56:45 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yogani and all your forum 'helpers',

This new forum is wonderful beyond expectation. You have done a superb job of organizing topics in an elegant forum setting. Thank you for all your hard work in creating this special spiritual gathering place!!

In all love,
Kathy

azaz932001

United Kingdom
3 Posts
Posted - Jul 15 2005 : 1:55:26 PM

I agree superb. Now lets get those posts coming in.

Blessings R.C.

jennn_1

USA
1 Posts
Posted - Jul 15 2005 : 6:01:42 PM

Does anyone know of a creative spiritual art website (to create art, not to buy it) that might exist? I have an overwhelming urge to create and I would like to check out a website such as the above as soon as possible.

Raging to originate in Rittman, Ohio

Jennifer

PS: Yogani, you would not happen to be a certain college professor that I am acquainted with, would you? ---Vibes everywhere in this webpage!!!!!

NagoyaSea

7 Posts
Posted - Jul 16 2005 : 10:43:49 AM

Dear One,

Yogani has given much of himself and his time to share knowledge and help people grow spiritually. He hasn't asked for anything in return except his anonymity. It is one of the gifts we can give back to him. The other is to continue our own spiritual paths and spread light.

Some of the readers here may know who Yogani is or may suspect who he is. But I hope that we all respect his wishes to remain anonymous.

In all love,
Kathy

Edited by - AYPforum on Jul 19 2005 10:09:14 AM
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000